• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pre-requisites For Joining The Republican Party

Navy Pride said:
I would say a lot of people start with grass and graduate to coke, its sort of like beer and whiskey........

Well, aside from your opinion, which is based on nothing at all, I can tell you that the vast, vast majority of people who "do grass" don't do coke.

RightatNYU said:
Well, aside from your opinion, which is based on nothing at all, I can tell you that the vast, vast majority of people who "do grass" don't do coke.

Your may be right but when I was in the service I had the opportunity to tour the LL Ward and the Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii....The LL ward is where they house the drug addicts.......Well in one wing of that ward there was a bunch of kids, the oldest about 16 and the youngest about 10......They were all in a different world, spaced out like nothing I have ever seen.......It was so sad.........I could not believe it......In their lucid moments they said they experimented with grass and when they could not get the high they wanted they graduated to the hard drugs.........

I guess that got my attention.......

RightatNYU said:

So I'm looking at this weird site and I'm thinking..."okay, I said I like champagne...maybe it's about champagne". No...not, that's not it. So my next though: "well, I mentioned a college student's empty wallet...maybe it's about that." No...wrong again.

Now I just think you're nuts. Why did I wait through two downloads with a picture of some guy's face to learn about some party? Wacko. :lol:

Kelzie said:
So I'm looking at this weird site and I'm thinking..."okay, I said I like champagne...maybe it's about champagne". No...not, that's not it. So my next though: "well, I mentioned a college student's empty wallet...maybe it's about that." No...wrong again.

Now I just think you're nuts. Why did I wait through two downloads with a picture of some guy's face to learn about some party? Wacko. :lol:

Hahahah, sorry, I should have explained.

Toshi is this crazy guy who throws 4 huge parties a year and gets amazing deals. His halloween party is a 6 hour top shelf open bar with topless/bodypainted waiters/waitresses/masseuses, and there's champagne everyplace. And the early bird tickets were 10 dollars for girls, so I was just noting that 10 dollars for 6 hours of champagne and anything else you can imagine drinking while in the company of hundreds of beautiful people is a good deal...

=)

RightatNYU said:
Hahahah, sorry, I should have explained.

Toshi is this crazy guy who throws 4 huge parties a year and gets amazing deals. His halloween party is a 6 hour top shelf open bar with topless/bodypainted waiters/waitresses/masseuses, and there's champagne everyplace. And the early bird tickets were 10 dollars for girls, so I was just noting that 10 dollars for 6 hours of champagne and anything else you can imagine drinking while in the company of hundreds of beautiful people is a good deal...

=)

Ah yes. Of course. Can't imagine why I couldn't have figured that out for myself. :lol:

Navy Pride said:
Your may be right but when I was in the service I had the opportunity to tour the LL Ward and the Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii....The LL ward is where they house the drug addicts.......Well in one wing of that ward there was a bunch of kids, the oldest about 16 and the youngest about 10......They were all in a different world, spaced out like nothing I have ever seen.......It was so sad.........I could not believe it......In their lucid moments they said they experimented with grass and when they could not get the high they wanted they graduated to the hard drugs.........

I guess that got my attention.......
So you went to a place where they house drug addicts and found..........drug addicts? Holy **** who could've seen that coming.
Some kids experiment, and others don't. I experimented, and found I only like pot and salvia. I tried coke, and it actually got me LESS high than pot, it just made me a little jumpy and a little more talkative.
But the VAST majority of potheads aren't cokeheads, and that's a stupid thing to think. And that is completely failing to mention how ****ing ridiculous it is to base your opinions on drugs off of the users that ended up in a ****ing facility for it. I've known a lot of drug users in my life, and I've known 2, a girl I knew in high school and my uncle, that's right, only 2 that've ever ended up in a facility.
So basically your last post showed that you don't know a ****ing thing about drugs and thus aren't informed enough to hold an opinion, but that's never stopped you before.

galenrox said:
So you went to a place where they house drug addicts and found..........drug addicts? Holy **** who could've seen that coming.
Some kids experiment, and others don't. I experimented, and found I only like pot and salvia. I tried coke, and it actually got me LESS high than pot, it just made me a little jumpy and a little more talkative.
But the VAST majority of potheads aren't cokeheads, and that's a stupid thing to think. And that is completely failing to mention how ****ing ridiculous it is to base your opinions on drugs off of the users that ended up in a ****ing facility for it. I've known a lot of drug users in my life, and I've known 2, a girl I knew in high school and my uncle, that's right, only 2 that've ever ended up in a facility.
So basically your last post showed that you don't know a ****ing thing about drugs and thus aren't informed enough to hold an opinion, but that's never stopped you before.

