• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President hits new lows in poll

Every time (which is often, like now) Bushs polls go DOWN, the Cons will say that polls don't mean anything!
I gottA admit it, the cons will stick up for Bush no matter what!
Facts, polls, testimonys, pictures, speechs, past screwups, present screwups, lies, misleadings ETC.
No matter what, these little con sheep will put their tail between their legs and BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA while rushing to Bushs defense!
BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA!!!:applaud :violin :kissy: :2brickwal

SouthernDemocrat said:
Well we are stuck with him until 2008 anyway. Don't get your hopes up for 2006 either. There is little room for movement either way in most of the congressional races next year.

The one good thing though is that with abysmal approval ratings, he will have a hard time with most of his agenda.

Yea, and being as he has tarnished the GOP image, Repubs who want re-election will try and distance themselves from him. IMO, he will have to fight for everything on his agenda.

taxpayer said:
Every time (which is often, like now) Bushs polls go DOWN, the Cons will say that polls don't mean anything!
I gottA admit it, the cons will stick up for Bush no matter what!
Facts, polls, testimonys, pictures, speechs, past screwups, present screwups, lies, misleadings ETC.
No matter what, these little con sheep will put their tail between their legs and BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA while rushing to Bushs defense!
BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA!!!:

Yes, are they gonna keep sticking up for him if he is impeached? That most likely will not happen, but one can only hope.:smile:

ANAV said:
I can't believe you are comparing Bush to Hitler and our military to the SS. I never get personal or rude to other posters but you are nothing but a piece of crap. How dare you spit on me and my fellow brothers and sisters that wear the uniform and insult the memories of those who have given their lives fighting for America.

If you pull your head out of your tight ass you would see the military overwhelmingly votes Republican because they have traditionally truly support the military. Unlike the Democrats who only claim to support but does not back it up with action.

My apologizes to everybody with the exception of KidCocks

How dare you question our patriotism, call us anti-Americans, traitors and worse pal. So take your hypocrisy and shove it where the sun don't shine! :cool:

KidRocks said:
Oh, I forgot how Clinton ordered a massive attack on Iraq, committing about 250.000 of our troops, I also forgot about how we lost about 3000 Americans via terrorists attacks on our own damn soil. Musn't forget the 130.000 troops occupying some country in the ME who are being picked off daily by insurgents because President Clinton chose to put them in harms way. Don't forget the 300 billion dollars Clinton spent on lobbing missle's at a so called pharmacy and a couple of camels asses.

You mean that war, right? :doh

Peace? What peace? :roll:

LOL... and I love it! :cool:

Exactly my point.

Two embassies bombed = no retaliation
USS Cole bombing = no retaliation
peace mission disrupted = no retaliation
Air Force barracks bombed = no retaliation
First bombing of WTC = no retaliation

I guess none of this was close enough to home for our civilians and President. Iraq and Afghanistan should have been in our past and 9/11 shouldn't have happened. False peace.

Last edited:
How many times had we launched attacks against Saddam between Gulf War and Iraqui Freedom?

mwi said:
How many times had we launched attacks against Saddam between Gulf War and Iraqui Freedom?

Zero. He shook his ass at us and the UN (For what they're worth) in front of the entire Middle Eastern world and got away with it.

Hint: cruise missiles ..... how many times?

The pres has reached a new low? I thought the Iraqi invasion was a new low, I thought the 365 vacation days taken was a new low?

Here's one we launched in 1996:

U.S. launches missile strikes against Iraq
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9609/03/iraq.bombing/

Remember, the subject of this thread is the 'peaceful' Clinton years. How long have you been in the military?

mwi said:
Here's one we launched in 1996:

U.S. launches missile strikes against Iraq
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9609/03/iraq.bombing/

Remember, the subject of this thread is the 'peaceful' Clinton years. How long have you been in the military?

13 years.

I'm aware of the missile strikes launched safely from afar. What the hell did they have to do with doing what we should have done? And, what the hell did they have to do with any retaliation against military deaths?

GySgt said:
13 years.

I'm aware of the missile strikes launched safely from afar. What the hell did they have to do with doing what we should have done? And, what the hell did they have to do with any retaliation against military deaths?

I got a better question...

What did Clinton ACHEIVE with these misslile strikes?:roll:

I was merely pointing out the lie that the Clinton years were 'peaceful.'

mwi said:
I was merely pointing out the lie that the Clinton years were 'peaceful.'

Oh. The Clinton years was a false peace. Americans felt like all was well, because the deficit was getting fixed (at military expense). We had no war. Life was grand in Disney Land. In the mean time the military was getting hammered with no retaliation. The military was screaming Al-Queda to deaf ears. Bin Ladden roamed the earth and besides attacking U.S. military, he and Zarqawi engineered the slaughter of two million Christians in Sudan. Olicer North mentioned the face of evil being Bin Laden in the 80's.

The result of all this "false peace?" 9/11

9/11 was the direct result of rogues and our appeasals for 'peace.' It was the indirect result of the Middle East and it's mass perversions and blasphemy of Islam.

