• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pregnant Woman Killed By Family

Congrats you have friends that are muslims.
thanks, they are easy to hang with and have taught me a lot

Now light a fire under their a$$ and get them out there to rally behind what is right and decent. Maybe support anti-Sharia, woman's issues, homosexual issues, pro American issues.
wow, just reading this is sad dude

They might want to re-register as conservative or at least not leftist since most of them are.
your ilk helped to create this problem and you will never help to solve it, you harbour too much hate in your heart

Good luck with persuading them.
wow

Oh, and what your head. :)
what about my head?

truly you need to educate yourself and lose your anger, fear and hatred

your attitude toward others sucks

thanks, they are easy to hang with and have taught me a lot

wow, just reading this is sad dude

your ilk helped to create this problem and you will never help to solve it, you harbour too much hate in your heart

wow

what about my head?

truly you need to educate yourself and lose your anger, fear and hatred

your attitude toward others sucks

I'm a realist. Facts are facts. The majority of muslims in the US are in support of Sharia. 70% of muslims in the US are registered dems while 11% are registered GOP. I don't fear them, I am concerned with my country and countrymen, and NO I did not help make this mess. That lies squarely on your leader who is letting muslim "refugees" in my country at an alarming rate.

And yes, wow. Wow because you people are so frightened and insecure of some mean ol' conservatives than you are of terrorists coming in here and killing people. Yes, WOW, indeed.

I'm a realist. Facts are facts. The majority of muslims in the US are in support of Sharia. 70% of muslims in the US are registered dems while 11% are registered GOP. I don't fear them, I am concerned with my country and countrymen, and NO I did not help make this mess. That lies squarely on your leader who is letting muslim "refugees" in my country at an alarming rate.

And yes, wow. Wow because you people are so frightened and insecure of some mean ol' conservatives than you are of terrorists coming in here and killing people. Yes, WOW, indeed.

no you are wrong...I am not just frightened by conservatives...I am concerned about all who perpetuate the problem by thinking war and hate and murder and violence will EVER solve anything

so yes, your attitude concerns me

"Whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell, to abide therein forever, and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon them, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for them." (Holy Quran, Chapter 4, Verse 93)

:shrug:

no you are wrong...I am not just frightened by conservatives...I am concerned about all who perpetuate the problem by thinking war and hate and murder and violence will EVER solve anything

so yes, your attitude concerns me

ROTFLMAO. Yeah! Now that's a real knee slapper right there. :lamo

You're all concerned with hate, murder, violence when the leftists are the ones running around rioting, shooting up bars in Florida, and hurting people, yeah you are realllllllllllllllll concerned. :lamo

ROTFLMAO. Yeah! Now that's a real knee slapper right there. :lamo

You're all concerned with hate, murder, violence when the leftists are the ones running around rioting, shooting up bars in Florida, and hurting people, yeah you are realllllllllllllllll concerned. :lamo

laugh on ... you can not even discern the difference between a left loon and a right loon because to you a right loon doesn't exist and neither do moderates

it's the moderates on both sides that will eventually find their way through this to a peace

they are the hope of the future

you are the past

I claim the West already kills them....Is there a problem ? The West created the war in the ME ,so it lets them kill each other

Yes, there is a problem with your post. You are suggesting the West or US is responsible for all the violence in the ME. Let’s keep in mind you folks have been slaughtering each other for centuries. You may fool some with what I perceive as propaganda taught to you in the Turkish schools but that incorrect nonsense doesn’t fly with me.

To get back to the OP, I presented evidence of the ugliness of the honer killings in Turkey, you responded with nothing.

Oh, that's just ridic, calamity.

Of course it was. That's how jokes go. They exaggerate a stereotype. TaliBornAgains are not really like the Taliban. They just have enough similar qualities that everyone "gets" what you mean when you say it.

So many muslims dont already do that but please,we all know none of you read it

Muslims are the one religious group that still pushes edicts, in many cases calling for the death of women who violate certain rules, practicing gays and apostates. Christians can go overboard as well, but they certainly are not 99% opposed to gay rights or demand women cover their heads, if not their faces or entire bodies.

And right wing bigots who agree with allying with those countries

No argument. Our little brohmance with Saudi Arabia is a disgrace. I'm very much in favor of us developing alternative energy sources, including diverting the trillions we spend defending the flow of oil to that end. THe sooner we make obsolete the crude beneath the sands of that place, the better.

