• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POTUS Poll Numbers Jump During Democrat Convention

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
As reported. This was during the live feed

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

Trump Approval Surges During DNC | Dan Bongino

As the week continues the message the past couple of months is clear. It’s their way or the dam highway. America is pushing back against extreme leftist criteria

“Join Dan on Parler.”

:lamo

Rasmussen, only RETARDED Trump supporters high on spray paint, believe that Rasmussen is legitimate. Those folks that believe in Rasmussen should be in a psych ward because they are walking Darwin award recipients waiting to happen. There is a reason they are CONSTANTLY an OUTLIER. :lamo :lamo :lamo

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

Dems shooting themselves in the foot again. Is anyone surprised?

————-

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Right Bias, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

Bongino.com - Media Bias/Fact Check

Democrats have the proven track record of reducing deficits and handing over growing economies.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Right Bias, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Failed Fact Checks

Lazy.

Dems shooting themselves in the foot again. Is anyone surprised?

Last time a Rasmussen poll was quoted, you rejected it. Why does it have your approval now?

"Quick! Move EVERYONE into Biden's basement!"

Last time a Rasmussen poll was quoted, you rejected it. Why does it have your approval now?

Who said I approved this poll?

And you are wrong. I don't accept or reject Rasmussen polls because they don't make their sampling numbers available unless I pay to see them. I decline to pay.

————-

After watching Obama, once a divider in chief/always a divider in chief, embarrass the country, his party and himself, I'm not surprised to learn this at all.

There is a typo in the results... it’s really 510%!

And you are wrong. I don't accept or reject Rasmussen polls because they don't make their sampling numbers available unless I pay to see them. I decline to pay.

The Kremlin's austerity program is a bitch, innit?

————-

The same Rasmussen that has Biden 6 points over Trump in the general election?

I seem to remember a big red POLL REJECTED when Rasmussen showed Biden ahead. Presumably, this poll uses the same methodology. You should reject this one too.

I seem to remember a big red POLL REJECTED when Rasmussen showed Biden ahead. Presumably, this poll uses the same methodology. You should reject this one too.

Advice: Don't trust your memory.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

I consider your source non-credible. Now what? :lamo

The same Rasmussen that has Biden 6 points over Trump in the general election?

You must be confused with the CNN poll that has POTUS within margin or error

As the week continues the message the past couple of months is clear. It’s their way or the dam highway. America is pushing back against extreme leftist criteria

Turns out "Orange man bad" isn't a really great platform to run on, when actually, Americans want to know "What's the plan?".

Turns out "Orange man bad" isn't a really great platform to run on, when actually, Americans want to know "What's the plan?".

If this holds up, it might force Biden out of the basement, and it could get interesting.

lol @ Rasmussen. 878% approval, here we come!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom