• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Joe Biden Proves He’s Unfit for the Presidency during Townhall, Rambles about “Man on the Moon”

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Twitter is ripping into Joe Biden’s CNN town hall appearance where the president was seen “rambling” on “whether or not there’s a man on the moon.”

Biden took part in CNN’s presidential town hall with host Don Lemon where he addressed a number of issues his administration has faced. Twitter called out Biden’s “rambling” and said the president appeared to “struggle” to keep his thoughts straight during the hour-long event.

And you people talked about Trump being an embarrassment? Mean tweets gave us dementia Joe and Radical Harris giving radicals exactly what they want, the destruction of this country, our economy, and implementation of that liberal utopia that has neve been attainable except to the radical leadership that benefits from the dependence of the American people

And you people talked about Trump being an embarrassment? Mean tweets gave us dementia Joe and Radical Harris giving radicals exactly what they want, the destruction of this country, our economy, and implementation of that liberal utopia that has neve been attainable except to the radical leadership that benefits from the dependence of the American people

Check this out, everyone. Conservative is rambling about fitness and "rambling." :LOL:

That and his stupid comment that you can't actch Covid if vaccinated. Then DL has to help Biden remember he was talking about the FDA at one point.

Joe will not be having town halls anytime soon

And you people talked about Trump being an embarrassment?
Yes.​
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you're skeptical of that report?
TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

Biden would have to walk out on stage with three dildos glued to his forehead, drop trou, and shit in someone's handbag to come anywhere close to matching Trump. Fortunately, Biden isn't anywhere close to Trump's level of idiocy.

I'm sending this Benghazi tan suit nothingburger with mustard back. It's raw.

Yes.​
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you're skeptical of that report?
TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

Biden would have to walk out on stage with three dildos glued to his forehead, drop trou, and shit in someone's handbag to come anywhere close to matching Trump. Fortunately, Biden isn't anywhere close to Trump's level of idiocy.

Absolutely stunning how rhetoric is used to try and trump actual verifiable results that you want to ignore. What is it about liberalism where people like you cannot reconcile the liberal results with the liberal rhetoric since rhetoric is so important to you? Dementia Joe and Radical Harris are making Trump look good except to radicals who will do whatever they can to destroy a President who generated results that destroyed liberalism

Absolutely stunning how rhetoric is used to try and trump actual verifiable results that you want to ignore. What is it about liberalism where people like you cannot reconcile the liberal results with the liberal rhetoric since rhetoric is so important to you? Dementia Joe and Radical Harris are making Trump look good except to radicals who will do whatever they can to destroy a President who generated results that destroyed liberalism

More mindless rambling.

Trumb babble 2.png

For reasons unknown, other DP posters seem to actually get something out of trying to decipher your incoherent babble. I'm not one. Have fun with whatever spastic idiocy you think you're on about.

As for me, I actually can speak English and don't need some hilarious joke of a sit to tell me what to think.

(Seriously, though. "Patriotic Viral News"? :ROFLMAO: )

As usual, we see you Keep fighting anyone and anything that is designed to help American general public society and the nation, and not just your Serf Masters

Yes.​

I understand completely how much you are dependent on the nanny state policies to provide for your personal responsibility issues paid for by someone else. I understand how hard it is for some to compete in a private sector economy where personal responsibility exists and how Trump policies created almost 7 million new jobs in 3 years, 900 billion dollars per year in GDP dollar growth, historic Middle East accomplishments, destruction of ISIS, Stronger NATO, historic and record low minority unemployment, a U6 rate that finally got us below pre recession levels something Obama never did, better border control and fewer illegals, steps toward energy independence and much more, so I can see why people like you hated him so much, he was shutting down the gravy train

View attachment 67344388

For reasons unknown, other DP posters seem to actually get something out of trying to decipher your incoherent babble. I'm not one. Have fun with whatever spastic idiocy you think you're on about.

As for me, I actually can speak English and don't need some hilarious joke of a sit to tell me what to think.

(Seriously, though. "Patriotic Viral News"? :ROFLMAO: )
Post 13, want me to post the links to all those accomplishments? Suggest you stop watching sources that are making you look foolish.

The actual hopelessly unfit candidate lost both the popular and electoral votes. That candidate wasn't even competent enough to avoid being banned from glorified message boards.

The hopelessly unfit candidate lost both the popular and electoral votes. That candidate wasn't even competent enough to avoid being banned from glorified message boards.
There is nothing fit in Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, you know that but cannot admit it. Results matter and results are never addressed by people who truly hate the private sector and down deep hate this country

That unfit candidate got 10 million more votes than in 2016 and lost the popular vote by losing California(LA, SF, SD) and NYC along with the liberals disaster in Chicago. Keep spinning the results and bottomline

There is nothing fit in Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, you know that but cannot admit it. Results matter and results are never addressed by people who truly hate the private sector and down deep hate this country

That unfit candidate got 10 million more votes than in 2016 and lost the popular vote by losing California(LA, SF, SD) and NYC along with the liberals disaster in Chicago. Keep spinning the results and bottomline
He couldn't even keep an active Twitter account. Either way, he lost. I hope that he enjoys a long and happy retirement. Perhaps he can even find a few hookers to spank him for 130k a pop.

