• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:2047] President-Elect Joe Biden Hits 80 Million Votes In Year Of Record Turnout

{above quote flawed, does not copy properly}

Again, though, that has nothing to do with what this thread is about. You are going off on a tangent, most likely because you cannot address the actual issues. What you posted was shown to be a lie, not true. Deflection will not change that. Pennsylvania did not have more votes than registered voters, nor did any other states.

Can election software be manipulated? Yes maybe

Are there anomalies that can't be explaned by chance? Yes No

Was there systematic efforts to make ballot stuffing possible? Yes no

Was there a systematic effort to make transparency impossible? Yes no

Were election laws and procedures violated in various states? Yes no

It is incumbent on those who ran the elections to demonstrate that the above did not and could not occur? No, it is incumbent on those making accusations to prove it happened.

They will have the opportunity to do so in court under oath.

As will the defendants in their rebutal.....

Joe Biden ran on uniting the country. Below is a good summation of Biden's epic win. Why is the media suppressing questiond questions as to how it was possible?

Joe Biden ran on uniting the country. Below is a good summation of Biden's epic win. Why is the media suppressing questiond questions as to how it was possible?

If they plan on using the "experts" they have submitted in their affidavits, it's going to be a short rebuttal.. Take their former electronic intelligence analyst for instance... You know, the one whose name they redacted for "security purposes" but left his name in the TOC making it trivial to find him...

Do you really find that compelling?

It ignores the Trump factor, which worked just like the Hillary factor.

With Trump you either worship him or you hate him. And while that is hyperbole, it gets the point across. People came out in droves to vote Trump out of office, not really to vote for Biden. They also came out in droves to keep him in office. But the anti-Trump people had more votes because he pissed off enough people.

Biden winning the POTUS and losing the down vote is not really a surprise. I did not vote for Trump for POTUS but did vote for some Repubs down ballot when there was no Libertarian to vote for.

The argument you all seem to be making is that in a not at all normal time, against a not at all normal President, Joe Biden/Democrats must have committed widescale voter fraud because things that some partisan people have been showing show not normal results. Essentially, you are expecting "normal" results (that have not even been presented for baseline comparison) for an abnormal election, and then when some people claim those results aren't within those unidentified "normals", that proves there is voter fraud that must have been committed by the person who actually won.

The illogical thought processes here are astounding.

The argument you all seem to be making is that in a not at all normal time, against a not at all normal President, Joe Biden/Democrats must have committed widescale voter fraud because things that some partisan people have been showing show not normal results. Essentially, you are expecting "normal" results (that have not even been presented for baseline comparison) for an abnormal election, and then when some people claim those results aren't within those unidentified "normals", that proves there is voter fraud that must have been committed by the person who actually won.

I do not think the Trump faithful grasp how disliked Trump is by probably 2/3 of the country. And it is funny they miss this because the reason Trump won in 2016 was because the Dems failed to understand how disliked Hillary was.

I do not think the Trump faithful grasp how disliked Trump is by probably 2/3 of the country. And it is funny they miss this because the reason Trump won in 2016 was because the Dems failed to understand how disliked Hillary was.

Throughout the Trump presidency I kept watch on his approval rating among the swing voters, because I was curious to see if he could hold that group. As time went on his favorability among them started to decline, and fell even further throughout the pandemic. I do think you're right about some not really understanding the impact of Trump's highly polarizing personality. For those of us familiar with him prior to his presidency, this was already well known.

I find threads like this inspirational. I've been inspired to add all kinds of people to my ignore list and confirmed in my opinion that they belong there!
But, it is good to know that there are at least 80 million Americans who exist without their heads up their asses, but dispiriting to know that there are 73 million+ that do.

There is a high level of transparency and competence that I very much enjoy.

You need to learn to think like a conspiracist: absence of evidence is proof that the conspiracy is even more widespread. It's the missing dots that provide the links.

Actually normal voter fraud suplemented by those charged with implementing elections in essentially 5 or 6 metropolitan areas stuffing ballot boxes. If what you say is true it the margin would not be so limited. Your illogic is outstanding. You want my blind acceptance not logic. I accepted Obama's wins. Joe Biden did not win. He may become the 46 president but he did not win. He was gifted a stolen election.

80 million votes with the entire margin of victory in Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta (what water main break?) , Milwaukee and Phoenix.

Considering that is what actually happened, it seems those who aren't believing it are the ones who may want to do a reality check on themselves.

