• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Preferred Execution Method.

Preferred Execution Method.

• Old Sparky

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Gas

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hanging

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Lethal Injection

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Why is it so important that we be "humane" to one who has been inhumane?

I would say a rope is rather cheap. Public hanging at the mall in DC...put it on pay-per-view...you know there are some sick & twisted individuals who would pay to see it...kind of like those faces of death movies...the money could go toward paying down our national debt.

So it is to become our nations policy to take eye for an eye?

How about we rip out their Cornea? better make them suffer.. not like they're of any use to us anyways /end sarcasm..

Huh, How about putting his feet in concrete, letting it get dry, making a nice loop out of a very thick and sturdy rope, throwing the end of it over a very sturdy tree limb, climbing the tree while holding the rope, and jumping out of the tree. Naw, that is too good for this monster!

Arthur Fonzarelli said:
Why is it so important that we be "humane" to one who has been inhumane?

I would say a rope is rather cheap. Public hanging at the mall in DC...put it on pay-per-view...you know there are some sick & twisted individuals who would pay to see it...kind of like those faces of death movies...the money could go toward paying down our national debt.
If those ppvs did well, what would that say about our country...how sad.

Fantasea said:
My preference would be life sentences without the possibility of parole, with the time spent making little rocks out of big ones. In the event that the conviction was in error, let him out and pay him damages.
In what very well might be a first, I AGREE with FANTASEA....except I would make it solitary confinement...

26 X World Champs said:
In what very well might be a first, I AGREE with FANTASEA....except I would make it solitary confinement...
I know, though I have agreeded once or twice before. :shock:

26X, I'm also a big Yankees fan and noticed the Yogi quote, another of my favorites is "No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded". Do you think the Yankees can pull it out this season?

LaMidRighter said:
26X, I'm also a big Yankees fan and noticed the Yogi quote, another of my favorites is "No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded". Do you think the Yankees can pull it out this season?

Please use our private message system to send personal comments. Thanks :lol: .

Hanging, its cheaper

Fantasea said:
My preference would be life sentences without the possibility of parole, with the time spent making little rocks out of big ones.

I agree. When I hear conservatives use the term "pro-life," I think many fail to understand the concept behind the term. It's self-explanatory. I'm for the sanctity and dignity of human life from the moment of conception until natural death.

Although there is nothing that would denote being dignified in murdering, raping, or committing some other heinous act against life, to take one away as a deterrant does not promote or protect life, nor does it justify yet another killing.

If, God forbid, a loved one was raped and murdered, I still would not want the person that committed those crimes to be executed.

Back
Top Bottom