Some of these old heads on here that at trying to insult Biden, are likely older than Biden by a number of years, and it probably takes them all of 3-5 minutes to type the one liner spin they continue to post.

They are upset because Biden does not lend himself to promote "Brutish Belligerence" which is what these right wing consider as strength, they detest anyone who's strengths is in their 'intellectual understanding and their dignified manner of communicating with integrity as a core principle".

Most of these right wing types likely spent their lives getting by on "Brutish Put Down Commentary" and it no longer works in a society when they encounter educated people who have dignity and integrity in their respect for the civility of society. To a right wing, they see that through their lens of barbaric mentality, as being "weakness", because they only know Brutish Belligerence. It's purely evident in how they loved the Brutish Attack Mentality of Belligerent Spews by Trump".
They are like a "wild posse in a cheap old western movie"... jumping on their horse because the loud mouth bully stomping belligerent attack groomed savage, yell out "Let's go"!!! The whole world saw them do the exact same thing when they attacked the U.S. Capitol.

Now, when Jail time face them, they bring their grown asses into the court room, claiming they don't know how they got caught up in the insurrection, and they claim they did not know they were being misled, and any other excuse they can conjure up, and each excuse clarifies them as "imbeciles" who are the exact types to act like a wild posse, because a belligerent bully stomper had a microphone... and spewed his call for savagery.... they were all to willing and eager to demonstrate their savage groomed in motivations.

So, nope... it's quite likely that they can't even conceive of how to respect integrity... and certainly they don't grasp dignity in manner and presentation, and we already know they hate... intellectualism.

He couldn't even keep an active Twitter account. Either way, he lost. I hope that he enjoys a long and happy retirement. Perhaps he can even find a few hookers to spank him for 130k a pop.
It is always personal with you, isn't it, never what is best for the American people and Trump's results were the best for the American people. So sad that freedom of speech is used by the left to destroy people who don't support their ideology. Actual results don't matter, do they? How anyone can support an ideology that generates the results we see in liberal states and cities all over the country coming from high taxes, high regulations, and massive state spending is beyond comprehension so rather than address those results, liberals attack people personally to divert from them

It is always personal with you, isn't it, never what is best for the American people and Trump's results were the best for the American people. So sad that freedom of speech is used by the left to destroy people who don't support their ideology. Actual results don't matter, do they? How anyone can support an ideology that generates the results we see in liberal states and cities all over the country coming from high taxes, high regulations, and massive state spending is beyond comprehension so rather than address those results, liberals attack people personally to divert from them
He spoke like a ten year old bully and screwed up the pandemic response horribly. Hopefully one day, historians will figure out why he painted himself orange while doing that.

He spoke like a ten year old bully and screwed up the pandemic response horribly. Hopefully one day, historians will figure out why he painted himself orange while doing that.
Actions speak louder than words or didn't your parents teach you that. Pandemic response?? I got my first shot January 6 from Project Warp Speed that Biden said wouldn't happen. You simply cannot accept the fact that the governors, mayors and individuals are responsible for personal responsibility issues not the President, nor can you accept the reality that Trump policies generated the best results of any President in history for his first three years. 24/7 anti Trump and nothing positive, that is liberalism, the most negative ideology in history where misery has to be spread equally to everyone else

Let's be fair.

The Dems did NOT want him.

But the Dem media kept referring to him as a "centrist."

So after his South Carolina win, the other Dems threw in the towel in a patriotic bid to oust the hated Donald.

The Dems are not stupid: They know that Mr. Biden has brain health issues.

So they have surrounded him with "advisers" who gently guide him.

Americans are kind people who are nice to animals and disabled people. So they are reluctant to say anything unkind about Mr. Biden.

I wish him the very best and hope that he can finish his term.

All of us will continue to overlook his "senior moments," especially me (since I am 84).

Actions speak louder than words or didn't your parents teach you that. Pandemic response?? I got my first shot January 6 from Project Warp Speed that Biden said wouldn't happen. You simply cannot accept the fact that the governors, mayors and individuals are responsible for personal responsibility issues not the President, nor can you accept the reality that Trump policies generated the best results of any President in history for his first three years. 24/7 anti Trump and nothing positive, that is liberalism, the most negative ideology in history where misery has to be spread equally to everyone else
He did horrible damage. A lot of his fanboys are still COVIDiots because of him. A rabid possum on meth could have done a better job.

He did horrible damage. A lot of his fanboys are still COVIDiots because of him. A rabid possum on meth could have done a better job.
There wouldn't be a vaccine today without Trump so stop the liberal bs. It is stunning how poorly informed and educated the left is regarding the Covid issue and responsibility. Management 101 you cannot have responsibility without authority so what authority did Trump have?

There wouldn't be a vaccine today without Trump so stop the liberal bs. It is stunning how poorly informed and educated the left is regarding the Covid issue and responsibility. Management 101 you cannot have responsibility without authority so what authority did Trump have?
Scientists developed the vaccine and the therapeuticals. He's alive because of the work they did, not the other way around.

However, the important part of this discussion is figuring out animals who would have done a better job than Punkinhead and their conditions at the time. I'll propose that an aardvark ODing on PCP could also have handled the pandemic more effectively.

Back
Top Bottom