• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden looks lost again after appearing to shake thin air

Thanks for the link to a moronic blog! 🤡

what do think other world leaders , especially our enemies think of these ever increasing signs of cognitive decline ?
1650033992955.png

what do think other world leaders , especially our enemies think of these ever increasing signs of cognitive decline ?
Do you believe everything you see without getting the full context of the situation? People are too quick to see something and then immediately comment on it because it fits there partisan narrative. This country is a dumpster fire because of these fools.

We ended up with Biden because we had idiots who voted for Trump. The stupidity in this country is off the charts.

That was incredibly strange. First one direction, then the other - and in such slow motion (but the video I saw wasn't in slow motion - Joe was). Then, after trying both directions, the strangest emptiest look on his face.

Do you believe everything you see without getting the full context of the situation? People are too quick to see something and then immediately comment on it because it fits there partisan narrative. This country is a dumpster fire because of these fools.

We ended up with Biden because we had idiots who voted for Trump. The stupidity in this country is off the charts.
What was the worse thing happening to you when Trump was president, that is not happening now ?

Yes, I saw the clip on FOX.

Pitiful.

There is no longer any doubt that President Biden's mental confusion is growing.

Some people are beginning to realize that there is no way that he can run for reelection in 2024.

Last edited:
That was incredibly strange. First one direction, then the other - and in such slow motion (but the video I saw wasn't in slow motion - Joe was). Then, after trying both directions, the strangest emptiest look on his face.
Based on the way they say that not only can they see the emperor's clothes, but they see them without a stich out of place, i have no doubt that they will keep him there until he loses all cognitive ability .

What was the worse thing happening to you when Trump was president, that is not happening now ?

What was the worse thing Trump was doing to you when he was president, that is better now that he is gone

Biden and the last President are too old, as is much of the electorate. But the younger lawmakers seem to be crazy with some of the crap they have come up with recently.

Truly qualified individuals want nothing to do with most crucial government positions.

I had a lying piece if shit on my TV daily undermining my welfare and that of my country.

I had a lying piece if shit on my TV daily undermining my welfare and that of my country.
Define " undermining my welfare" ?
Are you on public assistance ?

Back
Top Bottom