• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Declares “World a vicious place.”

What insight! President Stable Genius, who has little real life experience in the world outside of limos, hotels, offices, mansions and golf clubs damn sure knows a lot about the world. I guess that's because he is such and avid reader. Oh, and maybe also because no one knows more about history than Trump. And geography? Talk about a student of geography. Donald Trump loves geography.

If anyone knows the truth about "the world" it is Donald J. Trump.

The rest of us on the other hand fly coach, stay in B&Bs or inexpensive hotels, walk when feasible, take trains, trams, ferries, light rail and such. We travel without interpreters, drink and eat with the locals and experience real life as much as possible when we travel in "the world". Personally, I haven't found "the world" in general to be a vicious place.

What do I know? I guess it looks different. The world must be vicious when taking a private jet, a private helicopter, a private limo to a hotel or resort suite.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is cringe-worthy.......

Oh Donny Boy, the spurs, the spurs are hurting
From toes to heels and down the ankle sides
The House is gone, the Senate too is flirting
With fat cat donors across the red and blue divide
But come ye back when Congress is in session
And all the press is pining at thy door
‘‘Tis then the stage is thine for self obsession
And those bad spurs will bother thee no more.

A few of these parodies are out there. This is mine.

What insight! President Stable Genius, who has little real life experience in the world outside of limos, hotels, offices, mansions and golf clubs damn sure knows a lot about the world. I guess that's because he is such and avid reader. Oh, and maybe also because no one knows more about history than Trump. And geography? Talk about a student of geography. Donald Trump loves geography.

If anyone knows the truth about "the world" it is Donald J. Trump.

The rest of us on the other hand fly coach, stay in B&Bs or inexpensive hotels, walk when feasible, take trains, trams, ferries, light rail and such. We travel without interpreters, drink and eat with the locals and experience real life as much as possible when we travel in "the world". Personally, I haven't found "the world" in general to be a vicious place.

What do I know? I guess it looks different. The world must be vicious when taking a private jet, a private helicopter, a private limo to a hotel or resort suite.

Depends, too, who your friends are. If you hang with vicious despots, like Putin and Kim and Saudi monarchs, it's a hard world. Alienating your friends and allies and getting cozy with people who have journalists killed and have generals executed with mortar rounds and have people beheaded for sorcery not only makes your world more dangerous, it illustrates something my old Dad used to say- "You'll be known by the company you keep."

Depends, too, who your friends are. If you hang with vicious despots, like Putin and Kim and Saudi monarchs, it's a hard world. Alienating your friends and allies and getting cozy with people who have journalists killed and have generals executed with mortar rounds and have people beheaded for sorcery not only makes your world more dangerous, it illustrates something my old Dad used to say- "You'll be known by the company you keep."

True indeed. When I think about it Trump was raised by a father who was apparently very familiar with shady business associates. Trump's exposure began at an early age. We know Donald Trump surrounded himself with and/or hired and/or partnered with criminals, felons and organized crime. From that perspective I suppose the world does look vicious.

Oh Donny Boy, the spurs, the spurs are hurting
From toes to heels and down the ankle sides
The House is gone, the Senate too is flirting
With fat cat donors across the red and blue divide
But come ye back when Congress is in session
And all the press is pining at thy door
‘‘Tis then the stage is thine for self obsession
And those bad spurs will bother thee no more.

A few of these parodies are out there. This is mine.

(applause!)

And in other breaking news Donald "Trumptard" Trump recognizes that water is wet.

After his latest performance with the Saudis, and his earlier performances with Putin and Kim Jong Un, I think Donald "Bottom Boy" Trump is a much more apropos.

Back
Top Bottom