• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Preconceptions people have about the military in terms of sex and appearance

It is not just women, but also gays who face extreme challenges and harassment/degradation in the military. My daughter has to deal with both. But gay men face such obstacles too.

There is a young fella we know who is also of very high intellectual abilities and truly impressive. He was valedictorian of his high school, won state science fair and - amazingly - also a state champion athlete. Although he could have attended college on full scholarship, it would not pay the rent and he comes of a blue collar income family. So he joined the Navy figuring he could get his college credits there. A really nice guy too. Very polite. Clean cut as the expression goes. However, he also is gay.

I asked a few weeks ago how he was doing in the Navy. Between harassment for being both gay and being brilliant, he was washed out and now works at a fast foods restaurant while attending college. This was a terrible lose to the Navy.

This is why I say that military men like braindrain portrays himself in his messages are such a curse on the military. Ranting against women in the military, no longer daring to openly rant against gays but of such attitudes, who believe the military is defined by who can shout oorah! louder. If they were fully in charge our military would still be on horseback and using catapults for which all combat would be WW1 style frontal ground attacks. Their open declarations of ignorance and bigotries are intensely destructive because they are always the past in ranting of "how the military works" - meaning their enemy is the military evolving forward - because inside they know it will evolve past them. Their only source of pride is in unjustified pigheadedness, unearned self glorification and bigotries. He can't brag about what he does - so he attacks a female in a different branch for what she does.

Seriously, someone claiming their proof of total knowledge of all activities of every branch of the military AND defense contractors and industry is because in 'just under a decade and a half" he is going for E8 is not someone to be incharge of anything or anyone - and shouldn't be allowed to just ride out his last 5 years. Bring in someone new of the next generation. There is too much deadweight in the military. Too much stuck-in-the-past ignorant declarations and rantings to be allowed to just stick around.

Last edited:
I looked it up. Being in SF is no big deal. There are over 75,000 in SF and over half are just support personnel. If you think Special Forces personnel are Rambos, you are mistaken. But it sounds cool.

The military has many creative ways to make grunts and those who are really cannon fodder sound extra special for their egos. "You are the tip of the spear!' type talk and titles. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate those willing to volunteer for such roles because somebody has to do it.

An interesting article:

Pop culture created the image of the military person. The reality is that they just look like normal people. I would say that most of the people I have met that were combat veterans were under 6 ft and not particularly intimidating.

Pop culture created the image of the military person. The reality is that they just look like normal people. I would say that most of the people I have met that were combat veterans were under 6 ft and not particularly intimidating.

The two "toughest" people I personally know who are or were in the military do not look tough at all. What makes them tough? Their proven ability to kill the enemy in ways or with skills few others have. Bulk does not equate to toughness or combat capabilities. Bulk generally means a slower, bigger target.

It is well known that the reason many high school grads join the Marines is because they are not tough - particularly not tough - and want to get tough. The Marine Corp is pretty good at it, but doesn't produce Rambos out of such young men either nor pushes them as hard as in the past because physical strength and speed is of increasing lesser importance.

You have yet to post on the topic of this thread. All you do is follow me ranting stupidly against someone with a daughter in the AF discussing the problem of misogynist men such as you in your messages.

All you do is duck and dodge, posting about what you know nothing about. What you know about military technological development or the AF in such regards is exactly nothing. The amount of time you have spent in any aspect of military design and technology is exactly zero. What you know about AF combat missions and mission personnel is nothing. What you post is the foolish of an Army E7 (or so you claim) boasting or being superior to all other E7s in the Army and as an Army E7 are an expert on the every branch in the US military and what every person in the military does. Before the Pentagon plans and executes any mission they contact you for your Army E7 expertise in all things.

Your claim that people in the military and non-military scientists never ever act together on missions is pure ignorance. You have NO clue what you are talking about.

I know enough to point out that someone bragging that it ONLY took "about a decade and a half" to become an Army E7 and claiming they know all about the practices of defense contracting and Air Force defense research, technological research and TS missions is what is laughable.

