• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President complains about the pandemic hurting him

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Trump the victim: President complains in private about the pandemic hurting him

The president rants about the deadly coronavirus destroying “the greatest economy,” one he claims to have personally built. He laments the unfair “fake news” media, which he vents never gives him any credit. And he bemoans the “sick, twisted” police officers in Minneapolis, whose killing of an unarmed black man in their custody provoked the nationwide racial justice protests that have confounded the president.

Gone, say these advisers and confidants, many speaking on the condition of anonymity to detail private conversations, are the usual pleasantries and greetings.

Instead, Trump often launches into a monologue placing himself at the center of the nation’s turmoil. The president has cast himself in the starring role of the blameless victim — of a deadly pandemic, of a stalled economy, of deep-seated racial unrest, all of which happened to him rather than the country.

Wow! Has a president ever made it all about him before?

maxresdefault.jpg

I've said for some time now that Trump is sociopath incapable of empathy. It's so clear, anybody denying it is either lying, are as sociopathic as he is.

Never underestimate the stupid either.

Or the depraved depths his Cultists will go to in order to excuse or deflect from his behavior.

Even the dumbest rubes know he's a sociopath. You have two groups.The "moderate" cons that love his social and economic warfare, or the rubes that are cultists to his culture war against "leftists" that seems to be the sum total of their entire existence in this world.

The former group of moderates are as despicable as the rubes. They've sold this nation out to a dictator just to "own" those of us on the left. We should never let them live down the lifelong shame they've earned for turning against democratic principles and embracing fascism.

Or the depraved depths his Cultists will go to in order to excuse or deflect from his behavior.
They defend Trump's behavior time and again because they actually approve of it. "Owning the libs!" is the one and only thought within their peanut brains understanding of politics.

Trump brought the Karen's of the world out of the closet, where they no longer were afraid to show how selfish, dishonest, and morally bankrupt they are to the rest of us.

Oh...now only "many" of "these advisers and confidants" remain anonymous.

I can't read this article without jumping through some hoops...and I just don't want to bother with it tonight. So...can anyone tell me...perhaps present a quote...of any of these advisers and confidants who are NOT anonymous?

Does this article actually name any names?

Or is this another typical WaPo made up hit piece?

I can't read this article without jumping through some hoops...and I just don't want to bother with it tonight. So...can anyone tell me...perhaps present a quote...of any of these advisers and confidants who are NOT anonymous?

It's not your first day on this planet, so why are you pretending that it is?

Trump complains that Americans like Fauci more than him

[FONT=&quot][h=1]Trump complains that Americans like Fauci more than him[/h]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
57b2dfa0-e9ab-11e8-bd7b-0e73b8860b52

Alexander NazaryanNational Correspondent

,Yahoo NewsJuly 28, 2020

[/FONT]

Yale psychiatrist: Trump’s psychosis has infected his followers. Here's how to get them better | Salon.com
Yale psychiatrist: Trump’s psychosis has infected his followers. Here's how to get them better

Jul 22, 2020 · Without rallies, it’s harder to pass his contagious mental disease to his MAGAites.
Bandy X. Lee July 22, 2020 11:00AM (UTC)

Last edited:
It's not your first day on this planet, so why are you pretending that it is?

???

Is this stuff in that WaPo article?

Or is this echo chamber stuff?

Did you not understand my request?

Wait a minute. Have you been paying attention these last three and a half years? This dude is the ultimate victim. I know he's your guy and you don't want to say it out loud, but don't pretend all of this is not true.

The worst part about having to put on a mask every time I go out, and the concern that I may get the virus or unknowingly give it to someone else, is the dreaded possibility that all of this may be annoying and boring to the President.

Wait a minute. Have you been paying attention these last three and a half years? This dude is the ultimate victim. I know he's your guy and you don't want to say it out loud, but don't pretend all of this is not true.

yawn...

Another one who either can't read or doesn't care about what he reads...who just wants to spout off about...well, anything "Trump bad".

I'm going to bed.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

The worst part about having to put on a mask every time I go out, and the concern that I may get the virus or unknowingly give it to someone else, is the dreaded possibility that all of this may be annoying and boring to the President.

Yes, go out in public, spend money, keep the economy going, open the schools.

But why would you do anything to get sick and potentially have to go to the hospital?

Let me tell you, it wouldn't be good for him.

yawn...

Another one who either can't read or doesn't care about what he reads...who just wants to spout off about...well, anything "trump bad".

I'm going to bed.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

LOL!! Okay, doesn't change what I said. Love the signature though. Hysterical!

It’s disheartening to know that crazy people believe this selfish person is a good president.

i guess that firing the pandemic response team, defunding Predict, downplaying the virus, pulling us out of the WHO, and interfering with the CDC weren't such good ideas.

Excellent point. I wonder if the only way The Donald will actually see what's going on is if he gets infected himself and suffers serious consequences. I am not sure that will even wake him up.

Back
Top Bottom