I'm not sure, but I think honor killings are illegal in Pakistan. I think we should remember that AND realize that we have countless more murders per capita than THAT country.

Nonetheless, IMO, I don't think we should have any diplomatic relations with ANY country that sanctions honor killings. Terrible.

It is illegal, but yet is is still a tradition that does not die.

I don't think comparing general murders between gang rivals in Chicago to families slaying their pregnant daughter is apples to apples. Besides, when it comes to over all murder rates, we can look to places like South America, the Caribbean and Africa for the world leaders. The US homicide rate of 4 per 100,000 is pretty low compared to those places.

It is illegal, but yet is is still a tradition that does not die.

I don't think comparing general murders between gang rivals in Chicago to families slaying their pregnant daughter is apples to apples. Besides, when it comes to over all murder rates, we can look to places like South America, the Caribbean and Africa for the world leaders. The US homicide rate of 4 per 100,000 is pretty low compared to those places.

Actually, something I read indicated families often recruit their minor children to carry out this abominable practice. Why? Because they know they'll be punished less harshly. Horrible.

He was trying to impune your entire argument based on the use of one word, which is not fair or even accurate given your subsequent descriptions of what you meant. Again, no insult.

She never gave a description of what she meant. Her English is fine, when she wants it to be. ;)

Leftists defend a religion that is out to kill them. I find that hilariously foolish. Almost to the point of they get what they deserve. The Orlando killer is a good example of the leftist mindset. The guy a registered dem and Islamic terrorist, kills 50 people. What does the left do? They blames GOP'ers and guns. ROTFL not the guy who did the killings.

You cannot make leftists admit there is a problem. They have to come to that conclusion themselves. A fair portion of Americans have common sense and learn from mistakes. Not so true with the left.

Islam is to blame. Their death cult religion needs to be revamped before a lot of people die because of it.

Leftists are people who support honor killings then. I wonder how many leftists there really are in America?

Leftists defend a religion that is out to kill them. I find that hilariously foolish. Almost to the point of they get what they deserve.

My reputation here is already tarnished beyond repair so I will freely admit that I did not shed any tears over Orlando.

They were all Muslim-loving, anti-gun Trump haters. That day, they found out that somebody, whose religion will remain unmentioned, hated them enough to kill all he could. Like fish in a barrel.

So, whom does the left blame for the mayhem? Not the useful idiots like themselves. No way. They blame people like me. And, of course, the gun laws that the killer obeyed to the letter.

Last edited:
My reputation here is already tarnished beyond repair so I will freely admit that I did not shed any tears over Orlando.

They were all Muslim-loving, anti-gun Trump haters. That day, they found out that somebody, whose religion will remain unmentioned, hated them enough to kill all he could. Like fish in a barrel.

They were innocent people having a good time in a dance club when some nut who happened to be Muslim shot them dead for no real reason except that perhaps he could not cope with his own sexuality.

The idiots saying he was a terrorist working with ISIS have been debunked, just like Trump has by saying, "I told you so." Trump is a buffoon...and he has a lot of people reading from his book.

So, whom does the left blame for the mayhem? Not the useful idiots like themselves. No way. They blame people like me. And, of course, the gun laws that the killer obeyed to the letter.

We made a huge mistake letting you into this country.

They were innocent people having a good time in a dance club when some nut who happened to be Muslim shot them dead for no real reason except that perhaps he could not cope with his own sexuality.

The idiots saying he was a terrorist working with ISIS have been debunked, just like Trump has by saying, "I told you so." Trump is a buffoon...and he has a lot of people reading from his book.

I could rebut but I won't waste my time.

I could rebut but I won't waste my time.

Probably best. Lots of people stand against Islamic terrorism while hating Trump. Your previous post was silly.

One small correction. He was a democrat registered terrorist. That much is clear.

One small correction. He was a democrat registered terrorist. That much is clear.

Denial (def.) = a derangement that causes the afflicted person to disregard the fact that he was a Muslim, admitted to loving ISIS, was indoctrinated by some a***** Imam preaching hate, went to Saudi Arabia, and that, as a 14-year-old little bastard, he cheered when the towers were going down.

Of course, those are just right-wingers' talking points. The truth is that was sexually repressed, and so terribly confused where is the best place to stick it in. That is why he tried to buy 1000 rounds of ammo and a bullet-proof vest.

Yeah, that's it. Nothing to do with Islam. Zilch. Nada.

Back
Top Bottom