GySgt said:
Oh. The Clinton years was a false peace. Americans felt like all was well, because the deficit was getting fixed (at military expense). We had no war. Life was grand in Disney Land. In the mean time the military was getting hammered with no retaliation. The military was screaming Al-Queda to deaf ears. Bin Ladden roamed the earth and besides attacking U.S. military, he and Zarqawi engineered the slaughter of two million Christians in Sudan. Olicer North mentioned the face of evil being Bin Laden in the 80's.

The result of all this "false peace?" 9/11

9/11 was the direct result of rogues and our appeasals for 'peace.' It was the indirect result of the Middle East and it's mass perversions and blasphemy of Islam.

Yup...Just a FRACTION of that "amazing" surplus put back into intelligence instead of cutting it up probably could've prevented the current situation...

But that would've made his teeth sparkle a little less when he smiled...and he would never let that happen.:roll:

cnredd said:
Yup...Just a FRACTION of that "amazing" surplus put back into intelligence instead of cutting it up probably could've prevented the current situation...

But that would've made his teeth sparkle a little less when he smiled...and he would never let that happen.:roll:

Most Americans don't know what's good for them. They discuss how dispicable military action is and how dispicable and shady our government is, but in the end, it's what has to be done to ensure certain lifestyles and for the greater stability between countries. That's just the way it is.

GySgt said:
Most Americans don't know what's good for them. They discuss how dispicable military action is and how dispicable and shady our government is, but in the end, it's what has to be done to ensure certain lifestyles and for the greater stability between countries. That's just the way it is.

ah, USMC, it figures. Military action is not the only action to ensure lifestyle stability and stability between countries. Wrong answer give me 100 push ups. LOL..

U.S. Navy the only way to go..

wxcrazytwo said:
ah, USMC, it figures. Military action is not the only action to ensure lifestyle stability and stability between countries. Wrong answer give me 100 push ups. LOL..

U.S. Navy the only way to go..

I didn't say it was the only way. There is no way to tell how many times we have averted war through our diplomacy that is frowned upon. How many times have we stood ready, but did not act? People speak of war as if America always goes to war. It's not true.

GySgt said:
If it was possible to agree more than 100%, I would right here...

Many do not understand that the options are "5 dead today" or "10 dead tomorrow"...

They believe it's "0 dead today" or "5 dead today"...and that's simply not possible without the first one's latter option.

cnredd said:
If it was possible to agree more than 100%, I would right here...

Many do not understand that the options are "5 dead today" or "10 dead tomorrow"...

They believe it's "0 dead today" or "5 dead today"...and that's simply not possible without the first one's latter option.

Or they dont get it that going to war with Iraq, which had nothing to do with 911, does anything about preventing that 10 dead tommorow. :roll:

Bush really can’t go that much lower in the polls. You got about 35 to 40 percent at best approving of his performance. Now, you got to figure out of that less than 40 or so out of a hundred that actually think Bush is doing a good job, about half of those are just the most radical right. Bush could be indicted for necrophilia and be caught sleeping with a transsexual prostitute, and that 20% or so on the radical right would still be behind him 100%. Then out of that slightly less than 40 who thinks he is doing a great job, you got about 12 to 15 that are the throwed off redneck moron types. The kind of people that voted for Bush in 2004 because they "don’t want them damn queers and freaks running the government". So really, he only has about 5 more percentage points to drop in approval ratings before the only ones that approve of the job he is doing are the most radical right, and the ignorant throwed off rednecks.:lol:

SouthernDemocrat said:
Or they dont get it that going to war with Iraq, which had nothing to do with 911, does anything about preventing that 10 dead tommorow. :roll:

Bush really can’t go that much lower in the polls. You got about 35 to 40 percent at best approving of his performance. Now, you got to figure out of that less than 40 or so out of a hundred that actually think Bush is doing a good job, about half of those are just the most radical right. Bush could be indicted for necrophilia and be caught sleeping with a transsexual prostitute, and that 20% or so on the radical right would still be behind him 100%. Then out of that slightly less than 40 who thinks he is doing a great job, you got about 12 to 15 that are the throwed off redneck moron types. The kind of people that voted for Bush in 2004 because they "don’t want them damn queers and freaks running the government". So really, he only has about 5 more percentage points to drop in approval ratings before the only ones that approve of the job he is doing are the most radical right, and the ignorant throwed off rednecks.:lol:

This is what I'm talking about. Who gives a damn about the polls? I assure you that the Islamic movement in the Middle East don't.

SouthernDemocrat said:

Good summary.:rofl

GySgt said:
Most Americans don't know what's good for them. They discuss how dispicable military action is
Shouldn't military action be the least desirable of options?
and how dispicable and shady our government is, but in the end, it's what has to be done to ensure certain lifestyles and for the greater stability between countries. That's just the way it is.
You think the U.S. government isn't shady? Making up the Gulf of Tonkin incident and consequenty getting 50,000 americans killed was for the greater good? The lies, coverups and what have you are done to keep politicians and their buddies out of prison, not for the greater good of the people.

Back
Top Bottom