• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:2047] President-Elect Joe Biden Hits 80 Million Votes In Year Of Record Turnout

Trump got 74 million votes and that cannot be ignored, I really don't care what some foreigner thinks of our President but do care about the double standard foreigners have as they put their country first then complain about ours doing the same thing. I do hope you find some happiness in your personal life so that you stop blaming our President for just about everything unpleasant that you face.

Anyone that think teh USA has not put themselves first there entire existence is ignorant as all hell.
Christ, we built the world post WW II to be dependent on us for OUR economic good and it has worked flawlessly.
The simpleton thought that Trump has and you echo is just, as I said, gross ignorance. A failure to understand the big picture and the benefits.

No policy has ever hurt us economically as bad as America First.

I don't expect you to be able to understand this and that is a shame. But as the orange animal says, it is what it is.

So you want someone to pass you the original gangster, someone who is old fashioned? And you think others being in possession of this OG is what is causing them to believe what the evidence actually shows about our election, that 80M Americans actually did vote for Biden?

So you want someone to pass you the original gangster, someone who is old fashioned? And you think others being in possession of this OG is what is causing them to believe what the evidence actually shows about our election, that 80M Americans actually did vote for Biden?
No they didn't but you're free to believe as you may

We will believe the official vote totals from each state until such time as you people provide evidence to the contrary.

You on the other hand will keep believing it is a grand conspiracy that involves Republicans that were loyal to Trump just 3 weeks ago and a group of people that were too stupid to make sure the Dems got the Senate as well as the White House while they were cheating.

And in 3 years from now when Biden is still the POTUS and Trump is a Jeopardy answer to the question "who is the only man to lose the popular vote twice, serve one term and be impeached", you will still be whining about the grand conspiracy.

Considering that is what actually happened, it seems those who aren't believing it are the ones who may want to do a reality check on themselves.

Have you even looked at the Ramsland Affidavit (which shows up as part of at least one of the lawsuits filed this week)?

Trumpsters just don't seem to understand why Trump isn't 'respected' and liked..

He's not respected because he doesn't deserve any respect. He lies constantly, he can't show any empathy, he stole from his charity. he;s vindictive, he can't address any person he don't like without childish name calling, he's just a terrible person.. I wouldn't want any of my children to act like him, let alone a POTUS...

He's like the loud obnoxious uncle who shows up at a family gathering, gets drunk, insults people and who the rest of the family can't wait for him to leave..

I understand what a lot of this cult of Trump is about, just look at his rallies and MAGA protests and see the Nazi and Confederate flags.. But even with that, my God!!! Enough is enough, even some of his Trumpsters should be exhausted from the daily lies, and drama, and lack of class and manners Trump shows every single day...

We will believe the official vote totals from each state until such time as you people provide evidence to the contrary.

You on the other hand will keep believing it is a grand conspiracy that involves Republicans that were loyal to Trump just 3 weeks ago and a group of people that were too stupid to make sure the Dems got the Senate as well as the White House while they were cheating.

And in 3 years from now when Biden is still the POTUS and Trump is a Jeopardy answer to the question "who is the only man to lose the popular vote twice, serve one term and be impeached", you will still be whining about the grand conspiracy.
Actually, I bet a dollar to your doughnut I put the 2020 election in the rear-view mirror before the left does

Trumpsters just don't seem to understand why Trump isn't 'respected' and liked..

He's not respected because he doesn't deserve any respect. He lies constantly, he can't show any empathy, he stole from his charity. he;s vindictive, he can't address any person he don't like without childish name calling, he's just a terrible person.. I wouldn't want any of my children to act like him, let alone a POTUS...

He's like the loud obnoxious uncle who shows up at a family gathering, gets drunk, insults people and who the rest of the family can't wait for him to leave..

I understand what a lot of this cult of Trump is about, just look at his rallies and MAGA protests and see the Nazi and Confederate flags.. But even with that, my God!!! Enough is enough, even some of his Trumpsters should be exhausted from the daily lies, and drama, and lack of class and manners Trump shows every single day...
And with all that said

He does a GREAT JOB which is what I care about. Not his personality

He does a GREAT JOB which is what I care about.

He sure did a great job with COVID.

He sure did a great job with the national debt.

He sure did a great job with his failed trade war.

He sure did a great job with limiting our gun rights with his EO.

California 5.1 million vote win for Biden, NY 1.2 million vote win for Biden, how much did Biden win the popular vote by? What exactly is Trumpism? Easy for people like you to overlook the 74 million votes Trump received, isn't it? What is it about liberalism that creates people like you?

You just showed that Dem votes are not just coming from Calif and NY and you don't even know it

Most of those are affidavits are based off of assumptions and ignorance, mixed with partisan bias. People will convince themselves of all sorts of things to help keep their beliefs alive.

That would only leave a few liars and/or spinners of information.

One great example is the Ramsland Affidavit.

Can election software be manipulated? Yes

Are there anomalies that can't be explaned by chance? Yes

Was there systematic efforts to make ballot stuffing possible? Yes

Was there a systematic effort to make transparency impossible? Yes

Were election laws and procedures violated in various states? Yes

It is incumbent on those who ran the elections to demonstrate that the above did not and could not occur?

They will have the opportunity to do so in court under oath.

Bush v. Gore was in 2 counties in one state. This contested election is is 20 or so counties in a half dozen states. What are the chances nearly the exact same reporting anomalies occured at each after the polls closed?

He sure did a great job with COVID.

He sure did a great job with the national debt.

He sure did a great job with his failed trade war.

He sure did a great job with limiting our gun rights with his EO.

Covid- Red Herring

Trade War- Winning!

