• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Practical pro-war solutions?

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What practical solutions do those that comfortably, easily, and lazily choose the war process have for these two massive problems?

1. How are you going to continue with the war process and not finish destroying what's left of Earth's ecosystems?

2. How are you going to continue with the war process and not foment nuclear war?

What practical solutions do those that comfortably, easily, and lazily choose the war process have for these two massive problems?

1. How are you going to continue with the war process and not finish destroying what's left of Earth's ecosystems?

2. How are you going to continue with the war process and not foment nuclear war?
What is your realistic alternative?

Do you have one?

Deterrence to prevent actual wars from breaking out.

What is your realistic alternative?

Do you have one?

He’ll wave his hand and say “the international justice system” without ever explaining how exactly that system would work. @Antiwar is here to complain and make himself feel superior, not actually present practical solutions.

Uh. Kind of a loaded question, isn't it? What does "continuing with the war process", mean?

It means no buying into his nonsense that everyone in the world will just get along and be peaceful if we all just believe in it.
Hard to believe, reading @Antiwar’s posts, that he isn’t a child completely isolated from the complexities of the real world.

A predictably stupid attempt to counter-troll the existence of this thread:

Suffice it to say, ruthless aggressors like Russia would love a world populated by people dumb enough to think that we should just give them what they want.

Ukraine is on its way to kicking the Russian invaders out, so we ought to keep supplying it with more and more weapons. Easy peasy.

So we are talking about government agents here - politicians, generals, etc.

I'm guessing the type of people in control of the war machine don't care too much about the ecosystem.

Again, I don't think they care. If Putin starts launching nukes, is that really going to surprise anyone?

All governments are predicated on violence, and can only exist by using violence, and you can't get any more violent than nuclear war.

A predictably stupid attempt to counter-troll the existence of this thread:

Suffice it to say, ruthless aggressors like Russia would love a world populated by people dumb enough to think that we should just give them what they want.

As per usual, your commentary is full of fluff and doesn't even attempt to address the two points.

As per usual, your commentary is full of fluff and doesn't even attempt to address the two points.

You first. Let's see your answers.

You're not just baiting others with that OP, right? So then let's see your solutions.

Not a single attempt to address the two questions.

Oops, I missed #10.

I pressed "show ignored content." What a cluster**** of trolling this thread is.

@Lursa thinks that I should answer the questions. Chuckle.

I pressed "show ignored content." What a cluster**** of trolling this thread is.

@Lursa thinks that I should answer the questions. Chuckle.

Antiwar cant answer the questions and just wanted to bait everyone else. *chuckle*

Made ya look!

You're not addressing me, but I'll answer, regardless.

By defeating the enemy before destroying what's left of Earth's ecosystems.

By defeating the enemy before they have a chance to use nuclear weapons. Failing that, the MAD principle.

Back
Top Bottom