My daughter has mentioned E7s in the past and said that they are worthless. She said they reach E7 after about 15 years and then don't do jackshit just riding out the last 5 years to reach 20. She has often talked about all the deadweight personnel the military has.

There is a HUGE difference between what my daughter most talks about and what you do. What she most talks about is "her people," people under her command and mission success. You? Pure ego maniac of your superiority over other E7s, nothing else. Your fixation on "how the military works" indicates a mind fixated on trivialities and are military deadweight. Her fixation is on her people and mission success. Those who care about how the military works as just nuisances to get out of the way.

What I understand is why you were never offered to go into officer's training. You truly don't understand how foolish your messages are claiming because you became an Army E7 and have been in 14 years makes you an expert on the Air Force! LOL!
Oh look. More lies.
I have no problem with women in the military and support their service. What I have a problem is the lies you constantly tell on here about your Rambo/Tony stark daughter and you complete lack of knowledge of the military. And the more you post the more you prove you have zero idea what you are talking about.
But please share with us what these Air Force units are that are out on the ground conducting combat missions
And more lies. Please tell quote me saying I am superior to all the other E7s in the Army. We both know you can’t and that you are just lying again. I guess when all you have are fantasy stories your only other option is to tell lies because we both know you cannot back it up with facts.
And you continually claiming I was never offered to go to officer training is just more evidence you don’t have a clue how the actual military works. It’s why you constantly fail and anyone who has spent anytime in the military can see you BS for what it is.

I looked it up. Being in SF is no big deal. There are over 75,000 in SF and over half are just support personnel. If you think Special Forces personnel are Rambos, you are mistaken. But it sounds cool.

The military has many creative ways to make grunts and those who are really cannon fodder sound extra special for their egos. "You are the tip of the spear!' type talk and titles. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate those willing to volunteer for such roles because somebody has to do it.

An interesting article:

And the fact that you have to get your information about the military from a site like mother Jones says a lot about your knowledge base. And it’s why you fail so much. Anyone who uses the term Special Forces the same way they use SOF has no idea what they are talking about. They don’t mean the same thing.

And you proving you have no idea what you are talking about. How unsurprising. Here let me give you a clue. The support people attached to Special Forces are not Special Forces soldiers. The don’t wear the SF tab nor is their MOS an 18 series. They don’t go to selection not the same training.
And of course it wouldn’t be a Joko post with out some lies thrown in let’s see you quote me saying Special Forces are Rambos. We both know you can’t and are just telling lies. But then that’s most of what you do.
And yes the military creates SOF just due to egos. They spend millions of extra dollars selecting training and retaining SOF just for egos. I am sure in your head that made sense. But then someone clueless about the military can come up with all kinds of garbage.
And while being SF might not be a big deal it’s a whole heck of a lot more then you could or did ever do. So there is that.

Oh look. More lies.

But please share with us what these Air Force units are that are out on the ground conducting combat missions

LOL, There is a reason it is called "the Air Force."

And more lies. Please tell quote me saying I am superior to all the other E7s in the Army. We both know you can’t and that you are just lying again.

ok...

Furthermore the Army disagrees with you as to the value of my service. Seeing as not only do they pay me much more then most people of the same rank I qualify for greater bonuses and make rank much quicker then the majority of the service.

Oh really? You have been in "nearly a decade and a half" (14 years). In your messages, you have been stagnated for 7 years at E-7. Now, after 14 years you are up to TRY to make E-8.

"How long does it take to become an E-8 in the army?
Sergeant First Class (E-7) - 6 years.
Master Sergeant/First Sergeant (E-8) - 8 years.
Sergeant Major (E-9) - 9 years.

You've been 14 years - 7 years to reach E-7 (your claim) and stuck at E7 for 7 years according to you. Yeah, the Army REALLY values you. They ought to make you the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff! LOL

Last edited:
LOL, There is a reason it is called "the Air Force."

Caught in your own lies again.
You have claimed many times about your daughter out on patrols in Afghanistan killing people. Pretty hard to do that without conducting ground combat.
That’s the problem with making up stories like you do. You tend to forget the lies you have told.

ok...