Have you even looked at the Ramsland Affidavit (which shows up as part of at least one of the lawsuits filed this week)?
"Evidence?! Evidence!! We don't need no steenkin' evidence!!"

Actually normal voter fraud suplemented by those charged with implementing elections in essentially 5 or 6 metropolitan areas stuffing ballot boxes. If what you say is true it the margin would not be so limited. Your illogic is outstanding. You want my blind acceptance not logic. I accepted Obama's wins. Joe Biden did not win. He may become the 46 president but he did not win. He was gifted a stolen election.

80 million votes with the entire margin of victory in Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta (what water main break?) , Milwaukee and Phoenix.
You have no actual evidence of this, nor does Trump's lawyers. This is evident from the multiple failed court cases already.

If you disagree, post actual evidence. Not claims that others are making or info they say they have. Post the evidence.

Because Donald J. Trump (the j stands for genius ) is the worst US president in my lifetime.

Yes, noticed opinions without facts matter more to you as again you refuse to post anything of significance to support your claim showing that hate sells and people like you divert your own anger at personal problems to someone else.

Where is the proof this happened?

You want my blind acceptance not logic. I

You have already given your blind acceptance to the fact that Trump did not lose despite no actual evidence to prove there was massive voter fraud.

You can pretend to be some sort of open minded person, but your words betray you.

If you get 100 random people in a room, about half of them will be pretty stupid. Usually, it is best to just ignore them.

Great advice, starting that shortly in this forum as far too many here channeling their own personal problems and blaming the President for them. Interesting how no one from the left posts anything that Trump has personally done that has affected them and their families negatively. I have posted specific results that have benefited me and mine which is why I voted for Trump. Those here never voted for Biden as you can tell by their posts

You're certainly entitled to believe what you want, but this kind of claim needs to be substantiated and thus far that has not happened. I am open to all sorts of possibilities, but to accept any of them requires proof of those claims; a standard shared by most people. So we will see how Powell's lawsuits go in Georgia and Michigan and if anything presented there withstands scrutiny or opens other investigations.

Where is the proof this happened?

As usual you were wrong about TX turning blue you are equally wrong about the election results, why don't you tell us how many votes gave Biden Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada and how exactly 138,000 mail in ballots from Detroit just happened to show up and ALL of them were for Biden? You continue to buy the rhetoric, are you ever going to think for yourself and actually do research?

Again, though, that has nothing to do with what this thread is about. You are going off on a tangent, most likely because you cannot address the actual issues. What you posted was shown to be a lie, not true. Deflection will not change that. Pennsylvania did not have more votes than registered voters, nor did any other states.

That remains to be seen. You take the word of "fact checkers" who made such determinations a day or two after the election. They didn't check the veracity of registration. Nobody could check such things in a few days.
They didn't check squat. They asked appointed election officials, and what do you think they'd say?

NO ! You're not being told that at all. You're just distorting the facts to fit your own alternative-facts world-view by feebly trying to conflate votes cast with comparisons to Trump's super-spreader cult gatherings during a pandemic. Millions of "Conservative" Republicans have had enough of Trump, voting for Biden, and against the whining man-child incumbent. And we know that by the number of votes cast for the GOP down the ticket below their votes for Biden, easily illustrated by the number of House and Senate seats held or won by the Republicans.

Are you ever going to tell us why you voted for Biden? Are you ever going to explain why absentee ballot requirements weren't met for all those over 63 million absentee ballots submitted?

Because we're smarter and didn't listen to your messiah who told his supporters to not vote by mail.
Have seen no evidence with data supporting your claim that you are smarter and didn't buy just rhetoric. Still waiting for you to post official data to support your claims against Trump?

As usual you were wrong about TX turning blue you are equally wrong about the election results, why don't you tell us how many votes gave Biden Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada and how exactly 138,000 mail in ballots from Detroit just happened to show up and ALL of them were for Biden? You continue to buy the rhetoric, are you ever going to think for yourself and actually do research?

Your rantings aren't proof of anything... I have availed myself of the affidavits vomited on the federal courts by Sidney Powell this week and although I find them amusing, it's disgraceful that a practicing attorney would actually file this and force a federal judge to respond to this nonsense.

I guess you must have slept through Trump's draconian on-again/off-again tariffs on Canadian Aluminum and Steel, eh? Wake up, Van Winkle.
Probably as I was too busy enjoying the incredible stock market, economic growth, and job creation activity the first three years of the Trump Administration and now the recovery. Amazing how putting Canada first and demonizing America is touted by foreigners. Putting America first really bothers foreigners, got it!!

Back
Top Bottom