• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

President Biden Will Show Us What A Real Social Distance Warrior Is !

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No more of Trump's casual contact America will be seen when we have a real social distancer Joe Biden for President :
SHoulderrub Joe.jpg

Isnt she a little old for him? Wait until the news that Creepy Joe paid hush money to the parents of a 6 year old girl he fondled gets out.

So desperate. 3rd thread start tonight. All old topics that you want to distract with. :lol:

So jealous are Trumpkins like you that the nation's youth are so fond of Joe and his awesome social distancing !
Joeupclose.jpg

Isnt she a little old for him? Wait until the news that Creepy Joe paid hush money to the parents of a 6 year old girl he fondled gets out.

Creepy Uncle Joe likes them ALL ages. Even old ladies.

download (4).jpgdownload (5).jpgdownload (6).jpg

Oh cut it out. You sound like apdst.

He will show what Leadership is, that is enough

seriously? if he wins, he will be a puppet for Kamala and the radical left

So desperate. 3rd thread start tonight. All old topics that you want to distract with. :lol:

You liberal Borg all say the same thing. Any thread that attacks a fellow Borg member is a distraction from the only thing you guys know how to do: attack Trump.

Kamala is a puppet too. Thats why she was picked

she might be as intellectually impotent as Biden. Both flunked the bar the first time they took it

I'm surprised the OP didn't post pictures of black people with photoshopped "you ain't black" messages on their t shirts. That's usually his gimmick.

Do I have to spell everything out for you libs. The accusation against Biden was anonymously sourced.

No, That's not the part you need to spell out. The part you need to spell out is the implication that I believed anonymous sources until all of a sudden. Hell , as I asked, does that mean? You're just breaking off like you sort always do.

Back
Top Bottom