Oh really? You have been in "nearly a decade and a half" (14 years). In your messages, you have been stagnated for 7 years at E-7. Now, after 14 years you are up to TRY to make E-8.

You've been 14 years - 7 years to reach E-7 (your claim) and stuck at E7 for 7 years according to you. Yeah, the Army REALLY values you. They ought to make you the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff! LOL
It’s called a choice. In SF one you make 8 you have only 2-3 years before you are taken off a team and moved to staff. Not everyone wants that. And obviously the Army does value me. Not only Ford my extra pay and bonus prove that but the fact that I have been rated in an E8 position my last to years shows just how little you know.
And if you think people are making SGM in 9 years it is just more evidence of how little you know. But pleas continue. It’s fun watching you prove over and over again just how clueless you are.
But at the end of the day there is nothing more pathetic then someone who never served a single day talking about someone’s career in the military. The fact that you can’t see how stupid that is says a lot about your mental capacity.

No I called out your BS stories because they are total BS. You lying about what I said won’t change the truth. And I have done way more joint missions with marines then you but I am sure in your mind you know more. But then you and reality are rarely in the same ball park.

And I am sure you can quote me saying I have not done anything of significance. Oh wait we both know you can’t and are just lying as usual.

Furthermore the Army disagrees with you as to the value of my service. Seeing as not only do they pay me much more then most people of the same rank I qualify for greater bonuses and make rank much quicker then the majority of the service.
But hey I am sure with your extensive military service you know more
It’s called a choice. In SF one you make 8 you have only 2-3 years before you are taken off a team and moved to staff. Not everyone wants that. And obviously the Army does value me. Not only Ford my extra pay and bonus prove that but the fact that I have been rated in an E8 position my last to years shows just how little you know.
And if you think people are making SGM in 9 years it is just more evidence of how little you know. But pleas continue. It’s fun watching you prove over and over again just how clueless you are.
But at the end of the day there is nothing more pathetic then someone who never served a single day talking about someone’s career in the military. The fact that you can’t see how stupid that is says a lot about your mental capacity.
If you get more pay than some other E-7s is because you are stagnated at E-7 for 7 years, claiming that is your "choice."

I don't enjoy cutting you down. So stop pushing it. My daughter's wife made E6 in under 3 years before being commissioned. It is possible my daughter had something to do with that. She is extremely skilled at carrot and stick negotiations.

Do YOU ever negotiate with the Army? Is there anything of unique values you have giving you any negotiating power? Any reason you could not fully be replaced within a week? Then again you probably can still carry a 100 + lb pack. Maybe you could negotiate with that? LOL

You could not understand what the geeks/brainiacs on her team do in 10,000 years because you lack the mental capacity. They each were born with it - and then each focused on and developed their particular gift to a precise skill and/or knowledge set. Next generation technology is entirely dependent upon such people. You could be fully replaced within days. They can't. You don't know jackshit about the top end of technological development. Stop pretending that you as a stagnated E-7 do and I will stop chopping you down.

What we know is that since you have NOTHING of notable success yourself to post of, you try to feel better about yourself trying to tear down:
a woman you know nothing about
in a branch of service you are not in
for roles you could never even comprehend
NOR would even be allowed to know about. You're just a career Army E-7 running out the clock on 20 years by your own words.

As I stated she told of, E-7s tend to be lazyasses just riding out their last years to reach 20. That's you. If you became an E-8 you might actually have to do and learn something. She hit the nail on the head about you, didn't she? Of course, the core and purpose of your messages is to attack a gay women in the military and doing everything to try to cut her down - and failing badly at it.

Go for E-8, learn what it takes and do it - or get out.

Last edited:
Caught in your own lies again.
You have claimed many times about your daughter out on patrols in Afghanistan killing people. Pretty hard to do that without conducting ground combat.
That’s the problem with making up stories like you do. You tend to forget the lies you have told.
Ah, I understand why you don't want a staff position. You hate reading or maybe lack the mental ability or disciple to handle more than one train of thought at the same time? Most people can handle up to 3 or 4.

