• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Clinton: We should all listen to the tea party movement

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

ROTFLOL...

Ugh oh... pissed off Democrat (and Obama) time.

The tea party is saying something "everyone should hear," says President Bill Clinton, that "everyone but average Americans are doing alright."
LOL... ahem... The Triangulator is implying the Tea Party is "average Americans".

Not freaks, whacko's, nutjobs, or racists... no, no, no... "average Americans."

I have an inking what card he just dealt from the bottom of the deck.

Hey! Where's Hillary been lately?

ROTFLOL...

Last edited:
Obama Aides Weigh Bid to Tie the G.O.P. to the Tea Party

Published: September 19, 2010

The political advisers are considering a range of ideas, including national ads, to cast the Republican Party as all but taken over by extremists, people involved in the discussion said.

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=h...6_Q26N_UQ26_nf_mVQ7BucuQ2Ff_UQ26Tb8f,Q7Cc8Q7B

Gotta love it. Clinton's comments diametrically opposed to Obama's.

President Clinton: We should all listen to the tea party movement

Team Obi: The(y)...are considering a range of ideas... to cast the Republican Party as... taken over by extremists...

I hope they spend a lot trying this... as it's money down the drain... and will only serve to piss more people off.

Now we SHOULD listen to Clinton?

:neener

Now we SHOULD listen to Clinton?

:neener

Well... there are two views between two Democrats... regardless of the politics behind Clinton doing this... I love the fact he is 180 degrees to Obama and the Obamatrons.

Clinton is if anything very shrewd... I would never say principled... shrewd is how he managed to retain power. Obama is a pure ideologue, and far from the uniter he claimed.

So... for whatever reason, Clinton at least acknowledges the Tea Party Movement is comprised of many, many fed up average Americans... and represents Americans of all stripes.

Jumbo Dumbo... he hasn't progressed that far intellectually, and that's fine with me. The bigger and deeper grave he digs for the Dems... the better.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67110372-scan0034.jpg

They may be they're talking about two different things. As the tea party effects vote, democrats may want to pay attention. but as much of it is nutter and inaccurate and even contradictroy, I'm not sure I personally need to listen to them at all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom