• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Predicting US Presidential elections

Eric the Green

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
See my video predicting which candidates can win the presidential election of 2020. You might be surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
See my video predicting which candidates can win the presidential election of 2020. You might be surprised!

Nice Presentation, I learned a lot.

Landrieu, McAuliffe or even Brown to defeat Trump.

Trump is Uranus based, Jupiter as a hero, Moon in opposition makes him unconventional and was it Venus making him able to communicate in emotions and imagery?

I'm always going to be looking out for Saturn returns from here on out, it makes the presidency too much about the individuals lesson and the Nation gets judged.

Saturn Return is about 28 and 56 years old.

Ivanka Trump has a really high score and she'll be forty two in 2024 we could use some youth in the White House to contrast all the dinosaurs.

I would have been 36 in 2000, I should have you do my chart.

I really like this video. Everyone should see it several times

If Trump were wise, he would have his daughter run in 2020 she's got the same score as Mitch Landrieu 16-2.

Nobody else in the Republican field has the chops, Trump's at the top with 9-4.

Tulsi Gabbard with 11-6 matches Trump for a good fight and it might be good to have youth as an advantage, I was thirty six when I was running in Hawaii before 2000 and I know what an advantage youth can be.

I'd have you do my chart, but I'm all strapped out on my app the Astronomical Astrological Clock Watch Chime App.

Basically a list of clocks and chime voices where you can monitor any astrological phenomenon with three easy swipes planet/aspect/planet, planet/rising etc and span/division with further time space monitoring features including a discussions area marketplace and user rating thread distribution algorithm.

As soon as it sells I'll have you do my chart.

I have two other projects I'm looking for $2200 for five percent of three with patents and presentations written.

The other patents are a dozen sets of chess and a formula out of one of my space novels for durability.

Trump 9-4, Ivanka 16-2, Landrieu, 16-2, Brown, 19-8, McAuliffe 11-2, Gabbards 11-6, Sanders 14-7, Clinton 9-11, Obama 19-2, G.W. 17-2, Bill Clinton 21-3, Williamson 13-14, Biden 14-7, Warren 8-7, Mike Pence 8-7.

Trump has the new moon before the election advantage and will not break the statistical model to win.

Landrieu 14 has Saturn for 2024 and Ivanka 14 must take by 2028 to have two administrations before hers.

Sherrod Brown 11 and Terry McAuliffe 9 out clock in above the other front runners; Oprah, Biden, Sanders 7, Tulsi, Trump 5, Warren 1, Klobuchar 0, Williamson, Mrs Clinton -1, Gillibrand, Harris, Pete -6, Beto -15.

Google for your front runner's 28 year cycle.

This is their win potential, not how they would do as President.

Harris has a Saturn return for 2020 making elect-ability unlikely and undesirable.

Bush had a Saturn return during election year but high score to Al Gore; 15 to 1.

Hedge your odds with astrology like you do in chess and checkers.

Usually one or the other predictors are right.

Trump 5, Biden 7, Sanders 7, Tulsi 5, Warren, 1 , Pence 1, Amy 0, Booker -1, Marianne -1, Hillary -2, Pete -6, Kamala -11, Bill Clinton 18, Ivanka 16, Landrieu 16, Brown 11, McAuliffe 9.

The newcomers haven't done their homework and posted their results here.

Anyone considering running for President should have their chart done.

Watch out for your Candidate's Saturn return at 56 and 84. If in election year; hard to win, bad Administration, if in the next three years, your Candidate won't win.

Republican has the New Moon before the election advantage in 2020.

Trump 2020 Prophecy - Trump will win.

Wow, I hardly know what to say.

Makes me hate.

These are the very people I tell the Paradigm to stay away from.

Humans with their Religion, doing as they have from the beginning; justifying themselves and condemning others.

I have to come against this!

Using churches as a political rally, they should start paying taxes.

Trump for the Tribulation, see you in ten days.

Every President is Anointed of God, Nixon, Clinton, Obama, Trump.

I find it appalling that you people think you can just go on with your imaginations like this, discriminating every piece that does not fit your puzzle.

There's a greater puzzle and yous people's actions are in ignorance of it.

You people want to be all Trump is great, well, when he turns out to be the devil, God is going to say, "Now you must be unto him too."

Hey, he's prophesying from a high sphere, down here, we won't be seeing America great, greater or greatest with Trump at all.

What does Astrology have to do with Prophesy?

Astrologers say this person can't win, where as I say that for this person it is very difficult and unlikely to win.

Wow, I hardly know what to say.

Makes me hate.

These are the very people I tell the Paradigm to stay away from.

Humans with their Religion, doing as they have from the beginning; justifying themselves and condemning others.

I have to come against this!

Using churches as a political rally, they should start paying taxes.

Trump for the Tribulation, see you in ten days.

Go ahead and hate if that's what you have to do. Doesn't change squat about what I posted.

Every President is Anointed of God, Nixon, Clinton, Obama, Trump.

I find it appalling that you people think you can just go on with your imaginations like this, discriminating every piece that does not fit your puzzle.

There's a greater puzzle and yous people's actions are in ignorance of it.

You people want to be all Trump is great, well, when he turns out to be the devil, God is going to say, "Now you must be unto him too."

Hey, he's prophesying from a high sphere, down here, we won't be seeing America great, greater or greatest with Trump at all.

Trump is kicking tail and has created the best economy in the last 50 years. Rejoice!!

What does Astrology have to do with Prophesy?

Astrologers say this person can't win, where as I say that for this person it is very difficult and unlikely to win.

There was no astrology. That's your spin cycle.

Trump is kicking tail and has created the best economy in the last 50 years. Rejoice!!

Yes, but do we need either Trump or Biden?

And how about if Obama had another four years or Hillary who would have got things done and not max out the card for rich folks.

How's it going to feel when we have to pay it back?

What are our chances of growing out of it? Really?

Trump just plans on defaulting.

Go ahead max out your cards, you'll feel like a race car.

The wife will be happy, the kids will have toys.

But I'll give you this, if Biden is not going to balance the budget with his tax hike, or wants to run in 2024 with his Saturn Return, or has his main excuse that Trump is all bad, then your right, I have no other hope than Mein Fuhrer!

Back
Top Bottom