I never posted any such thing. I posted about a Marine squad leader in Afghanistan on patrol. A guy.
Daughter is in the Air Force. However, military aircraft might land and take off in Afghanistan.

Sorry to confuse you. I'll try to keep it simple:
Marine: Ground based combat
Air Force: Air based combat
Both the Marines and Air Force have killed people in Afghanistan.

Did that help?

PS Before I recited your claim of 7 years to E-7 and staying an E-7 for your nearly decade and a half in the Army, I reviewed this thread to make sure my memory was correct on that. By the message you just posted, it seemsthatyou are too mentally lazy to do so or incapable of doing so. That would take mental effort. Isn't that why you don't want to be on staff - you don't want to have to read or learn anything for the mental effort that would require? You would rather hang out with the guys and do the same physical stuff?

Last edited:
I also first reviewed the other thread braindrain posted on about military service to be accurate rather having a confused membor and then looking stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL

But if I got it wrong I would acknowledge it, rather than try to hide behind diversionary ranting. Stupid people with frail egos do that.

If you get more pay than some other E-7s is because you are stagnated at E-7 for 7 years, claiming that is your "choice."

I don't enjoy cutting you down. So stop pushing it. My daughter's wife made E6 in under 3 years before being commissioned. It is possible my daughter had something to do with that. She is extremely skilled at carrot and stick negotiations.

Do YOU ever negotiate with the Army? Is there anything of unique values you have giving you any negotiating power? Any reason you could not fully be replaced within a week? Then again you probably can still carry a 100 + lb pack. Maybe you could negotiate with that? LOL

You could not understand what the geeks/brainiacs on her team do in 10,000 years because you lack the mental capacity. They each were born with it - and then each focused on and developed their particular gift to a precise skill and/or knowledge set. Next generation technology is entirely dependent upon such people. You could be fully replaced within days. They can't. You don't know jackshit about the top end of technological development. Stop pretending that you as a stagnated E-7 do and I will stop chopping you down.

What we know is that since you have NOTHING of notable success yourself to post of, you try to feel better about yourself trying to tear down:
NOR would even be allowed to know about. You're just a career Army E-7 running out the clock on 20 years by your own words.

As I stated she told of, E-7s tend to be lazyasses just riding out their last years to reach 20. That's you. If you became an E-8 you might actually have to do and learn something. She hit the nail on the head about you, didn't she? Of course, the core and purpose of your messages is to attack a gay women in the military and doing everything to try to cut her down - and failing badly at it.

It’s called special duty pay. Look it up you might learn something.
You are not cutting anyone down. You are just embarrassing yourself. And once again I don’t believe any of your stories so I can care less what you claim your daughter or your daughters wife did. Because it’s all lies.

But keep making up stories. It’s funny because the more you talk the more it’s obvious you are lying your ass of. Your knowledge of the military is so pathetic that recruits in basing training would know you are full of shit.

And look more lies from you. How unsurprising. The fact that you have to make up lies about what I say proves just how pathetic your argument is. Calling out you lies is not attacking your daughter. And until this post I had no idea your daughter was gay. And it doesn’t matter. But that you have to try and use that proves just how weak you shit is.
You have no idea about my career or what I have done but it’s funny seeing you lies and embarrass yourself.
Maybe you should join the military and by the time you made E2 you would realize why your stories are such unbelievable bull shit. But then we both know you are just going to continue talking about things you are clueless on and tell lies when people call you out.

Ah, I understand why you don't want a staff position. You hate reading or maybe lack the mental ability or disciple to handle more than one train of thought at the same time? Most people can handle up to 3 or 4.

I never posted any such thing. I posted about a Marine squad leader in Afghanistan on patrol. A guy.
Daughter is in the Air Force. However, military aircraft might land and take off in Afghanistan.

Sorry to confuse you. I'll try to keep it simple:
Marine: Ground based combat
Air Force: Air based combat
Both the Marines and Air Force have killed people in Afghanistan.

Did that help?

