• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden Delivers Update on Russia and Ukraine Situation, February 22, 2022

I agree, seems a little thin, imo.
So thin it could play Hoola Hoop with a Cheerio.

The Russian oil/gas sector needs to be slapped with sanctions.
As well as their banks.
Any member of the Russian gov't prevented from being able to do business in the U.S.
Any member of the Russian gov't banned from entering the U.S. unless they have diplomatic authorization.

As well as their banks.
Any member of the Russian gov't prevented from being able to do business in the U.S.
Any member of the Russian gov't banned from entering the U.S. unless they have diplomatic authorization.
We buy a lot of oil from Russia, I learn. Joe brought up working to keep our gas prices from going up. Maybe that was his way of excusing not stopping.

Across 2021 the US imported between 12 million as 26 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum from Russia every month. In November 2021, the most recent figures on record, the Energy Information Agency reports that the US took 17.8 million barrels.

That makes no sense to me. It's like being a little pregnant.
If we levy all of our sanctions now, what should we do if Russia expands their invasion in a couple weeks?

As well as their banks.
Too bad Biden inherited such a bucket of shit from your boy trump and you now try to act American.

I think the bill for all the damage done by Chernobyl is once again due.
Chernobyl wasn't a Ukrainian nuclear reactor, it was a Soviet designed and built nuclear reactor, and it was built when Ukraine was a Soviet satellite.
I'd say the sum total for damages works out in the trillions.

So all Vlad has to do is pay the invoice in full and maybe we will reconsider SOME (not all) of the sanctions.

1645573455965.png

If we levy all of our sanctions now, what should we do if Russia expands their invasion in a couple weeks?
If we levey them all now, maybe there won't be an expansion in a few weeks.

Slap him down hard now. Maybe he'll get the hint and stop (but i doubt it).
Debate Politics Republicans refuse to slap trump down for his support of Putin, the anti-Gorbachev. That makes DP gops traitors.

We buy a lot of oil from Russia, I learn. Joe brought up working to keep our gas prices from going up. Maybe that was his way of excusing not stopping.

Across 2021 the US imported between 12 million as 26 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum from Russia every month. In November 2021, the most recent figures on record, the Energy Information Agency reports that the US took 17.8 million barrels.

It means Biden is going to point to Putin when gas hits $7 a gallon.

Sanctions take a while to really bite, and they will. Once the Oligarchs can no longer bank with US institutions they will put pressure on Putin, it will take time.

Too bad Biden inherited such a bucket of shit from your boy trump and you now try to act American.
Yup

2 years ago Trump's folks where holding Putins penis while he urinated. Now Putin bad, guess what he has always been!!

Never, EVER trust Moscow!!

Yup

2 years ago Trump's folks where holding Putins penis while he urinated. Now Putin bad, guess what he has always been!!

Never, EVER trust Moscow!!
trump and his GOP gave Biden the extremely massive cyber attack on 🇺🇸 in 2020, as well as the incredibly terrible way they handled Covid.

trump and his GOP gave Biden the extremely massive cyber attack on 🇺🇸 in 2020, as well as the incredibly terrible way they handled Covid.
I was shocked to discover Trump's political naivety in regards to Putin. His admiration for Putin over rode his Constitional duty to protect and defend this country.

I was shocked to discover Trump's political naivety in regards to Putin. His admiration for Putin over rode his Constitional duty to protect and defend this country.
tRump isn’t naive. Benito’s book is the only book he’s ever read. trump can’t spell civics.

tRump isn’t naive. Benito’s book is the only book he’s ever read. trump can’t spell civics.
And we all know what became of Benito😉

And we all know what became of Benito😉
Benito lives with trump. Hitler lives with Putin. Tojo lives with Xi. Republicans on this board refuse to criticize trump’s words today. They are traitors and kkkowards.

Benito lives with trump. Hitler lives with Putin. Tojo lives with Xi. Republicans on this board refuse to criticize trump’s words today. They are traitors and kkkowards.
Amen!

Back
Top Bottom