• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Bush a class act...

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I have watched Presideent Bush be interviewed by left and right wing media people 3 or 4 times this week......Every reporter tried to get the President to place blame on Obama for the conditions in the country......President Bush refused to do that. Obama, Clinton, and Carter could learn a few things from President Bush as they constantly rag on him.....

The nerve of some people, refusing to take the bait from the media and trash someone who seriously deserves to be trashed.

Some people.

The nerve of some people, refusing to take the bait from the media and trash someone who seriously deserves to be trashed.

Some people.
Hell, everybody knows that Bush was just a puppet president, the real blame lies on Cheney and Rove....

Hell, everybody knows that Bush was just a puppet president, the real blame lies on Cheney and Rove....
-

Yeah and we all know that Biden is the brains behind Hussein Obama......

I deny that so your claim that everybody knows that is a lie.

-

Yeah and we all know that Biden is the brains behind Hussein Obama......

Biden doesn't have the brains sufficient to operate a goat sperm cell

I have watched Presideent Bush be interviewed by left and right wing media people 3 or 4 times this week......Every reporter tried to get the President to place blame on Obama for the conditions in the country......President Bush refused to do that. Obama, Clinton, and Carter could learn a few things from President Bush as they constantly rag on him.....

I've been watching too. A class act is an understatement.
I wasn't so crazy about him toward the end of his term. However, seeing him again makes me realize how lucky we were to have him as our President.
My feelings might also have a tiny bit to do with the president we have now.

Agreed. Bush does show the class/respect that a former President is supposed to show for his successor. His father GHWB showed that same respect.

Kudos to both of them....

They tried over and over to bait him into saying something about Obama but President Bush would have none of it......My hat is off to him............

I have watched Presideent Bush be interviewed by left and right wing media people 3 or 4 times this week......Every reporter tried to get the President to place blame on Obama for the conditions in the country......President Bush refused to do that. .

Kudos, to President Bush as he knows the economy went to hell while he was president.

Well, he has been a mama's boy from birth. There isn't much he ever accomplished on his own. The power of the Bush clan is what got him elected.

very few people make it to the white house on their own. If not family, a machine or their masters. and Bush's two opponents were just as "bad" as Bush

Kudos, to President Bush as he knows the economy went to hell while he was president.

sure was doing ok for most of us until the democrats got the congress.

sure was doing ok for most of us until the democrats got the congress.

Well given the US was in the midst of a housing bubble for about 3 years before democrats got control over congress, the economy would have seemed to be doing well.

Of course one should note that the bursting of the housing bubble is the main reason for the economic problems right now

Well given the US was in the midst of a housing bubble for about 3 years before democrats got control over congress, the economy would have seemed to be doing well.

Of course one should note that the bursting of the housing bubble is the main reason for the economic problems right now

3 years?

house_his.gif

Doesn't look like it started in 2003 to me. Looks more like 1997.

I wonder... could one of you liberal Obamanites link us to the time where Bush called the Democrats 'enemies'? Perhaps a link to his calling for 'hand to hand combat' with the opposition?

3 years?

house_his.gif

Doesn't look like it started in 2003 to me. Looks more like 1997.

Housing values were increasing at boom rates in the late 90s and early 2000's but if I am not mistaken the most dramatic increases in housing values didnt start until around 2003 (for most markets)

Housing values were increasing at boom rates in the late 90s and early 2000's but if I am not mistaken the most dramatic increases in housing values didnt start until around 2003 (for most markets)

The rate of increase is already drastic starting in 97. It increased slightly in 2003.

\

The housing bubble disaster was a creation of both parties. And the mess was evolving a long time before "3 years ago". If you are of the belief that Barney and Todd weren't major contributors to the issue you are living in a parallel universe...:roll:

Back
Top Bottom