• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pre-requisites For Joining The Republican Party

wxcrazytwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
You Must Obey The Following 20 Commandments:

1. Must Cheat On Wife/husband
2. Must Lie Avoid Punishment
3. Must Use Drugs/alcohol And Obey Commandment #2
4. Must Ridicule Liberal Media Because It Is The Thing To Do
5. Must Have A Criminal Background
6. Must Have Snorted Cocaine, But Denounce As "in The Past"
7. Must Commit Crimes Against The Constitution
8. Must Have Committed Money Laundering
9. Must Have A Family/relative That Is Gay And Denounce Their Lifestyle
10. Must Be A Hypocrite On All Issues.

This is not a debate.
This is merely partisan team jeering ala Coulter.
Off to the Basement

Simon W. Moon said:
This is not a debate.
This is merely partisan team jeering ala Coulter.
Off to the Basement

TELL ME I AM WRONG, SO FOR YOU ARE TELLING ME I AM RIGHT..

wxcrazytwo said:

I think that the best part is you're so ****ing stupid, you headed your post with "20 Commandments" then posted ten.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

wxcrazytwo said:
TELL ME I AM WRONG, SO FOR YOU ARE TELLING ME I AM RIGHT..

You're wrong, almost funny but lacking in wit, and still wrong. There does that make you happy.:2wave:

RightatNYU said:
I think that the best part is you're so ****ing stupid, you headed your post with "20 Commandments" then posted ten.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Uh, I put 10 because that is 10 commandments for sure that I pegged, I am waiting for them to fu** up 10 more times to complete the other 20 ding bat. If you were intuitive enough you would have read between the lines, since your not you failed to do so.

gdalton said:
You're wrong, almost funny but lacking in wit, and still wrong. There does that make you happy.:2wave:

NO, but your actually quite comedic in your response. You have yet to say any of them are wrong. Just like a republican full of gas and when you do speak stench permiates through out.

wxcrazytwo said:
NO, but your actually quite comedic in your response. You have yet to say any of them are wrong. Just like a republican full of gas and when you do speak stench permiates through out.

Wrong again there big guy, I still haven't voted rebublican, I just thought your attempt at humor sucked, that's all.
:2wave:

gdalton said:
Wrong again there big guy, I still haven't voted rebublican, I just thought your attempt at humor sucked, that's all.

Well, that's the problem because what I wrote was not at all an attempt to be humorous. It's the truth..

wxcrazytwo said:
Well, that's the problem because what I wrote was not at all an attempt to be humorous. It's the truth..

Oh, I'm sorry, then it's just you that sucks.

gdalton said:
Oh, I'm sorry, then it's just you that sucks.

Be an advisor and quit the antics it is unbecoming.

wxcrazytwo said:
Be an advisor and quit the antics it is unbecoming.

It's the basement so flame on. I'm just having some fun at your expense, you know the same you where trying to do with the repubs. If you can sit around trying to think of ways you can gerneralize an entire party because they do not agree with all of your political views, then I can sit around and pick on you for being a political bigot.

gdalton said:
It's the basement so flame on. I'm just having some fun at your expense, you know the same you where trying to do with the repubs. If you can sit around trying to think of ways you can gerneralize an entire party because they do not agree with all of your political views, then I can sit around and pick on you for being a political bigot.

I am not sitting around and I am not a politcal bigot. Those 10 are not generalizations, but facts that have already occurred withint your party. I do share some views of the repubs, but not just to that extreme. The poking of fun goes reciprocity..:lol:

wxcrazytwo said:
I am not sitting around and I am not a politcal bigot. Those 10 are not generalizations, but facts that have already occurred withint your party. I do share some views of the repubs, but not just to that extreme. The poking of fun goes reciprocity..:lol:

Again, now pay attention, I am not a republican so it is not my party. All the things you have listed have also occurred within the dem party as well. To say there is a prereq for joining either party is a form of bigotry, sorry if you can't see that. When I believed this was all a joke it was different, but then you decided that this little list of yours is some how a valid argument against being a repub, now that is just sad.

Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

:thinking

Are you still not seeing how you look when you make ridiculous statements like the one in this thread?

As a joke it would be fine, I would still pick on you but only because it got moved to the basement. When you try to make it serious then it just paints you as a joke.

Hope that helps.:2wave:

Oh you savage you did put me in the basement..

wxcrazytwo said:
Oh you savage you did put me in the basement..

Not me, I'm not a mod, Simon is the savage (see post 2). Oh and the advisor crap is only because of my post count, I don't advise anyone, I just point and laugh.
:laughat:

Last edited:
wxcrazytwo said:
Uh, I put 10 because that is 10 commandments for sure that I pegged, I am waiting for them to fu** up 10 more times to complete the other 20 ding bat. If you were intuitive enough you would have read between the lines, since your not you failed to do so.

You are an idiot.

RightatNYU said:
You are an idiot.

yeah if brains were gunpowder he wouldnt have enough to blow his nose. :lol:

Whoa...he is like the counterpart of navy and his lib bashing...cant read and comprehend, total generalization...wonder if we got them in the same thread if we could be rid of them by canceling them both out...

jallman said:
yeah if brains were gunpowder he wouldnt have enough to blow his nose. :lol:

Whoa...he is like the counterpart of navy and his lib bashing...cant read and comprehend, total generalization...wonder if we got them in the same thread if we could be rid of them by canceling them both out...

children, name calling only dissolves your argument to mere words, and an unsound one at that. SORRY NY, your statement smells and name calling is typical of conservs when they have nothing better to say besides ruining this country.

wxcrazytwo said:
children, name calling only dissolves your argument to mere words, and an unsound one at that. SORRY NY, your statement smells and name calling is typical of conservs when they have nothing better to say besides ruining this country.

I know, god forbid I name call. If only i could start a thread making 10 stupid ass generalizations about a party like you did, then I'd be mature.:roll:

die.

wxcrazytwo said:

Dude, I am so far from being a conservative. I just think your post was cras, rough, lacking in imagination, and well...just plain retarded...Navy isnt even that unrefined and he cant read. Damn, man, show some finesse if you are going to be insulting. I mean, its the basement not your family's kitchen table. We have a higher standard here.

wxcrazytwo said:

This prity much sums you up: www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

Last edited:
galenrox said:
lol, but let's be fair, you're a closeted homosexual whom no one loves, has ever loved, or will ever love.
lol, FIGHT THE POWER!!!:cool:

*sniff* *sniff* That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. *teer* *sniff*

Back
Top Bottom