PS Before I recited your claim of 7 years to E-7 and staying an E-7 for your nearly decade and a half in the Army, I reviewed this thread to make sure my memory was correct on that. By the message you just posted, it seemsthatyou are too mentally lazy to do so or incapable of doing so. That would take mental effort. Isn't that why you don't want to be on staff - you don't want to have to read or learn anything for the mental effort that would require? You would rather hang out with the guys and do the same physical stuff?
Oh look Joko is confused again.
Enjoying being in a team and doing team stuff does not mean I hate reading or lack the mental ability. But I get with the complete lack of knowledge you have that you can’t comprehend that.
Aww poor Joko. Forgetting the lies you have told in the past. Here is a helpful clue for you. People can go back and quote the BS you claimed in the past. Let’s take a look at some of your past claims about your
One of my adult children is a "kill team" leader, deliberately being vague and has been in direct contact engagements with the "enemy" in Iraq, Afghanistan and a couple other places.
My kid has received Purple Heart wounds, more than once, in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Lifelong permanent injuries. These were not from the bad luck of a roadside bomb going off, but in direct combat killing the enemy,
So let me get this right she is a “kill team” leader in direct combat engagements
So let me get this right she is a “kill team” leader in direct combat engagements while being wounded multiple times. But now she is just in air based combat.
That’s the problem with telling lies Joko. It’s hard to keep your story straight. Most people learn that a kids. Apparently you missed that step.
Your last little comment is just gibberish that means nothing. Would you care to try again.

I take it back about ex-Navy. One young fella I know who was Navy commented he learned nothing marketable in the private sector. "There aren't a lot of job out there for people trained to watch for Russian submarines." LOL
There are for those trained to watch nuclear reactors, considering how much of the civilian nuclear power plant personnel were trained by the Navy.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Obviously my sampling is tiny and would tend to be people of a like mind or common interests in terms of active military. We live on the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Natural Coast. Fantastic fishing, hog hunting, and boating with boats, jet skis, motorcycles and vehicles they can use - plus housing and meals - so other than travel costs it is free R&R leave time. Doing out part to support our military personnel.

What prompted this thread was my surprise at the opposition to President Trump - and for the particulars - of those active at this time.

Just a couple other comments...
What "the military" thinks and does as policy is not necessarily what they think at all. Thus, the comment on Russia not being a real threat is their opinion, but clearly not the practices and policies of the military or policy makers. Those who feel the strongest about the danger being China are those in the computer, geo-space and other technical duty areas. For example, it was claimed that it was learned that nearly all made-in-China computer equipment, even keyboards, had implanted spyware and/or micro chips requiring they all be replaced ASAP when discovered at huge costs. China is constantly hacking into computer, communications and satellite systems - often successfully - for which we have to discover the hack and then deal with it - not always certain what risks or potential equipment disabilities were created or all-critical passwords have been breached. Just an example.

Other factors that may slant opinions? They are disproportionately white. Most are Air Force and Marines. None have been Navy and only a couple are Army. One is active Coast Guard - which I treat as being in military service. Most are not married and without children. Some have military related injuries by which they can stay in or become a reservist - but could not get out and then back in or jump to another service as they would not clear the enlistment/re-enlistment physical. About half have been in combat in some way or another.

Most are either personnel who have been in M.E. theaters of combat or are technocrat/geeky by nature, rather than administrative and managerial. Tend to be the athletic/outdoors personality types. Not particularly political personalities so their opinions are more from the gut and self-focused rather than ideological or partisan based.

Biden's tactic of staying out of the spotlight and saying as little as possible is working by making it solely whether you are for or against Trump, with Biden the default vote if against Trump. Again, none had one word positive about Biden or the Democratic Party. Rather, it is opposition to actions by the Trump administration, though they recognize Trump himself didn't make the nuts-and-bolts decisions for the most part.

