• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pres. Trump's brother Robert Trump dies in New York hospital

Rest in peace, and condolences to his family.

Nothing reminds you of your own mortality more than losing a sibling.

RIP Robert.

He was just re-married in March 2020. Really sad for his wife/family.

I never met the man.

President Trump released a statement

"It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight," the president wrote. "He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

Rest in peace Robert and prayers to the president and his family during such a personal loss so many of us have had to endure.

Nothing reminds you of your own mortality more than losing a sibling.

RIP Robert.

True and death is certainly a leveling field for us all...we all can at least sympathize and even in some cases, empathize...:(

I have no love for Donald Trump, but I have brothers, and a lot of love for them - the same love, I'm sure Trump has for his brother.

Rest in Peace.

... the same love, I'm sure Trump has for his brother ...

Not always, according to someone who knows better: “I can’t speak to what their relationship is like now, but when I was still in the family, they hated each other. I’m glad Donald is visiting him in the hospital ..."

source

this fellow litigated against the release of his niece's book - while he was in ill-health?

Not always, according to someone who knows better: “I can’t speak to what their relationship is like now, but when I was still in the family, they hated each other. I’m glad Donald is visiting him in the hospital ..."

source
I don't care about tabloid bull****.

I'm not going to attack the President in response to his brother's death. Simple as that.

As a man with brothers, I can only imagine his pain in my darkest moments.

I have no love for Donald Trump, but I have brothers, and a lot of love for them - the same love, I'm sure Trump has for his brother.

Rest in Peace.

Trump doesn't love anyone but himself. But I appreciate your optimism.

I don't care about tabloid bull****.

I'm not going to attack the President in response to his brother's death. Simple as that.

As a man with brothers, I can only imagine his pain in my darkest moments.

Your imagination is surely the extent of it. If anything, Trump is annoyed by the distraction.

President Trump released a statement

"It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight," the president wrote. "He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

Rest in peace Robert and prayers to the president and his family during such a personal loss so many of us have had to endure.

That's lovely. I wonder who wrote it.

Trump doesn't love anyone but himself. But I appreciate your optimism.

visited him in the hospital on the way to play golf

when his older brother died he and his sister went to see a movie rather than be at the hospital

it is certain he is overwhelmed with grief ... that his tee time was delayed

I am glad that Donald Trump got to see his brother before he passed away.

President Trump made the dreaded side-trip to Manhattan to see him.

I am glad that Donald Trump got to see his brother before he passed away.

President Trump made the dreaded side-trip to Manhattan to see him.

he was so concerned about his brother's ill health that he held up his golf game

True and death is certainly a leveling field for us all...we all can at least sympathize and even in some cases, empathize...:(
Well said, Elvira.

he was so concerned about his brother's ill health that he held up his golf game
You have no knowledge of how often he visited his brother nor do you have any knowledge how many times a week he called his brother. You have no idea how many times his brother was a guest at the WH or Mar a lago. You have no idea how many times Robert, his family and his two sisters and their families have been part of family gatherings during Trump's presidency. In otherwords you don't know ****.
What a hateful vindictive person you reveal yourself to be.

Back
Top Bottom