• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pres. Bush Paid for an Abortion

Did Pres. George W. Bush have an Abortion?

  • Yes...he got her pregnant & paid to have it Aborted

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes...He got her pregnant while snorting Cocaine

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No....He did not....it's a rumor like Jen Flowers

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No....He did not....the baby lived

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No....but Laura Bush Killed Her Boyfriend

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11

26 X World Champs

DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,536
Reaction score
429
Location
Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Let's have some fun with this one, shall we? Some of you like to start threads or posts with the infamous words...."Rumor has it..." so I thought I'd start this thread with those same words...

Rumor has it that President Bush got a woman in Houston pregnant in 1972 during the period of time that he was a cocaine addict/user (rumor has it).

Do you belive that Bush got a woman pregnant?

Here are the facts from a true "Rumor has it site":

http://counterpunch.org/stclair08122004.html
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,319
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
That rumor has been around for a long time. It's probably true, but so what? He was an irresponsible college student at the time. If the point you're making is that Bush is a hypocrite, I suggest you look at his record and show me any evidence that Bush thinks abortion is wrong.

This thread is stupid.
 

26 X World Champs

DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,536
Reaction score
429
Location
Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
@_girL........ said:
I agree, but this is for fun, thats what 26 X World Champs is trying to get at, I believe :shock:
It is most definitely for fun, or maybe more importantly to debunk the "Rumor Has It" crowd in this community that write stupid posts and stupid threads like this one all the time.

I'm sick of reading about Clinton's affairs, the Travelgate murder, Hillary's a lesbian, Clinton's a rapist etc. etc. etc.

This is the stupid equivalent of those posts and threads. I think from now on anytime I read Clinton's a rapist et al my reply post will be Bush paid for an abortion, he snorts coke and Laura killed her boyfriend. Maybe then the idiocy will abate and people will start posting lucid thoughts that have a basis in fact and reason rather than fiction and fantasy.

Rumor has it this thread is not as stupid as it appears to be on the surface...
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,319
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
26 X World Champs said:
I think from now on anytime I read Clinton's a rapist et al my reply post will be Bush paid for an abortion, he snorts coke and Laura killed her boyfriend. Maybe then the idiocy will abate and people will start posting lucid thoughts that have a basis in fact and reason rather than fiction and fantasy.
Oh come on. You think that responding to idiocy with more idiocy will decrease the amount of idiocy on this board?

26 X World Champs said:
Rumor has it this thread is not as stupid as it appears to be on the surface...
Yes, it really is.
 

libertarian_knight

DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
26 X World Champs said:
Let's have some fun with this one, shall we? Some of you like to start threads or posts with the infamous words...."Rumor has it..." so I thought I'd start this thread with those same words...

Rumor has it that President Bush got a woman in Houston pregnant in 1972 during the period of time that he was a cocaine addict/user (rumor has it).

Do you belive that Bush got a woman pregnant?

Here are the facts from a true "Rumor has it site":

http://counterpunch.org/stclair08122004.html
in 1972 abortion was illegal, until a woman with the psuedonym Jane Roe from texas filed to have declaratory and injuctive relief agains the texas law....

Was Jane Roe's child also GWBs? hmm?
 

Deegan

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
26 X World Champs said:
Just trying to be FAIR AND BALANCED....:shock:

What's up, did Navy take a vaction or something?:confused: :lol:
 

26 X World Champs

DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,536
Reaction score
429
Location
Upper West Side of Manhattan (10024)
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
libertarian_knight said:
in 1972 abortion was illegal, until a woman with the psuedonym Jane Roe from texas filed to have declaratory and injuctive relief agains the texas law....

Was Jane Roe's child also GWBs? hmm?
Never was it written that it was a legal abortion...Cocaine's not legal either...:3oops:
 
Last edited:
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
838
Reaction score
1
Location
In your mind, inside reality.
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
libertarian_knight said:
in 1972 abortion was illegal, until a woman with the psuedonym Jane Roe from texas filed to have declaratory and injuctive relief agains the texas law....

Was Jane Roe's child also GWBs? hmm?
Lol. Yay!! Facts!!! :mrgreen:
 

Scarecrow Akhbar

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
11,430
Reaction score
2,282
Location
Los Angeles
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
The correct answer is not on the poll.

Bush is a male and cannot get pregnant, hence he cannot have an abortion.
 

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
240,623
Reaction score
72,430
Location
Ohio
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
26 X World Champs said:
Let's have some fun with this one, shall we? Some of you like to start threads or posts with the infamous words...."Rumor has it..." so I thought I'd start this thread with those same words...

Rumor has it that President Bush got a woman in Houston pregnant in 1972 during the period of time that he was a cocaine addict/user (rumor has it).

Do you belive that Bush got a woman pregnant?

Here are the facts from a true "Rumor has it site":

http://counterpunch.org/stclair08122004.html
this SORELOSERMAN thread needs to be in the basement-the moonbats can't prove either of these idiotic claims and are just mad that they continue to lose.

there is far more evidence that "Champs" hero Clinton was a coke head than Bush was-after all Clinton's brother is a CONVICTED COCAINE dealer and clinton would often "party" with Roger.
 

libertarian_knight

DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
TurtleDude said:
this SORELOSERMAN thread needs to be in the basement-the moonbats can't prove either of these idiotic claims and are just mad that they continue to lose.

there is far more evidence that "Champs" hero Clinton was a coke head than Bush was-after all Clinton's brother is a CONVICTED COCAINE dealer and clinton would often "party" with Roger.
so? Last I checked saying "Your Honor, George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Roger Clinton did coke, therefor the charges should be dropped" won't work.

"Your Honor, laura Bush and Edward Kennedy killed people driving in their cars, I should not be charge with a DUI..."

When did conservative and republicans become moral relativists?
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
838
Reaction score
1
Location
In your mind, inside reality.
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
TurtleDude said:
this SORELOSERMAN thread needs to be in the basement-the moonbats can't prove either of these idiotic claims and are just mad that they continue to lose.

there is far more evidence that "Champs" hero Clinton was a coke head than Bush was-after all Clinton's brother is a CONVICTED COCAINE dealer and clinton would often "party" with Roger.
I agree, this would be much more fun if it was in the basement ^_^ :mrgreen:
 

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
240,623
Reaction score
72,430
Location
Ohio
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
libertarian_knight said:
so? Last I checked saying "Your Honor, George Bush, Bill Clinton, and Roger Clinton did coke, therefor the charges should be dropped" won't work.

"Your Honor, laura Bush and Edward Kennedy killed people driving in their cars, I should not be charge with a DUI..."

When did conservative and republicans become moral relativists?
Non responsive and not relevant. THERE IS NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that Bush did Coke. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the NY monica
 

scottyz

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Moderate
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
The correct answer is not on the poll.

Bush is a male and cannot get pregnant, hence he cannot have an abortion.
Can cheerleaders have abortions?
 
Top Bottom