• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pres Biden Stands By His Comments About Putin so I stand with Pres Biden

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Monday stood by his comment over the weekend that Russian President Vladimir Putin can't remain in power, saying he had been expressing his "moral outrage," not signaling a policy change.

"I was expressing my outrage. He shouldn’t remain in power, just like bad people shouldn’t continue to do bad things. But it doesn’t mean we have a fundamental policy to do anything to take Putin down in any way," Biden told reporters following a White House event on the federal budget.

"I’m not walking anything back," Biden said. "The fact of the matter is, I was expressing the moral outrage I felt toward the way Putin is dealing and the actions of this man, which is just brutality."

Pres Biden put forth a precedent = earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

For this he has earned a bit of respect ................ no further comment.

No question about it Putin must go the man cannot be trusted. If Putin ever brings up "negotiation" turn and walk away. He thrives on humiliating others.

It's time to begin a schedule of closing 500 off shore military installations.

Last edited:
Joe's standing by if you need him.

Just call out his name, and you know whever he is, he'll come running.....to see you again. - James Taylor

Only the dedicated remain in support of Team Biden. It’s a dwindling demographic.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Monday stood by his comment over the weekend that Russian President Vladimir Putin can't remain in power, saying he had been expressing his "moral outrage," not signaling a policy change.

"I was expressing my outrage. He shouldn’t remain in power, just like bad people shouldn’t continue to do bad things. But it doesn’t mean we have a fundamental policy to do anything to take Putin down in any way," Biden told reporters following a White House event on the federal budget.

"I’m not walking anything back," Biden said. "The fact of the matter is, I was expressing the moral outrage I felt toward the way Putin is dealing and the actions of this man, which is just brutality."
Much as I dislike Mr Biden - not least for his support for IRA terror - I approve of him telling the plain truth about Putin. That Russia and the entire world would be a better place without this brutal despot.

Who is authoring biden cheat sheet I wonder.

1648550250099.png

Says "" I'm not walking it back" and then walks it back.LOL

"But I want to be clear that I wasn’t then, nor am I now, articulating a policy change,” he said.

BUT I cannot support his bloated spending on the defense budget nor his refusal to keep sending economic boost checks 3 times a year. After all the wealthiest get tax dollar loopholes therefore the other 95% should receive economic tax $$$$$ boost rebate checks 3 times a year.

Says "" I'm not walking it back" and then walks it back.LOL

"But I want to be clear that I wasn’t then, nor am I now, articulating a policy change,” he said.
Uh, no. There's a difference between brutal honesty and policy. I know it sounds complicated. I wish you luck.

Uh, no. There's a difference between brutal honesty and policy. I know it sounds complicated. I wish you luck.
A president doesn't have the luxury of waxing poetic in public. Everything he says is policy.

Much as I dislike Mr Biden - not least for his support for IRA terror - I approve of him telling the plain truth about Putin. That Russia and the entire world would be a better place without this brutal despot.
I can't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom