• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pre-requisites For Joining The Republican Party

galenrox said:
Funny, this is the first time my coolness has been commented on by a guy who thinks that being a born again makes you cooler than having a good time.

So I'll be perfectly frank
One, my bong has no resin, and I have never taken a resin hit from a bong.
And I don't give a **** if you think I'm cool.

So why don't you go **** Jesus and go try to convince someone else that you're morally superior than them, cause I know FOR A FACT that the only reason you talk about morals is that it's a forum for you to stroke your own ****ing ego cause no one ever has or ever will stroke it for you, namely because you're a pathetic waste of space whom no one likes, loves, or even thinks of you with anything other than pure disgust, they have always felt this way, and they always will feel this way. You will die cold and lonely and no one will ****ing notice so go patronize someone who doesn't see through your pathetic bullshit.

I love you too
me love you long time
:2rofll:

like i care what you think
and just so you may have a clue, i am agnostic
take it deep

I'm so much cooler than you because I dont do drugs,

I'm cooler than you because I do alot of drugs,

Heres a tip, neither of you are cool because your arguing on the internet thats for sure. Arguing about **** like this is like the special olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

For people who seem so intent on using gay jokes as insults maybe you should realize that seeing whose dick is bigger is pretty gay too.....

DeeJayH said:
the AIDS remark was in regards to the Tossing Salad remark
you rubber

I was referring to the first part of your remark.

you polyurethane

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
I'm so much cooler than you because I dont do drugs,

I'm cooler than you because I do alot of drugs,

Heres a tip, neither of you are cool because your arguing on the internet thats for sure. Arguing about **** like this is like the special olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

For people who seem so intent on using gay jokes as insults maybe you should realize that seeing whose dick is bigger is pretty gay too.....

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/463c5922/arguing.jpg?cb=1115204527

Last edited:
RightatNYU said:
I was referring to the first part of your remark.

you polyurethane

weed doesnt kill people
but it does lead to other self destructive behaviours

The pic doesn't show on my computer, wanna give me a link so I can either laugh, skulk, or flame back?

weed doesnt kill people

Like what? Weed paranoia doesnt kill people, it just makes them more funny. Or maybe you were refering to the fact that some on might die from not remembering where they left ****. Weed is a gateway drug my ass. Thats like saying bread is a gateway drug. You eat bread all the time. Six weeks later you take heroin. Congrats, BREAD IS A GATEWAY DRUG! Its like saying for teens that BJ's lead to sex. Teens who are gonna **** are gonna ****. BJs are just for when they dont feel like going "hardcore". Its the same for weed.

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
The pic doesn't show on my computer, wanna give me a link so I can either laugh, skulk, or flame back?

sorry, fixed.

it was just a visual interpretation of your metaphor.

DeeJayH said:
weed doesnt kill people

so does smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, lusting after women, telling lies, eating fast food, gambling, and pretty much anything else fun.

DeeJayH said:
weed doesnt kill people
so does sexual repression, go out and get laid you LAME mother****er!!!
I swear to ****ing christ, I know the type of guy you ****ing are. You're that guy who smoked pot for a little bit and thought the people hanging around you liked you, when in fact they hated you and probably gave you a hella ****, but you always wrote it off as them joshing you, when in fact it was actually mean spirited in nature because they hated you and were sick of you. So then you decided to get all self righteous cause you got sick of being picked on all the time, but no one gave you the time of day because of those horrific boils and pimples that cover your entire body, so thus you went online to patronize people and possibly find someone EVEN LAMER than you to kiss your ass, only to find that everyone online also hates you, namely because you are such a lame mother****er with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. And now you are grasping to the last shred of the idea that people actually like you and living in your little fantasy world where you actually have friends until reality sets in and you go sit in your car in your garage with the car on.

I love you too, but not in that faggy way, as in you wanting to suck my dick. That's not how I roll.

galenrox said:
I swear to ****ing christ, I know the type of guy you ****ing are. You're that guy who smoked pot for a little bit and thought the people hanging around you liked you, when in fact they hated you and probably gave you a hella ****, but you always wrote it off as them joshing you, when in fact it was actually mean spirited in nature because they hated you and were sick of you. So then you decided to get all self righteous cause you got sick of being picked on all the time, but no one gave you the time of day because of those horrific boils and pimples that cover your entire body, so thus you went online to patronize people and possibly find someone EVEN LAMER than you to kiss your ass, only to find that everyone online also hates you, namely because you are such a lame mother****er with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. And now you are grasping to the last shred of the idea that people actually like you and living in your little fantasy world where you actually have friends until reality sets in and you go sit in your car in your garage with the car on.

I love you too, but not in that faggy way, as in you wanting to suck my dick. That's not how I roll.

hahahahhahahahaha

"Woah man I'm so high this is awesome you guys, man i love kicking it and smoking marijuana with you guys!"
"Yea man."
"Wow, we should like do this all the time ahhhhh im so high! wow you guys wanna go get some food or something??!"
"Uh, we'll catch up with you later. You should probably go get some though."
"Alright awesome!!! Cool, man, wow, I'm sooo stoooooned i love you guys!!!"
"Yea."
"Peace bro!"
"Ok"

galenrox said:

such an angry young man
thought pot mellowed you out?

I can't remember how many e-mails I had that were forwarded in relation to Clinton. Now that George is in office, it's interesting to see my republican friends get a good dose of their own medicine.:lol:

DeeJayH said:
such an angry young man
thought pot mellowed you out?
It does.
If I didn't smoke I would've already raped and murdered your entire family commiting acts so grusome you couldn't even imagine :cool:

galenrox said:
It does.
If I didn't smoke I would've already raped and murdered your entire family commiting acts so grusome you couldn't even imagine :cool:
:lol:
hahahahah

Back
Top Bottom