• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Practice Jesus' teachings & not be Christian?

WiseRufus

Reaction score
I'm more of follower of philosophy, not religion. Jesus had a lot of good ideas (in my opinion) and some not so good ideas (in my opinion).

I take bits and pieces from many religions and philosophies, forming an original philosophy.

So what do you do?

:tink:

Yeah i tend to do the same. Since everyone sees the world in a different way, different philosophies will suit different people. I often wondered what an autistic person's take on religion and god would be. Some understand the world in ways normal humans can't ever comprehend.

nkgupta80 said:
Yeah i tend to do the same. Since everyone sees the world in a different way, different philosophies will suit different people. I often wondered what an autistic person's take on religion and god would be. Some understand the world in ways normal humans can't ever comprehend.

You can take the teachings of Christ and live without Christ, but how will that keep your soul out of hell?

Thats only if you believe in hell, some people don't, including me. So who knows if I'll go to hell or not. I certainly don't believe there is such a place.

And also, would the autistic person go to hell, considering he'll never understand the concept of christianity and Christ.

nkgupta80 said:
Thats only if you believe in hell, some people don't, including me. So who knows if I'll go to hell or not. I certainly don't believe there is such a place.

And also, would the autistic person go to hell, considering he'll never understand the concept of christianity and Christ.

You not believing in Hell is irrelevant...

Back
Top Bottom