• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Preferred DP color scheme?

Which forum color scheme or "skin" do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I've never changed the skin of any forum I was on. Here, I was on the DP3.0, which I think was automatically there when I logged on after the software switch. I didn't vote in the poll yet. Right now I'm on the shades of blue and kind of like it, big difference in the white screen and really like the shade. In fact, after the change by DP, I went into my settings and adjusted the night light mode to avoid squinting. Will have to experiment for a while and see if I want to stay with it. Thanks for bringing up the topic RV. :cool:
I've been using the shades of blue since posting this yesterday. I really love the blue color and I just voted for it. It took a little getting used to, but happy I gave it a try. 👍 💙

Back
Top Bottom