• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Bone Spurs

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
:2rofll:

Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump

The daughters of a Queens foot doctor say their late father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs to help him avoid the Vietnam War draft as a “favor” to his father Fred Trump, according to a report Wednesday.

Not exactly having the best week, is he?

Of course, for the guy who saved Christmas, he sure has managed to do one hell of a good job of ****ing it up.

I guess he can whine about the media on his tweeter again.

:2rofll:

Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump

Not exactly having the best week, is he?

Of course, for the guy who saved Christmas, he sure has managed to do one hell of a good job of ****ing it up.

I guess he can whine about the media on his tweeter again.

Anyone who doesn't know that the president was a draft dodger, and has never shown any willingness to sacrifice anything for his country, is wearing Trump blinders.

Anyone who doesn't know that the president was a draft dodger, and has never shown any willingness to sacrifice anything for his country, is wearing Trump blinders.

He still has not visited any active troops or made a single visit to Walter Reed. Pathetic.

So the daughter is admitting that her father had no professional integrity and committed fraud just to take a shot at Trump...

Daughter just told the truth...Your hero trump is a fraud...But we all knew that............and so did you

So the daughter is admitting that her father had no professional integrity and committed fraud just to take a shot at Trump...

lol...yeah, that's the message one should take from the revelation. :roll:

Daughter just told the truth...Your hero trump is a fraud...But we all knew that............and so did you

no, no--Trump is a victim of a gossipy pair of little girls. ;)

Did anyone really believe Trump had bone spurs? He's just a cowardly piece of **** who disrespects the military but fakes it to his adoring crowds who don't know any better.

Yep and if so, that means Trump is nothing but a draft dodging fraud that you support. Deal with that truth con.

Did anyone really believe Trump had bone spurs? He's just a cowardly piece of **** who disrespects the military but fakes it to his adoring crowds who don't know any better.

Bingo!

He still has not visited any active troops or made a single visit to Walter Reed. Pathetic.

It makes sense. He's afraid of areas where he could get hurt. Bullies with big mouths usually are cowards.

Here's some people who went to Nam in Trump's place.

DvWnTq3WsAAJ_ma.jpg

I hope you are proud of your vote.

Yep and if so, that means Trump is nothing but a draft dodging fraud that you support. Deal with that truth con.

I have never supported Trump. Funny how people like label anyone who doesn’t agree with them

lol...yeah, that's the message one should take from the revelation. :roll:

That’s exactly what I take from it. Everyone already knew Trump was a draft dogging wuss but this woman harpooned her fathers legacy for a negative Trump headline

Yes, do publicly twist yourself into idiotic positions just so you can attack a messenger. It helps to remind us of just how completely ****ing useless and utterly dishonest most posts around here are.

That’s exactly what I take from it. Everyone already knew Trump was a draft dogging wuss but this woman harpooned her fathers legacy for a negative Trump headline

You seem to be claiming that you know the daughters' motives. Are you acquainted with that family?

Yes, that is one way of looking at it. In addition you must admit there is credence in the belief that damn near everyone and everything that comes into Trump's orbit has been and will be diminished in some way. Trump has a talent for finding the worst in people and using it for personal gain.

If you haven’t noticed, Trump doesn’t look for doctors with integrity, he looks for doctors who will sign what he wants.

I criticize Trump for a lot of things but draft dodging isn't one of them. Drafts are immoral.

I criticize Trump for a lot of things but draft dodging isn't one of them. Drafts are immoral.

I was the law, … he broke the law. Whomever would have thunk it … OK … most Americans … but other than that?

Over 2.7 million served in Vietnam 1 in 10 was a casualty; but not our ConManDuh n Cheat.

Back
Top Bottom