• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Preconceptions people have about the military in terms of sex and appearance

I never posted the only advancement past E-6. At this point, literally nothing you post is true.

What we know is that you are nobody who has done nothing in the military - and rant about and at anyone who claims they have. Tell how much you hate Marines against and how no Marines were in combat in Afghanistan and other crap.
Not even trying to hide your dishonesty at this point huh.
For enlisted to continue to advance in rank a person has to make the jump to becoming commissioned
And the military disagrees completely with your assessment of my career. And that is a fact.

And your lies about me hating or insulting the Marine Corps. And you know it. It’s why you can’t quote my saying anything remotely like that

Last edited:
Not even trying to hide your dishonesty at this point huh.

And the military disagrees completely with your assessment of my career. And that is a fact.
If you can ever think of anything worth mentioning that you have ever done in 14 years in the Army, post it.

I have never served in the military, but I appreciate your recognizing her service. Thank you.

While usually she has been deployed elsewhere and in the M.E., currently she is in California. She avoids leaving the base because some in California all but spit at her. She's been seriously confronted in a store while shopping having to show her military ID to buy liquor - the clerk and others calling her and the military murderers trying to block her leaving the store to rant at her etc. But not around here in Central Florida - all positive and appreciative.

Again, thank you.
I'm sorry that other Americans treat a veteran in this fashion.
At least let me apologize for them, for they know not what they do, from my view.

There are legions of Americans that recognize the service and sacrifice veterans and their families make for the country, though they may not be as vocal about it as perhaps they should be.

Thanks again for her service, and please pass on to her.

If you can ever think of anything worth mentioning that you have ever done in 14 years in the Army, post it.
So you are just going to pretend your lies didn’t get shown to the entire forum.
How sad.

So you are just going to pretend your lies didn’t get shown to the entire forum.
How sad.
Are you really so foolish as to think anyone else is reading any of this?

I'm bragging about my active military kid. If you don't like it, can't stand women, or whatever your problems are - they are your problems, not mine.

Are you really so foolish as to think anyone else is reading any of this?

I'm bragging about my active military kid. If you don't like it, can't stand women, or whatever your problems are - they are your problems, not mine.
So you don’t deny lying you just hope people are not reading.
And you are not bragging about your kid. You are lying about her.
It would be tough to add up all the lies you have told in just this one thread.

So you don’t deny lying you just hope people are not reading.
And you are not bragging about your kid. You are lying about her.
It would be tough to add up all the lies you have told in just this one thread.
You're not in the military, are you? That's why you can't even mention having ever done anything.

Last edited:
You're not in the military, are you? That's why you can't even mention having ever done anything.
Lol. So rather then address your obvious lies you are just going to try and play stupid games.
How totally normal for you.
So pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom