• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President hits new lows in poll

kal-el said:
Who said I'm not concerned about terrorism? Again, this "war" has liitle to do with terrorism. Well, now it does, but when it was waged, nothing.

You know prior to 9/11/01 no one was concerned about terrorism either.......That day changed everything.....To bad you liberals do not understand that....

Saddam was a threat and if he did not have WOMD he was trying to grt them and sooner or later if that happened he would have sold them to some terrorist organization or used them himself............

We screwed up on 9/11/01...This president will not let it happen again......

Nobody cares about anything till it happens to them. Until 911 America was giving aid and comfort to those thugs in ETA. They had free entenrance to the US and were never looked for, Some of them are still living off their ill gotten terroist gains in the Pacific Northwest. But when this administration wanted Aznar to join the coalition they finally put ETA on the watch list. But did they go after the ETAs that are in this country. Hell no. The IRA situation is similar and plenty of Basque Americans and Irish Americans are still supporting the terrorist with donations and the like.

Navy Pride said:
You know prior to 9/11/01 no one was concerned about terrorism either.......That day changed everything.....To bad you liberals do not understand that....

Saddam was a threat and if he did not have WOMD he was trying to grt them and sooner or later if that happened he would have sold them to some terrorist organization or used them himself............

We screwed up on 9/11/01...This president will not let it happen again......

Lots of nations were trying to get them. However, if they don't have them, then they are not a threat. Really, they are not a threat if they do have them either. The only time they are a threat is if they have them and they plan on using them against us or giving them to terrorists. In the near 20 years that Saddam did have them, he never gave them to terrorists.

You know we cant do everything. Its great that Saddam is no longer in power. The question is, was that the best use or our resources?

Its kind of like if I have a limited budget and I really need to put a new roof on my house, but instead I choose to take my money and resources and put in a patio and just see if I can patch the roof.

SouthernDemocrat said:
Lots of nations were trying to get them. However, if they don't have them, then they are not a threat. Really, they are not a threat if they do have them either. The only time they are a threat is if they have them and they plan on using them against us or giving them to terrorists. In the near 20 years that Saddam did have them, he never gave them to terrorists.

You know we cant do everything. Its great that Saddam is no longer in power. The question is, was that the best use or our resources?

Its kind of like if I have a limited budget and I really need to put a new roof on my house, but instead I choose to take my money and resources and put in a patio and just see if I can patch the roof.

Yeah you put that roof on and don't spend the money to take care of crime in your neighborhood and the scum come there and knock your house down and murder your family.........Great to get that roof done though....:roll:

Back
Top Bottom