• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pranked by The Bee

The Bee has some funny stuff. That picture though looks like an extra from "To Wong Foo..."

Cutting off one's dick and wearing lipstick doesn't transform a man into a woman - it just makes him a dickless man wearing lipstick.

Why must everyone be so afraid to speak the truth these days?

They got me. I was halfway through this, thinking they had caved, before I realized it.

View attachment 67383425

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/rachel-levine-is-100-woman-and-we-are-sorry-for-calling-her-a-man
Not very “Christian” humor.

More like “asshole, transphobic, anti-Christian” humor.

What point is that?
It's always awkward explaining the punch line of a joke when someone just doesn't get it.

Read the last three sentences of the Babylon Bee parody in the OP. The Babylon Bee is using satire to point out how silly the woke left has become in pretending that the trans-gender charade is reality.

It's fine if people want to lop off their genitalia and pretend to be a member of the opposite sex - - it's a free country. But I won't call a man a woman.

I know exactly what a woman is, and the person pictured in the OP (Rachel Levine) is NOT a woman - it is a man masquerading as a woman.

The Babylon Bee used satire to convey that.

I still wanna know who pays for all this lopping and swapping?

It's always awkward explaining the punch line of a joke when someone just doesn't get it.

Read the last three sentences of the Babylon Bee parody in the OP. The Babylon Bee is using satire to point out how silly the woke left has become in pretending that the trans-gender charade is reality.

It's fine if people want to lop off their genitalia and pretend to be a member of the opposite sex - - it's a free country. But I won't call a man a woman.

I know exactly what a woman is, and the person pictured in the OP (Rachel Levine) is NOT a woman - it is a man masquerading as a woman.

The Babylon Bee used satire to convey that.
It's obvious from the headline that it's supposed to be satire. But it's not interesting or funny.

Not very “Christian” humor.

More like “asshole, transphobic, anti-Christian” humor.

It’s hilarious, and the reactions it brings from some keep the laughs rolling.

The joke's on you OP. Normal people just don't care. You can call Levine whatever you want. Nobody cares.

I wish I had a dollar for every left-wing post that proclaimed how unimportant the author found a politically problematic OP.

Cutting off one's dick and wearing lipstick doesn't transform a man into a woman - it just makes him a dickless man wearing lipstick.

Things can be said in a respectful manner.

Plus it's icky and gross and they just want to creep on women in bathrooms and groom children to be pedophile victims too. Right? Lord knows everyone's sexuality is always everyone else's business, and it's always reasonable to assume the most sinister intentions possible.

Plus it's icky and gross and they just want to creep on women in bathrooms and groom children to be pedophile victims too. Right? Lord knows everyone's sexuality is always everyone else's business, and it's always reasonable to assume the most sinister intentions possible.
Of course. That’s why Rachel Levine is a woman. Because you say others find him creepy.

Makes perfect sense. Really.

Back
Top Bottom