• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Joe Biden Proves He’s Unfit for the Presidency during Townhall, Rambles about “Man on the Moon”

Yes.

:ROFLMAO:

and you forget all about the anti-mitigation rhetoric in between. Man, it must be interesting having your kind of blinders on.
What is interesting is a supposed private sector business owner so oblivious to economic policies, taxes and the impact they have on business. So oblivious to the results of high taxes, high cost of living and results from that liberal utopian state of California that has implemented liberal programs for decades. Dependence creating polices is what liberalism does and people like you support, wonder why?

Nope, and the nursing home fiasco was dreadful. The problem is you aren't addressing the other data throughout the pandemic, in your usual selective fashion. You also ignore that part of the impact in some states is also due to the decisions of private companies to keep their workers home, but somehow that "context" always escapes you.
🤭
What other fiasco, as a business owner you have the authority thus the responsibility for what happens in your business, what authority did Trump have over Covid responses in your state or any other

What is interesting is a supposed private sector business owner so oblivious to economic policies, taxes and the impact they have on business. So oblivious to the results of high taxes, high cost of living and results from that liberal utopian state of California that has implemented liberal programs for decades. Dependence creating polices is what liberalism does and people like you support, wonder why?
Wow, clutching at straws again? What's next, Obama's tan suit, Hillary's emails?

tenor.gif

My father died of Alzheimer's. He struggled for years first trying to communicate and be clear, but this insidious disease destroys the connections in the brain over time, and despite the brain's attempts to make new connections; eventually it just cannot keep up.

I'm not making fun of Biden on this even as I despise his political history. What I see in these videos of Biden when he is confused, is EXACTLY what I saw with my father. Some good day, and some bad days. But as the disease progresses, eventually all bad days.

And you people talked about Trump being an embarrassment? Mean tweets gave us dementia Joe and Radical Harris giving radicals exactly what they want, the destruction of this country, our economy, and implementation of that liberal utopia that has neve been attainable except to the radical leadership that benefits from the dependence of the American people
Here is a list of companies that have the same address as Patriotic Viral News. It's doesn't seem sketchy, at all. /s

Last edited:
What other fiasco, as a business owner you have the authority thus the responsibility for what happens in your business, what authority did Trump have over Covid responses in your state or any other
You can keep repeating the same questions and comments, but repetition doesn't make them any more accurate or relevant to my comment. Your failure to understand that leaders have an impact on other leaders through their rhetoric continues to be lost on you.

Whatever similarities you desperately try to draw between Biden and trump.. your post is nothing but an idiotic joke. Biden cares about helping people. All trump will ever care about is helping himself. So please, PLEASE keep trying to vilify Biden with your pathetic, flailing desperate posts.

You guys are bereft of both good will and responsibility. Let the Democrats lead and just be thankful we care about your well-being.

Sleepy might have once been one of America's great crooks and a very corrupt character but now he has just become an embarrassing pantomime act .

Get this sorry figure of a man off stage to save the last shreds of a ripped to pieces US reputation now being giggled at across the globe .

Here is a list of companies that have the same address as Patriotic Viral News. It's doesn't seem sketchy, at all. /s

Right and as usual the messenger is more important than the message, did you watch the town hall meeting? What an embarrassment!! What is it about liberalism that focuses on the messenger and not the content or the actual issue

Right and as usual the messenger is more important than the message, did you watch the town hall meeting? What an embarrassment!! What is it about liberalism that focuses on the messenger and not the content or the actual issue
It is odd that conservatives refuse to use critical thinking when making observations about political events.

It is odd that conservatives refuse to use critical thinking when making observations about political events.
Watch the video and tell me what part critical thinking plays in that performance by the President?

You can keep repeating the same questions and comments, but repetition doesn't make them any more accurate or relevant to my comment. Your failure to understand that leaders have an impact on other leaders through their rhetoric continues to be lost on you.
Nor does your biased, partisan anti Trump views in every thread as nothing positive ever resonates with people like you

Dependence creating programs called spending in the name of compassion, rhetoric over substance and policies, a hand up not a hand out. Liberal results from high taxes, high cost of living like those in the liberal utopia of California

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...alifornia-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

California leads the nation in Poverty

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...le-living-on-the-streets-in-the-us-2019-09-18

California homeless

Cost of living

https://bungalow.com/articles/10-most-expensive-states-in-the-u-s
While your points are certainly subject to debate, I think you are confusing liberalism with general policies from the Democratic party.

Of course I could post cherry picked articles and numbers from bias click bait media outlets that show obesity, low education, terrible infastructure, worse schools etc in red states but not only is that not respectful to a country called the UNITED States, but attacking my own country is not really my thing.

While your points are certainly subject to debate, I think you are confusing liberalism with general policies from the Democratic party.

Of course I could post cherry picked articles and numbers from bias click bait media outlets that show obesity, low education, terrible infastructure, worse schools etc in red states but not only is that not respectful to a country called the UNITED States, but attacking my own country is not really my thing.
The state of California hasn't had a GOP Legislature since the 60's and yet these are the results in a state that implements every liberal policy proposed by the Democratic Party. What you cannot see to grasp is that liberal blue states have very high taxes, very high cost of living, and very high dependence by the people, Red states don't have that therefore the people there are getting what they paid for

Sleepy might have once been one of America's great crooks and a very corrupt character but now he has just become an embarrassing pantomime act .

Get this sorry figure of a man off stage to save the last shreds of a ripped to pieces US reputation now being giggled at across the globe .
LOL yeah, right :) What's the weather like in Moscow today?

