• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Joe Biden Proves He’s Unfit for the Presidency during Townhall, Rambles about “Man on the Moon”

The one term mistake was and is an incompetent boob who never should have been elected and would not have been without Putin's help. What a loser to still claim he deserved any respect or support.
Such childish name calling for a President who won your state and made liberalism look like the fraud it actually is. Weaponizing hate and Covid is what liberals do when someone challenges their economic policies that actually hurt people. You have no valid justification for your support for Biden since all the Trump policies actually benefited you since you don't have high state and local taxes thus no cut in your deductions

Such childish name calling for a President who won your state and made liberalism look like the fraud it actually is. Weaponizing hate and Covid is what liberals do when someone challenges their economic policies that actually hurt people. You have no valid justification for your support for Biden since all the Trump policies actually benefited you since you don't have high state and local taxes thus no cut in your deductions
The one term mistake is the king of frauds and he even made a fool out of you.

The one term mistake is the king of frauds and he even made a fool out of you.
You are going to have to be more specific and do it with facts not your personal opinion, what exactly did Trump do to create such hatred? This is almost like an obsession from a family member, are you related to a Democratic Operative that was hurt by the Trump economic policies? What did you do with the extra money you got to keep from the tax cut? How about all that infrastructure spending on the Interstate Highway system, I 75? Seems people are coming to your state to get away from liberalism, wonder why?

Insulting others is very presidential, according to King Puckerhead.
I don't get you people.

You denounce Trump, you indicate you revile him and everything he stands for.

Yet when it comes down to it you don't hesitate to base your morals on Donald Trump.

And if you are a moderator here then you should show better judgement.

I don't get you people.

You denounce Trump, you indicate you revile him and everything he stands for.

Yet when it comes down to it you don't hesitate to base your morals on Donald Trump.

And if you are a moderator here then you should show better judgement.
I try to always be very presidential when I call Punkinhead names. A lot of people are saying that, believe me. If you'd like, I can randomly capitalize words for no apparent reason and add more superlatives.

And you people talked about Trump being an embarrassment? Mean tweets gave us dementia Joe and Radical Harris giving radicals exactly what they want, the destruction of this country, our economy, and implementation of that liberal utopia that has neve been attainable except to the radical leadership that benefits from the dependence of the American people
oh most wealthy conservatives know better but anything to try and stop a politician not only wanting to give another tax cut for the wealthy but actually talking about returning the tax levels to around Reagan's day needs as much fuss raised as possible.

I've yet to meet the person who hasn't lost their train of thought or confused a simple fact.... even 'perfect' tRump had some amazing ones, but he cut taxes so all is good in the 1% neighborhood.... ✌️

I don't get you people. You denounce Trump, you indicate you revile him and everything he stands for. Yet when it comes down to it you don't hesitate to base your morals on Donald Trump. And if you are a moderator here then you should show better judgement.
Not basing as much as pointing out how he got repeated passes for his vile speech from 'you people'... ✌️

oh most wealthy conservatives know better but anything to try and stop a politician not only wanting to give another tax cut for the wealthy but actually talking about returning the tax levels to around Reagan's day needs as much fuss raised as possible.

I've yet to meet the person who hasn't lost their train of thought or confused a simple fact.... even 'perfect' tRump had some amazing ones, but he cut taxes so all is good in the 1% neighborhood.... ✌️
That coming from a supporter of the new party of the wealthy-the Democrat Party. ROFLMAO

A hyena high on spice would have handled the pandemic more effectively than Tweety.
If Trump had only acted 2 weeks sooner eh?hahaha

I try to always be very presidential when I call Punkinhead names. A lot of people are saying that, believe me. If you'd like, I can randomly capitalize words for no apparent reason and add more superlatives.
I would prefer it if you did not air an opinion on controversial topics as long as you're a moderator.

Not basing as much as pointing out how he got repeated passes for his vile speech from 'you people'... ✌️
I've criticized Trump constantly for his vile speech.

And even if people on the right or elsewhere excused Trumps vulgarities, that in no way makes it okay for his critics to use similar language and then say "but Trump did it".

I would prefer it if you did not air an opinion on controversial topics as long as you're a moderator.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I will continue to share mine.

Who cares. I loathe Trump anyway.
It may come as a surprise, but I'm also not a fan of him. Looks like we found a point of agreement.

Back
Top Bottom