• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prediction: Roe v wade will be overturned

Setting the table for the conservative majority to overturn Roe v Wade.

maybe now democrats will understand how important the judiciary is but I won’t hold my breath.
Not in 100 years

Young people are a lot smarter than you want to think. You've got nothing to offer them so quit trying to meddle in their lives.
You seem to like to accuse people of things without any facts. I don't meddle in young peoples lives. The people who come and talk to me now are my age and regret the fact they did not talk to older people when they were young. Even more importantly how they wish they had listened to the older people offering wisdom when they were young. It is a sad when people are young and smart so many fail to take advantage of the wisdom of the elderly.

Why? You think it is better that people snipe at each other in anonymity?

It's got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with people not wanting to see you get screwed by scammers.
It's not a great idea to give out personal details on an open forum like this and you'd be surprised what people can do with even a little personal info.

Just try and be a bit mindful is all.

You seem to like to accuse people of things without any facts. I don't meddle in young peoples lives. The people who come and talk to me now are my age and regret the fact they did not talk to older people when they were young. Even more importantly how they wish they had listened to the older people offering wisdom when they were young. It is a sad when people are young and smart so many fail to take advantage of the wisdom of the elderly.

The fact is you think it is sad that young people don't come to you for your instruction and advice. That's expressing a desire to meddle.

Of course I would accept it! Why wouldn't I? I'm an American, and the Constitution is what binds us together! As such, I stand by the Constitution & the institutions she sprang forth - and I respect & abide by the Court.

I'm against abortion in my personal life. I surely won't promote it. But if our American system prescribes it, I accept that and support my fellow Americans' Rights, including the ones I may personally disagree with. I don't impress my Faith or ideologies on my fellow men. Rather, all I ask is they act lawfully - so as to respect each-other & peacefully co-exist.
Nicely put. I see we agree on this issue.

The fact is you think it is sad that young people don't come to you for your instruction and advice. That's expressing a desire to meddle.
Not at all. I think they should go to their parents first unless the parents are the problem. Actually I avoid talking to minors all together. I cannot and will not taking on the liability. I will tell them who to talk to if they cannot talk to their parents. The only facts I hear from you is that you are clueless about me.

Not at all. I think they should go to their parents first unless the parents are the problem. Actually I avoid talking to minors all together. I cannot and will not taking on the liability. I will tell them who to talk to if they cannot talk to their parents. The only facts I hear from you is that you are clueless about me.

You are well known. Your type posts here all the time.

Great then you are aware I support the constitution and the law.

You've posted that you obey the law because of social pressure. That is not support.

Do you ever stop lying abut people?

...... I stand by the Constitution & the institutions she sprang forth - and I respect & abide by the Court. I'm against abortion in my personal life. ..... But if our American system prescribes it, I accept that......

Nicely put. I see we agree on this issue.

Do you understand the difference between support and obey?

Not sure how this comment applies to my post?
It doesn't. I quoted your post because Pipewrench agreed with it. The question is aimed at Pipewrench. Apologies for any upsetting I may have done.

Last edited:
It doesn't. I quoted your post because Pipewrench agreed with it. The question is ained at Pipewrench. Apologies for any upsetting I may have done.
Ah, thanks. No, no problem. Not at all. Nothing to be upset about. I was just trying to figure out how to properly reply.

I give you kudos for including my post to provide reference.

People in this country came to their senses and got rid of slavery. At the time they claimed black people were not real people like the misguided pro abortion people claim the unborn are not real people.

The fact is that the Pro Life movement is gaining strength and finally murdering the unborn will be out lawed too.

People in this country came to their senses and got rid of slavery. At the time they claimed black people were not real people like the misguided pro abortion people claim the unborn are not real people.

The fact is that the Pro Life movement is gaining strength and finally murdering the unborn will be out lawed too.

FACTS
abortion =/= murder
🍿

Great then you are aware I support the constitution and the law. Thank you.
And apparently a supporter of sharia law. Maybe just mind your own business, osama?

And apparently a supporter of sharia law. Maybe just mind your own business, osama?
I support a Christian view which is a basis for a lot of our constitution and the beliefs of the people who wrote and made it our law.

I support a Christian view which is a basis for a lot of our constitution and the beliefs of the people who wrote and made it our law.
And yet Founding Fathers went to a lot of trouble to say we AREN'T a Christian nation. Read your Constitution

You're answering questions with questions. Bad debating form.

Elective abortion is wrong and always will be.

And why do you insult my state?
Why do you think you have the right to decide what is right for someone else???

Why do conservatives think they can force their antiquated beliefs on others???

Back
Top Bottom