The state of California hasn't had a GOP Legislature since the 60's and yet these are the results in a state that implements every liberal policy proposed by the Democratic Party. What you cannot see to grasp is that liberal blue states have very high taxes, very high cost of living, and very high dependence by the people, Red states don't have that therefore the people there are getting what they paid for
If people in red states are getting what they pay for, don't you think they should raise taxes?

Don't you think education is important?

Don't you think infastructure is important?

Don't you think high obesity rates directly contribute to high medical costs?

Do red state politicians not care about these things?

LOL yeah, right :) What's the weather like in Moscow today?
Another Russia Fake News obsessed Gullible ?

Wit and even repartee are much smarter -- even more sophisticated --- than name calling -- direct and indirect . Do buck up your ideas .

Have you ever left Antifa wrecked Seattle , let alone travelled to somewhere like Russia ? Of course not .

More Grizzly than Lurch I presume, my dear Watson .

Nor does your biased, partisan anti Trump views in every thread as nothing positive ever resonates with people like you
Nothing I've said is partisan, but I can see why you think that because of your obvious political predilection.

I keep hearing about how people around the world are laughing at Biden, but the evidence seems to show the exact opposite:

Other countries’ opinions of the U.S. have improved by nine points on average since President Joe Biden took office—and in many cases by double digits—a new Morning Consult poll finds, as the Democratic president appears to have noticeably improved the U.S.’s global standing in his first 100 days after it eroded under President Donald Trump.

Biden has his moments, but incoherent rambling was kind of Trump's thing and most people are appreciating the change.

If people in red states are getting what they pay for, don't you think they should raise taxes?

Don't you think education is important?

Don't you think infastructure is important?

Don't you think high obesity rates directly contribute to high medical costs?

Do red state politicians not care about these things?
Isn't that their personal choice? Why are people leaving blue states

Isn't that their personal choice? Why are people leaving blue states
Of course it is their choice. I didn't ask whose choice it was. What I asked is why Republican voters/politicians don't want to fund education, infastructure, obesity awareness/opportunities for a healthy lifestyle via tax increases?

Are these things not important?

As to your question, I do not know why people are leaving blues states and in case you were going to ask, I also don't why people people are leaving red states.

Do you know why? If so, please share.

Of course it is their choice. I didn't ask whose choice it was. What I asked is why Republican voters/politicians don't want to fund education, infastructure, obesity awareness/opportunities for a healthy lifestyle via tax increases?

Are these things not important?

As to your question, I do not know why people are leaving blues states and in case you were going to ask, I also don't why people people are leaving red states.

Do you know why? If so, please share.
Because they value their freedom and ability to spend their own money on what they want. The only ones that want government to do that are people who want someone else to pay for their personal responsibility issues. Are you in that category?

Because they value their freedom and ability to spend their own money on what they want. The only ones that want government to do that are people who want someone else to pay for their personal responsibility issues. Are you in that category?

You think education and infrastructure are personal responsiblities? That is an interesting opinion. Where would I donate money to make sure bridges don't fall or condos don't collapse?

If we are donating to schools for education, how do schools in poor neighborhoods compete with schools in rich neighborhoods?

I am sorry. I just don't see how your ideology makes America stronger. While you support lower taxes and sacrificing education for "...spend more money on what they want", we are importing people from India to do needed work in America and China is building trains that go 373 miles an hour.

I will admit that obesity, a multi-billion dollar medical cash leech on our country, is a personal responsibility item. That said, I have no problem with the ROI of education and fitness awareness...but hey, maybe that is just me?

Now to answer your question, yes, I do believe that states should use tax revenue to improve education, infastructure...and even obesity awareness (because it violates no rights and in the long run could saves billions...potentially trillions of dollars).

How do you expect America to maintain its status as global leader if politicans capitulate to the ideology that education and infastructure are not important?

Lastly when you say people in red states are spending money on "things they want", what do they want? To get fat, go to crappy schools and wait an extra hour for the bus?

You think education and infrastructure are personal responsiblities? That is an interesting opinion. Where would I donate money to make sure bridges don't fall or condos don't collapse?

If we are donating to schools for education, how do schools in poor neighborhoods compete with schools in rich neighborhoods?

I am sorry. I just don't see how your ideology makes America stronger. While you support lower taxes and sacrificing education for "...spend more money on what they want", we are importing people from India to do needed work in America and China is building trains that go 373 miles an hour.

I will admit that obesity, a multi-billion dollar medical cash leech on our country, is a personal responsibility item. That said, I have no problem with the ROI of education and fitness awareness...but hey, maybe that is just me?

Now to answer your question, yes, I do believe that states should use tax revenue to improve education, infastructure...and even obesity awareness (because it violates no rights and in the long run could saves billions...potentially trillions of dollars).

How do you expect America to maintain its status as global leader if politicans capitulate to the ideology that education and infastructure are not important?

Lastly when you say people in red states are spending money on "things they want", what do they want? To get fat, go to crappy schools and wait an extra hour for the bus?
Where did you get your education? Do you have any idea what taxes you pay and their purpose? Excise taxes pay infrastructure so if you don't drive you don't pay taxes or use infrastructure

Do you know what taxes fund schools? Apparently not. People chose where to live and pay property taxes that fund schools so they know where their money goes

Why do you want results we see all over the country from high taxes that fund administrative expenses first and create rich public servants? Does it bother you that the richest state in the nation which has among the highest taxes also has the most tent cities, highest cost of living, poverty? What are people there getting for those taxes paid?

Back
Top Bottom