I have to agree. Take five shots of espresso. Same damn thing as coke, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Kelzie said:
I have to agree. Take five shots of espresso. Same damn thing as coke, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

I dunno, have you been to starbucks and seen the price of coffee lately?

jallman said:
I dunno, have you been to starbucks and seen the price of coffee lately?

Ooo...touche...maybe Starbucks knows they're competing with coke industry?

galenrox said:

Galen, these were 10 and 11 year old kids.......Their brains are fried........They started with grass and graduated to hard drugs...........They will never think like a rational human again.........

Kelzie said:
Ooo...touche...maybe Starbucks knows they're competing with coke industry?

Yeah, it's bad enough they charge $5 for a friggin cup of gay 'coffee, but then they have the balls to set out a tip jar!!!!

They're going to hell just for that!!!!
(hay, jallman....free starbucks for our trip.....cool!)

Busta said:
This prity much sums you up:

just wanted to say a great big thank you
for putting up a link with a trojan horse virus in it
good job, way to go, really appreciate it:applaud
but i actually appreciate my virus protection software more

*got rid of viro-site

Last edited by a moderator:
DeeJayH said:

Damn so that's where it came from. My software said it couldn't delete it cause it didn't have access. But than I searched for it, and couldn't find it. It's gone, right?

Kelzie said:
Damn so that's where it came from. My software said it couldn't delete it cause it didn't have access. But than I searched for it, and couldn't find it. It's gone, right?

if you are lucky, it is quarantined
otherwise, you can tell me differently in a few days/weeks after you reinstall all your software on a rebuilt harddrive :rofl

DeeJayH said:
if you are lucky, it is quarantined
otherwise, you can tell me differently in a few days/weeks after you reinstall all your software on a rebuilt harddrive :rofl

haha...you're joking right?

yes and no
if it isnt quarantined, it is running rampant in your pc wreaking havoc

DeeJayH said:

*got rid of viro-site

Ouch, bad Busta, bad!
I assumed that everyone had a Norton '05 "magic God-shield".
I hope that one of these can help:

http://www.noadware.net/?hop=teksol3

http://www.stop-sign.com/se/se090a....001_se_free anti virus&pg=&se_spin&ver=online

http://www.anti-spyware-reviews.net/

http://www.allfreegifts.net/landings/efg_land_main01.jsp?product_id=4293&pid=1844165918&cid=4293

http://www.freebyte.com/antivirus/#scanners

Busta said:

Thank god. I was about to read the last rites to my computer. If you ever post a site with a virus again...I'll kick your ass. For real.

Kelzie said:
Thank god. I was about to read the last rites to my computer. If you ever post a site with a virus again...I'll kick your ass. For real.

I recommend either "stop-sign" or "freebyte".
I'll go back to my corner now.

Navy Pride said:
Galen, these were 10 and 11 year old kids.......Their brains are fried........They started with grass and graduated to hard drugs...........They will never think like a rational human again.........
You're missing the point. You're claiming that finding drug addicts at a place where they send drug addicts and only drug addicts is some sort of find that proves some sort of point. It doesn't. Yeah, it sucks that that happened to those kids.
And yes, most people don't just dive straight into coke. If you're gonna do coke, you're probably going to smoke pot first, if you're gonna do heroin, you'll probably smoke pot first.
It's like the square and the rectangle. All squares are rectangles, but the VAST majority of rectangles aren't squares.
I've known kids who started smoking pot at the ages of 10 or 11 years old. When I was 13 one of my best friends was addicted to crack. He's all better now.
And I'm pretty sure that it's bullshit that you claim they'll never be rational again. I've known several people who've recovered from drug addictions and they are perfectly fine. The actual effect will be more pronounced on these kids, since their brains are still developing, but the human body is far more resilliant than you give it credit for.

And I really don't understand how you think this proves anything! So you found a bunch of kids who were addicted to drugs at a place where they send kids who are addicted to drugs. I could go to a jail and find a bunch of people who were arrested solely for possesion and now their lives are ruined, and we'd cancel each other out.
This emotional appeal mubo jumbo is a complete waste of time. Argue logically or just admit you don't know enough to have an opinion.

Busta said:
So, generaly speaking, would it be fare to say that not all pot-heads become coke-addicts, but all coke-addicts were pot-heads?

Busta your arguments is unsound, since it contains logical fallacies. You cannot say "Not all", but you can say "Some" the last statement is correct, but goes nowhere, since your first statement is fruitless to your argument.

wxcrazytwo said:
Busta your arguments is unsound, since it contains logical fallacies. You cannot say "Not all", but you can say "Some" the last statement is correct, but goes nowhere, since your first statement is fruitless to your argument.

What argument?

Busta said:
What argument?

what you wrote. You said "would it be fare (sic) to say". You see as an evil conservative anytime something comes out of your mouth or is written it is an argument. Have a nice day..

Back
Top Bottom