• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Bush a class act...

I don't think its that. Given this poll, the US pretty much dislikes both parties at this point and for good reasons.

CBS News Poll: 11/11/10 - CBS News
I'd like to think we can vote enough of those clowns out of office in 2012 to make a difference, but I doubt it will happen. Besides, as soon as the newcomers win, they start backpedaling on earmarks....

Would you rather Bush actually give his opinion on Obama and his presidency so far, or would you rather he remain quiet as he has?
Since the economy went into the dumpster during Bush's watch, I assume there is not much he could say.

Hell, everybody knows that Bush was just a puppet president, the real blame lies on Cheney and Rove....

A puppet president who has more class than this cry baby, moron, elitist, inept and condiscendente so called president that you guys elected.

Last edited:
A puppet president who has more class than this cry baby, moron, elitist, inept and condiscendente so called president that you guys elected.

I didn't vote for him, did you?

Nah, Palin will be a great president. All of those nasty problems will of course be Obama's fault ...

No way. It can never be Obama's fault. It's been two years and everything is still Bush's fault. I doubt that will change in the next two years.

Did anyone catch President Bush on Hannity tonight...It was a studio interview in front of and audience.......What a great man this president is.....I have never seen anyone so full of compassion for his fellow man............How the left can hate him so vehemently I will never understand....

He is truly a good man...May God always bless him.

Last edited:
If and when Obama lies to the public to get us involved in another war of revenge, then he can join Bush in "being classy"....

Did you feel the same way when "Slick Willie" wanted to take Saddam out??????????????

Just talking about it on another thread. It reruns late night. Everyone should watch it.

Just talking about it on another thread. It reruns late night. Everyone should watch it.

You wait like Truman History will judge President Bush kindly...........

Did anyone catch President Bush on Hannity tonight...It was a studio interview in front of and audience.......What a great man this president is.....I have never seen anyone so full of compassion for his fellow man............How the left can hate him so vehemently I will never understand....

He is truly a good man...May God always bless him.

Your "Great and inspired world leader"....LOL.....how soon senility sets in....

You wait like Truman History will judge President Bush kindly...........

I think so. Man, watching him sure made me miss him. I cried, and laughed.
I wasn't a big fan toward the end, but he sure beats what we have now.
If liberals would watch him on Hannity, they might come away with a slightly different opinion than they have now.

Why is is that Republicans are always hoping that people have a short memory?

Actually, it would be a demonstration of long-term memory. Those who consistently figure one man was fantastic or awful in a short amount of time have little perspective, thus are heavily reliant upon short-term memory to come up with claims that sound like they are meant for the long-term. Relatively speaking, it is like the mind of a child in comparison to that of someone in middle-age.

Last edited:
If I would of voted for him I would of said "That WE guys elected" Pay attention dude.

You said "you guys", which is somewhat inclusive, and makes an unfounded assumption...

Actually, it would be a demonstration of long-term memory. Those who consistently figure one man was fantastic or awful in a short amount of time have little perspective, thus are heavily reliant upon short-term memory to come up with claims that sound like they are meant for the long-term. Relatively speaking, it is like the mind of a child in comparison to that of someone in middle-age.

For history to judge GWB, as Navy hopes and prays.....history would have to forget how he bankrupted this country, economically, morally and ethically.

I deny that so your claim that everybody knows that is a lie.

Being in denial of what you know to be the truth does not mean you don't believe it. It just means you're in denial about what you know to be the truth. Think of women who are denial about their weight. They may know they weigh 200 pounds but they want to believe they weigh 120. So they buy really tight clothes and pretend they don't weigh 200 pounds even though they know that when they get on that scale, it'll hit 200 all day everyday.

Back
Top Bottom