• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden Has Been a Total Failure

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 8.09.14 AM.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
At least she recognizes that the coronavirus response has been a disaster. She's halfway there.

At least she recognizes that the coronavirus response has been a disaster. She's halfway there.

I think they are preparing their talking points for January 20 aka the day the teabaggers come out of hiding.

Last edited:
That is pretty humorous. But in Trumpeteer land, I suppose it's to be expected. They are all about manufactured narratives and designed faux-rage.

I absolutely expect Trump supporters to turn on a dime the day Biden enters office and suddenly become ultra critical of the US's handling of the pandemic, even on things that happened during Trump's tenure.

Back
Top Bottom