• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden?

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Vice President Joe Biden will jump into a presidential run, and the 2016 race is shaping up so early because President Barack Obama has accomplished nothing in his second term, Karl Rove said Monday.
“I think [Biden] gets in regardless,” Rove said on Fox, when asked about whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s possible presidential bid would have an effect on Biden’s run. “There is no disadvantage to [2016 candidates] going to Iowa and these early states and start to poke around and build relationships and flesh out their messages.”

Read more: Rove on 2016: Biden

Will Biden jump into the race? Will he have a chance? What do you think?

I would choose Biden over Hilary any day if i was a dem

Biden as president is a frightening thought. So frightening, in fact, that it is the chief obstacle to impeaching Obama for corruption - much like the prospect of "President Gore" was a factor in acquitting Clinton.

He won't get the nomination.

Biden as president is a frightening thought. So frightening, in fact, that it is the chief obstacle to impeaching Obama for corruption - much like the prospect of "President Gore" was a factor in acquitting Clinton.

That's why Joe (Foot in mouth) Biden was chosen as Vice President. Biden makes VP Quayle appear as a MIT Grad. He can't spell either..

I don't think he'd be any worse of a President than any other on the short list. His only eyebrow raiser is his colorful and unscripted personality and sense of humor, which to me aren't disqualifers.

Back
Top Bottom