• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden Visits With Bob Dole After Learning of His Cancer Diagnosis

It does.
Both parents suffered and died from cancer, and I have been dx'd with CLL but lucky for me it's still sitting there doing nothing and I was dx'd six years ago.

I feel so thankful. :)

I'm glad that you are ok, and I hope that you continue to be. We lost a close relative to cancer about a year ago. It still feels like it was last week.

I'm glad that you are ok, and I hope that you continue to be. We lost a close relative to cancer about a year ago. It still feels like it was last week.

I used to worry a lot, but since my hematologist said I don't think this is going to cause you much grief, (you are so stable), I don't sweat the small stuff. Worry is a useless emotion.

Thanks for your concern. :)

It's wonderful to have President Biden in our White House. He is an adult, a patriot, and a man who truly cares about Americans and not only of himself like his predecessor. He shows concern for all regardless of their political leanings, like he's shown recently in aiding Texas and visiting the ailing Bob Dole. I wish Bob Dole and his family the best.

Well isn't that a lovely thing for him to do. Wish he worried about getting kids back into in person school, and stopped allowing illegal immigrants into the country who haven't been Covid tested, and had worried about the many jobs he killed with the XL pipeline EO. Seems like his priorities are a bit confused.

Americans already did.

Most decent Americans believe that an American president who visits a sick colleague, even if they are of a different political persuasion, is more decent than one who lies about secret birth certificates and stolen elections and has a sewer of a mouth. Get back to us when you have a presidential candidate who can speak two sentences without being shockingly rude, insulting, and cussing at someone like a schoolyard bully.
Imagine trixare4kids lecturing anyone on non-partisanship, critical thinking, and deciding what the definition of a decent American is.

Trump gas lit America.

I am honestly tired of talking about Trump. We need to talk about the American people.
DEMs have no answer to CPAC from 2/25 to 2/28. Liberal media will trip over each other covering and broadcasting CPAC’s lies.

Last edited:
Trump gas lit America.

I am honestly tired of talking about Trump. We need to talk about the American people.

When can we expect this to happen? :confused:

Well isn't that a lovely thing for him to do. Wish he worried about getting kids back into in person school, and stopped allowing illegal immigrants into the country who haven't been Covid tested, and had worried about the many jobs he killed with the XL pipeline EO. Seems like his priorities are a bit confused.
Quit parroting right wing media talking points, it appears insincere and foolish. I think you have more integrity and respect than that. ;)

You're really reaching here.

I was lucky enough to be in attendance when Bob Dole was the keynote speaker at my profession's national convention one year. I was expecting a dry, long-winded borefest. But he was amazingly charismatic and dowright funny. It was a genuinely fun hour. I wish Mr Dole and his family the best.

Imagine trixare4kids lecturing anyone on non-partisanship, critical thinking, and deciding what the definition of a decent American is.
No can do, but thanks for the chuckle! :p

It's wonderful to have President Biden in our White House. He is an adult, a patriot, and a man who truly cares about Americans and not only of himself like his predecessor. He shows concern for all regardless of their political leanings, like he's shown recently in aiding Texas and visiting the ailing Bob Dole. I wish Bob Dole and his family the best.

Sad news on Bob. He is one of the good guys.

They have known each other for a long time. It is the right thing to do.
Judging by the reactions, it must be political gesture, or else we'd be discussion the visit in a different light. Sad.

Bob Dole was actually better man than than his old stereotype as the 'hatchett man, and I realized it when he ran for President. . All those months running for office.... its hard to hide the kind of man you really are. He really is a patriot and a good fellow.

Bob Dole is an honorable man. I am sorry to hear that he's ill.

Back
Top Bottom