• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President Bush uncensored: Is this ethical?

Sure it's ethical. It wasn't meant for public TV. It was a joke, and I thought it was funny. "The bird" is far more ethical than condoning torture and then lying about it.

Do all religious leaders do this? Or just President Bush?

Bush is a religious leader? :rofl

Binary_Digit said:
Bush is a religious leader? :rofl
yes, he sometimes speaks for God according to Christians

Ima Troll said:
yes, he sometimes speaks for God according to Christians

Really? I thought he WAS god.

After all, isn't Dubya the offspring of a mother who rode an ass? :lol:

Ima Troll said:
yes, but those arent religious leaders like President Bush

True. They're generally caught boinking cheap broads.

Middleground said:
True. They're generally caught boinking cheap broads.
has President Bush been boinking cheap broads?

Middleground said:
Laura? (just kidding)

No, I doubt he's that type.
but he gave a sexual sign to a woman in the video, which made her blush

KCConservative said:
Your thread title is a little misleading. The man in the video is not President Bush.

LOL... okay, I'll bite. Who is it??? *giggles*

KCConservative said:
The man in the video is not President Bush.
Behold the standard debate tactic of Bush-hugging neoconservatives.

Middleground said:
LOL... okay, I'll bite. Who is it??? *giggles*
The man in the video is Governor George Bush from Texas.

KCConservative said:
Your thread title is a little misleading. The man in the video is not President Bush.
KCConservative said:
The man in the video is Governor George Bush from Texas.
Just a small note. I'm not sure if you're aware of this. Governor George Bush from Texas actually became President Bush. They are one and the same person. It's true.

God-Is-Holy said:
Just a small note. I'm not sure if you're aware of this. Governor George Bush from Texas actually became President Bush. They are one and the same person. It's true.

Duh, really? :roll:

The point is the libs once again are reaching back into ancient history and trying to stir up a scandal. Speaking for red state America, we love it.

KCConservative said:

The point is the libs once again are reaching back into ancient history and trying to stir up a scandal. Speaking for red state America, we love it.
Ultimately it's a President who fears his God that has the most integrity.

KCConservative said:

And lacking the mental capacity to think of a better rebuttal, you deny that it's even a video of Bush to begin with. "The man in the video is not President Bush." What a genius.

Binary_Digit said:
And lacking the mental capacity to think of a better rebuttal, you deny that it's even a video of Bush to begin with. "The man in the video is not President Bush." What a genius.

And I was correct. It wasn't President Bush.

KCConservative said:
And I was correct. It wasn't President Bush.
Sorry, maybe I was presumptious about what you meant. I guess you mean it's governer Bush, not President Bush. I hope you aren't saying it's not George W. Bush at all. If it's the former, maybe be more clear next time, and I'll try harder not to assume. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom