• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pres Biden, Vice Pres Harris, Sen Sanders, Rep Ocasio Cortez the Right Wing ALEC GOP is off their rocker for not supporting further COVID 19 funding..

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If Trump lying escapade about COVID Virus were not enough this reckless party is doing a repeat = placing the nation at high risk by not keeping COVID 19 funds at the top level. COVID 19/Variants are not gone inspite of the purported drop in cases. The fact that the daily CDC updates have been shut down is living in denial. Isn't this cooking the books?

Has the USA government lost its mind? Shouldn't the nations PPE inventory be getting stoked to maximum levels and shouldn't we keep plenty of vaccines in stock?

I expect the democrats to be loud and clear daily concerning the dangers surrounding this foolish move. One RINO party is all the world can handle...... and really the country would be better off without this bogus republican party.

If Trump lying escapade about COVID Virus were not enough this reckless party is doing a repeat = placing the nation at high risk by not keeping COVID 19 funds at the top level. COVID 19/Variants are not gone inspite of the purported drop in cases. The fact that the daily CDC updates have been shut down is living in denial. Isn't this cooking the books?

Has the USA government lost its mind? Shouldn't the nations PPE inventory be getting stoked to maximum levels and shouldn't we keep plenty of vaccines in stock?

I expect the democrats to be loud and clear daily concerning the dangers surrounding this foolish move. One RINO party is all the world can handle...... and really the country would be better off without this bogus republican party.
Who do you work for? Don't tell me - let me guess. J&J? Pfizer?? Moderna???
Give me a hint.

for the people? For myself? For fiscally responsible thinking?

When this virus invaded because of BS mismanagement and not keeping the PPE closets full and ready to go taxpayers got gouged. The virus is always around thus we cannot pretend. More than a million have died and are still dying.

I say we cannot be caught with our pants down again. NO doubt J&J? Pfizer?? Moderna??? gouged the government under the circumstances and the bogus repubs just said yes let us pay , let us pay, let us pay and I suspect the inside traders on capitol hill did very well.

Plan ahead so we don't get gouged again = we negotiate.

I expect the democrats to be loud and clear daily concerning the dangers surrounding this foolish move.
But they won't. Democrats are terrible at messaging.

Who do you work for? Don't tell me - let me guess. J&J? Pfizer?? Moderna???
Give me a hint.
None of those companies make PPE, run hospitals, or supply nurses. Those things will be more expensive than stockpiling vaccines.

None of those companies make PPE, run hospitals, or supply nurses. Those things will be more expensive than stockpiling vaccines.
?? What are you thinking? During the current pandemic, all the hospitals continued to be run, no hospital ran out of PPE, and no amount of money is going to keep unnecessary nursing staffs on the payroll when they're not needed. Nothing will be more expensive than stockpiling vaccines that have to be kept at freezing temperatures, and, like the Pfizer vaccine, only have a one month shelf life.

?? What are you thinking? During the current pandemic, all the hospitals continued to be run, no hospital ran out of PPE, and no amount of money is going to keep unnecessary nursing staffs on the payroll when they're not needed. Nothing will be more expensive than stockpiling vaccines that have to be kept at freezing temperatures, and, like the Pfizer vaccine, only have a one month shelf life.
Did you sleep through the last two years?

But they won't. Democrats are terrible at messaging.
sigh ........... which is why 90% of incumbents should be replaced with loud mouth Progressive Democrats FOR America that keep hard evidence on their person 24/7.

Status Quo might should be against the law because it is lazy politics.

Last edited:
sigh ........... which is why 90% of incumbents should be replaced with loud mouth Progressive Democrats FOR America that keep hard evidence on their person 24/7.

Status Quo might should be against the law because it is lazy politics.
I'm ok with that. Every election year I say no incumbents.

let's keep draining the swamp = start by eliminating RINO's for misrepresenting the Republican name.

Back
Top Bottom