• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prepare to cry, like a lot.[W:58]

Re: Prepare to cry, like a lot.

Yeah, following the chain of the discussion.

I'm not sure what your post was implying. A human is a human, even if one wishes to change as such. That's like saying this is a snake:

Butterfly%20looks%20like%20snake%20-%20Amboro%20National%20Park.jpg

I have no problem with your having that opinion. But you seem to have a problem with others disagreeing with you

lol, look at my single post and the response it has generated from more than a few people here.

Clearly I'm not the one trying to claim 'a truth" or push my views on others

You said that this fact means that it is better to spend money helping humans instead of helping animals. That is what people are taking issue with, and so far you haven't provided any proof of that claim

Sure I have. I pointed to the rudimentary psychological state of the other animals

lol, look at my single post and the response it has generated from more than a few people here.

Clearly I'm not the one trying to claim 'a truth" or push my views on others

ACtually, you were

You're the one who suggested the people who helped this dog were wrong to do so

No one made you say that. You just got all worked up because someone made a choice you wouldnt have made.

It's not that big of a deal

Ironic that you suggest I am quoting my material out of context, when you ignore the fact that the above is my response to someone challenging my first quoted statement.

Hence, the above is me pointing out the following
Regardless, I've spent, I'm sure thousands of dollars over the years for my dogs' medical care, not to mention food, toys and replacing/fixing the things they chewed when they were young. I don't feel bad over one single cent I've shelled out.

does not prove my original remark
When ever I see videos like this I can't help but to think about all the people that money could help

false

Ironic that you suggest I am quoting my material out of context, when you ignore the fact that the above is my response to someone challenging my first quoted statement.

Hence, the above is me pointing out the following

does not prove my original remark

false

Only one post disagreed with your original remark, so your claim about how your one post resulted in so many responses obviously doesn't apply to your original remark. Also, that one response only took issue with your claim that the money spent could have helped many people, because the money spent was minimal. They did not take issue with your opinion about the relative worth of animals.

It was the post the I quoted that sparked all but one of the responses - the post you did not quote because it proves how upset you got because someone made the "mistake" of doing something you wouldn't do. Here it is again

But I'm not sure how that really makes the case that such money isn't put to poor use, when we look at the fact it could go into helping actual humans.

Back
Top Bottom