There was no angry differences of opinion and none of the hatred of the other side - this being very apparent Trump territory with the massive numbers of Trump flags and signs in yards, flying off of pickups and boats - all very respectful. None wanted conflict and would go silent rather than disagree. One said the way to know if someone in active military is against something is if they remain silent on the topic. Silence doesn't get you in trouble. Opposition can. Thus they tend to either agree or say nothing. I wish they would feel a bit more comfortable to disagree - but they are too polite to really argue with their hosts. That makes sense I guess. Don't bite the hand that is handing you the keys to use their boat, truck or jet ski to use - full tank and can bring it back on empty.

Russia has been classified by the military as a real threat, as a top threat.

Also, those in the more technical fields of the military, not in combat fields, have been more likely to lean liberal than their more combatant type servicemembers, even well before Trump vs Biden. My field (nuclear power) has far more liberals than any my husband has been in in the military (3). In fact, even in the 2000s we were much more concerned with being undermanned than DADT.

Then she doesn't understand the role of E7-E9, which does not speak highly of her making rank in the time you described above.

E7 through E9 are meant to be a middle management team. They are not meant to be turning wrenches or marking numbers or fixing fuel lines. They are meant to be training both officers and enlisted (being an officer does not mean you have a degree in field you are an officer in in the military, with a few exceptions being medical and legal). They are meant to help ensure rules and regulations are being followed appropriately by not only their team but also others their team has to deal with or interact with. They take care of discipline, leadership, and mentorship. They guide officers in making plans to support whatever macro and micro missions officer are given to execute and then they ensure those plans are executed safely and effectively.

Stating E7s are lazy does not speak highly of anyone making such a comment.

ok...

This reflects no to little understanding of how ranks work. If most could easily make E8 and E9, the military would be top heavy. Those ranks are and should be few and very difficult to attain.

And just to further demonstrate Joko’s lies let’s look at a few of his past posts.
She can already meet the physical strength standards (she's enlisted but not in yet), or thought she could until they told her the pulls up have to be palms out, not palms in, and dead hangs between.

If she succeeds, she not only would become a trainer for all aircrews in survival, but also be part of a squad to do rescue work when other rescue attempts fail, are not prepared to rescue or unavailable.

In land settings, they would dropped in to stay with the downed pilot or aircrew - whether down a crevasse of a glacier, a swamp or any other setting - though being Air Force that rarely would be a combat setting. Rather, it would be survival situations, where injuries also may be involved.

Had a long talk with my daughter today. She traveled to Costa Rico over New Years with a female at-sea Coast Guard veteran and a Marine (one I've often written about.) She describe him as "a weapon" - intensely into body building, was state wrestling champ and a martial arts expert. She said when she told her the specific program she is trying to reach in the Air Force, he told her that he probably couldn't make it.

She is shooting for the HIGHEST level of SERE program, "Level C." The standards are SO high they don't even advertise them. There are NO lower standards for women whatsoever. My daughter is shooting for THE highest level - which is basically as difficult (if not more) than becoming a Navy Seal - other than it is not directly combat focused.

If an Air Force crew goes down, it is the SERE's job to get them out - no excuses - if other branches can't or decide the risk it too high for the rescue attempt. This included potentially in combat zones - the reason for torture conditioning.

So at one point his daughter is enlisted in the AF SERE career field to now she is developing brand new Star Trek level tech, yes he actually called it that in one post, while being and officer who the military waves all its career field promotion requirements just for her and oh if that were not enough she is leading kill teams in Afghanistan and other countries and being wonder multiple times during those deployments.
Yeah like I said. Entertaining military fiction but just to silly to be believable.
And that’s not even getting in to the fact that if she was actually a sere instructor her own dad doesn’t even know what his daughters job was. Sere instructors don’t take part in the actual rescuing of downed crews. And it’s not even close to being in the same difficulty level as becoming a SEAL. And there is no torture in SERE. That’s complete BS. All SF personal go through sere level C. And the Army program is significantly more difficult then the AF and it’s still not bad.
But hey if Joko didn’t have his lies he would have nothing.

This reflects no to little understanding of how ranks work. If most could easily make E8 and E9, the military would be top heavy. Those ranks are and should be few and very difficult to attain.

His knowledge of the military appears to be based about 95% on what he has seen in movies.
It’s incredibly funny watching him fail constantly.