Debt- Had to rebuild a horrible Obama agenda

If you need a bump stock I know where you can get them lol

And with all that said

He does a GREAT JOB which is what I care about. Not his personality
Nah... He hasn't done anything good for the country... Unless you are from the camp that all you care about is he's pissing Dems off... And if you are then you can see that governing just on hate, revenge and vengeance he picks up from watching Fox really doesn't work and hasn't been good for the country... I'm an old man, I saw what happened in the 60's and 70's 1st hand.. We're more divided now than then... And that's saying A LOT!!

But still, if you hired him for your business and, he was doing a good job... Wouldn't you tire of his daily lies, and drama? Wouldn't your customers eventually tire of him?

Of course they would..

That's what has happened here.. People are tired, they're exhausted from the daily drum beat of divisiveness, lies, name calling... He needs to just go away, and let let things calm down..

It is incumbent on those who ran the elections to demonstrate that the above did not and could not occur?

Bush v. Gore was in 2 counties in one state. This contested election is is 20 or so counties in a half dozen states. What are the chances nearly the exact same reporting anomalies occured at each after the polls closed?

You seem confused on who has the burden of proof when challenging an election in court. Hint: It's not the government.

Everything presented so far in the 38+ cases falls well short of proving anything. The latest filings in Michigan and Georgia are an example of the kind of "proof" that fails even a basic test in court.

Can election software be manipulated? Yes maybe

Are there anomalies that can't be explaned by chance? Yes No

Was there systematic efforts to make ballot stuffing possible? Yes no

Was there a systematic effort to make transparency impossible? Yes no

Were election laws and procedures violated in various states? Yes no

It is incumbent on those who ran the elections to demonstrate that the above did not and could not occur? No, it is incumbent on those making accusations to prove it happened.

Covid- Red Herring

260,000 plus dead people and their families would disagree.

Trade War- Winning!

Lost

Debt- Had to rebuild a horrible Obama agenda

And this is why we are 27 trillion dollars in debt, both sides give their side a free pass.

If you need a bump stock I know where you can get them lol

It is not about the bump stock, it is about the precedent set by Trump that the next POTUS can use to ban any "accessory" they see fit.

Then grab your protest sign and go picket in front of McConnell's office because there were bills in place that would have addressed some of your concerns, that would have upgraded the machines and software, but Mitch didn't even let the senate vote on those bills..

Your argument is with the Republicans ,no one else..

Any software can be manipulated, and this has been true in every election utilizing any sort of software. Whether it was manipulated in this particular election is what needs to be proven.

No, there are not anomalies that cannot be explained. Claim that has been debunked multiple times.

No there was not a "systemic effort to make transparency impossible". Claim with no evidence.

Election laws and procedures were changed for the pandemic to allow more people to be able to vote. And that is allowed.

It is not incumbent on them to prove the above didn't occur. It is for those claiming election fraud did happen to show solid evidence that election fraud actually did occur in this election in such a widespread way that it would affect the outcome of the election.

You seem to not realize that Bush v Gore involved 1 state and so few votes that that single case, involving an easily proven issue could determine the actual outcome of that election. There was no mass expectation of belief in a grand conspiracy or multiple different claims without objective evidence being made. It was a single issue requiring a recount and review that would determine who was President.

So you are telling us that Biden who couldn't draw a crowd for a political rally is more popular than Obama and actually received 80 million legal votes?

NO ! You're not being told that at all. You're just distorting the facts to fit your own alternative-facts world-view by feebly trying to conflate votes cast with comparisons to Trump's super-spreader cult gatherings during a pandemic. Millions of "Conservative" Republicans have had enough of Trump, voting for Biden, and against the whining man-child incumbent. And we know that by the number of votes cast for the GOP down the ticket below their votes for Biden, easily illustrated by the number of House and Senate seats held or won by the Republicans.

260,000 plus dead people and their families would disagree.

Lost

And this is why we are 27 trillion dollars in debt, both sides give their side a free pass.

It is not about the bump stock, it is about the precedent set by Trump that the next POTUS can use to ban any "accessory" they see fit.
If you didn’t vote for Trump showing concern relative to what Biden will do with guns that’s on you. Elections have consequences

If you didn’t vote for Trump showing concern relative to what Biden will do with guns that’s on you. Elections have consequences

I did not vote for Trump or Biden, neither are what this country needs. Elections do indeed have consequences, as do actions by the POTUS

The rumor is now out that Biden is being nominated for Sainthood due to the fact that he raised the dead
Bwhaahhahahahahaaa... So many lying excuses for losing.

Thank you for your obviously unbiased comment and opinion, amazing how much hatred a Canadian has for a U.S. President who has zero effects on you and your family personally

I guess you must have slept through Trump's draconian on-again/off-again tariffs on Canadian Aluminum and Steel, eh? Wake up, Van Winkle.

So some people accepting what you believe is a lie is different than you accepting what has been shown to definitely be a lie?

You won't find any posts on here about me simply accepting most (if any) of what "Schiff" put out, by the way. Perhaps you should stick with things I have actually posted, maybe even in this particular thread, rather than trying to run away to things that you would be hard pressed to find evidence for me believing automatically.

You have to start at the very beginning of the Flynn saga to understand the vile nature of some elements in the FBI in this event.

I don't have to find any endorsement from you on Schiff's moral failures. If you endorse their outcome, you tacitly endorse the method used to achieve it. Otherwise you'd reject the outcome because it's founded in a lie, and you don't. I'll hasten to add that none of us are completely innocent in that regard, but don't stand on that foundation proclaiming innocence.

Flynn did lie to Pence. He was relieved of his post for that failure, and rightfully so. His treatment by the FBI and elements of Mueller are a politically inspired travesty. I don't expect anyone on the left here to acknowledge that, but I'm not about to recognize any moral preening here from such folks when they happily view the result as politically favorable and therefore okey dokey.

Back
Top Bottom