• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Predators"- the movie

lizzie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I went to see it yesterday. Great sci-fi without the fantasy elements. It went back to the same central theme as the original, but imo was better. Addressed the human nature predatory element very well.

I saw it on Saturday last week. I liked the movie but it had me wondering. Since they made this movie does this mean that they are going to create a new Aliens movie? I am now speculating on whether or not there will be another Aliens movie. And with this movie it probably means they are going to....right?

I saw it on Saturday last week. I liked the movie but it had me wondering. Since they made this movie does this mean that they are going to create a new Aliens movie? I am now speculating on whether or not there will be another Aliens movie. And with this movie it probably means they are going to....right?

I have no idea. The Alien series is getting a bit old imo, and I'm not sure where they would go with the storyline. I really wouldn't have gone to see Predators (would have waited until it was on PPV), but my husband wanted to, so I got dinner out at a nice restaurant, and it was kind of like a real date.:mrgreen:. It was a good sci-fi though.:)

My son and I saw it and thought it was quite good.

How long into the movie did it take you to figure out where they were?:mrgreen: Me? about 15 seconds.:D

Actually we figured that aspect out a week earlier when we saw the trailer. :mrgreen:

Darn you ;)- I didn't see the trailer. In fact, I never heard about the movie until DH called to find out the showing time.:D I really did enjoy it though. Lots of action, and alot to think about.

Back
Top Bottom