Oh look Joko is confused again.
Enjoying being in a team and doing team stuff does not mean I hate reading or lack the mental ability. But I get with the complete lack of knowledge you have that you can’t comprehend that.
Aww poor Joko. Forgetting the lies you have told in the past. Here is a helpful clue for you. People can go back and quote the BS you claimed in the past. Let’s take a look at some of your past claims about your

So let me get this right she is a “kill team” leader in direct combat engagements
So let me get this right she is a “kill team” leader in direct combat engagements while being wounded multiple times. But now she is just in air based combat.
That’s the problem with telling lies Joko. It’s hard to keep your story straight. Most people learn that a kids. Apparently you missed that step.
Your last little comment is just gibberish that means nothing. Would you care to try again.

That is a fail - total fail. You got it wrong and are so emotionally frail in your messages that you can't admit it. You claimed I posted she was in ground combat in Afghanistan, mixing that up with a recount of a Marine squad lead I posted about.

She was originally going into the rescue program, but opted out and the military assigned her otherwise. "Kill team" is my word choice. You don't like it. So who cares what words you like.

Your messages are now just outright stupid, claiming there is not such thing as direct combat from the air. You should get out of the Army.

And just to further demonstrate Joko’s lies let’s look at a few of his past posts.

So at one point his daughter is enlisted in the AF SERE career field to now she is developing brand new Star Trek level tech, yes he actually called it that in one post, while being and officer who the military waves all its career field promotion requirements just for her and oh if that were not enough she is leading kill teams in Afghanistan and other countries and being wonder multiple times during those deployments.
Yeah like I said. Entertaining military fiction but just to silly to be believable.
And that’s not even getting in to the fact that if she was actually a sere instructor her own dad doesn’t even know what his daughters job was. Sere instructors don’t take part in the actual rescuing of downed crews. And it’s not even close to being in the same difficulty level as becoming a SEAL. And there is no torture in SERE. That’s complete BS. All SF personal go through sere level C. And the Army program is significantly more difficult then the AF and it’s still not bad.
But hey if Joko didn’t have his lies he would have nothing.

Apacherat was banned a long time ago and what you claim are contradictions are comparing what she was thinking before signing up in 2013 and what she does now. Because you have done NOTHING in 7 years just means by your own messages you brag of being worthless deadweight. She's never stood still doing nothing new for a year, let alone 7 years.

As I predicted, you are so emotionally frail in messages you could not acknowledge that you confused what I wrote about a Marine Squad leader with my daugher. Instead you go in some bizarre desperate rant going back to messages I posted 7 years ago - ranting that what she was planning to do before enlisting and what she actually is doing 7 years later proves a contradiction is so bizarre only a pure 100% lazyass do-nothing would see it that way.

"Star Trek" tech and "Kill team" are m7 word choices. Who cares if you like it or not? Your messages now are so desperate you claim there is no such thing as direct combat from the air - as stupid as it gets. Even for that you have to lie to attack. I never posted she "leads kill teams." You make of a lie - then rant based your lie.

Just because by your own messages you are deadweight, stuck as an E7 for SEVEN YEARS - that does not mean everyone is like you. To try to make your rant, your had to reach back to 2003 and when she was first signing up - thinking of going into the Sere program but opting out when they were talking to her about "torture" and she realized they would never allow a woman to graduate from that program.

That level of trying to scare her out total that story. That you took a SERE course is irrelevant to anything.
As a part of the Guardian Angels, SERE specialists assist with recovery of isolated personnel.
It is known the for recruits they do tell potential applicants they break their bones, but do not.

Unlike you, which since 2013 you have not advanced one iota in your own words, she - and probably 95% of others in the military - do. For 7 years - in your words - you've just been coasting, drawing the paycheck, going nowhere. Deadweight.

Just because you have accomplished nothing in 7 years in your own words - an E7 in 2003 and an E7 in 2020 - all that means is she and everyone else I've known in the military are exactly not like you. Accomplishing nothing in 7 years?

Your fanatical, tell any lies, any bizarre wacko messages all to attack a woman in military service - while bragging of being deadweight yourself for 7 years - means you should get out of the Army and be thrown out if not. If she was bothered by someone like you that is what would be the end of that story.

FACT: You mixed up my messages posting about a Marine Squad Leader with messages about my daughter - and then go into an absolute hysterical rant trying to mix up my messages from 2013 and now in a full frail emotional breakdown rant. Truly pathetic and dangerously irrational ranting.
You should get out of the Army. By your messages you are just deadweight are too emotionally frail in your messages for military service.

In his own words he rejected becoming an E8. However, you are correct, I don't know how rank ordinarily works. Claiming I am lying because I don't do the jargon is desperation on his part. I've already posted that from what I've heard the military is not only "top heavy" but has too much middle ground deadweight.

There are 3 groups of people of military service I know:
1. Ex military. Old. Some were career. Some not. There are a LOT of senior aged ex military here because they can afford to retire here on the Natural Gulf Coast, but not on the Atlantic Gold Coast of Florida.
2. Young people who did not go career and seem to do ordinary things on and ordinary past.
3. Two who are extraordinary (unusual) people who had or have an extraordinary history in the military.
One of those is a Marine and was a Squad leader in Afghanistan. He grew up on a poor dairy farm of a large family, a father earning minimum wage and they living off the land. Starting at a very young age, he hunted for food. He signed up specifically to go into combat in Afghanistan to be a hunter of the greatest game of all - other armed humans. He treated missions as aggressive hunting expeditions with extraordinary success - breaking or following rules, whichever was best for the mission - yet no casualities on his squad.

The other is my daughter. She was a well recognized superstar before signing up - and for this they wanted her badly having nothing to do with her sex/gender. Rather, her scientific and overall extremely diverse resume for such a young person. They did not put her where she wanted to be as her proven expertise was in pathogens/biology. Instead they put her into electronics, something she knew nothing about. Her "gift" is the ability to "see" a massive quantity of info and data as a single set of info - something almost no one can do near her level. Being able to understand enormous amounts of fine detail info as a single collection allows her to "see" want no one else can because she does not have to bracket it down to subsets and therefore does not have to make any assertions or summaries. Very serious minded. This lead her to where she is now.

Of the last group of two, there is a commonality to both. They both understand when to follow orders and when not to. When to do it "the military way" and when not to. They pursue being extraordinary rather than mastering the ordinary. Inferior people will not make their decisions. In terms of any mission, the measure is the result, not doing it how it is usually done - and succeeding at levels other do not - with this first catching the eye of the higher ups while still in basic training for both.

My lack of knowing military jargon and trying to make something out of that is nothing. Just desperation. Collectively, braindrain are the kind of men that deliberately try to get in her way because they can't handle successful women in the military - where it appears braindrain can't handle that anyone is highly successful in the military for ego frailty.

We teach each of our children starting very young to acquire as diverse of resume experience, skill sets and knowledge sets as possible. Never stand still. We force it. Require this. Once something is mastered, move on to something else - each for their personality. We also control who they associate with - friends, in school etc. Literally had to meet them and their parents. We have veto power. We would never allow our children to be around someone whose parents were like braindrain - a ranting frustrated man with what appears extreme ego issues. We teach them that life is a competition, excuses are worthless and forget about fairness as it doesn't exist. Burn no bridges recklessly.

My daughter has a very rare mental gift she was born with. To the opposite, one of my sons is a slow learner - but very skilled with his hands. Each of my children are very different - so as parents the challenge to us is to guide - even force - them each to non-stop pursue paths most suited to each of them. At 18 we shove them out of the nest - like it or not - but to be as prepared for adult life as possible.We never would have urged her to join the military and we only knew she had after the fact.

What I posted about what she was doing last year is not what she is doing this year, which won't be what she is doing next year. In her words this will continue until she is 40 and then she will "retire" exactly to the career of choice, which she decided upon while still in high school. Until them, she isn't standing still. As long as the AF goes along with her constantly advancing her military career she'll stay in. If she is stagnated, she's out.

Back
Top Bottom