• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POTUS Poll Numbers Jump During Democrat Convention

So when you said he was dividing the country, you were really hoping nobody would call your bluff.

The only thing, trix, is that everybody already knows you always bluff. Literally every time you make a claim, you immediately open yourself up to people calling you on it because everybody knows you make everything up.

Obama openly fanned racial tension. It all started with him.

As the week continues the message the past couple of months is clear. It’s their way or the dam highway. America is pushing back against extreme leftist criteria

The phrase "extreme leftist" is used constantly by crazy people, and has about as much relevance as the flat earth society.

The Democrats as a party have gone so far to the extreme-left, that they are supporting organizations who openly acknowledge that they are "Marxist Trained" and openly advocate and commit racial violence. In short, the Democrats are openly supporting Terrorism.

They are no longer close enough to the political center of most Working Class Americans, to keep the loyalty and votes of the average working class voter.

They have made themselves into a Marxist Revolutionary Political Movement.

Worse they have threatened, and committed, many acts of "Retribution" against former supporters, who dared to speak out against this radical shift to the Far-Left-Fringe. This has created a situation where common people no longer feel safe in expressing to pollsters, an opinion of no longer supporting the Democratic Party. This creates a kind of political-tone-Blindness among Democrat planners and campaign managers.

There is a reckoning coming to the Democrats in November, and it will be harsh. Even massive, nation-wide voter fraud will be able to overcome the wave of anger against both the Covid19 Manipulations, and the BLM violence.

-

As reported. This was during the live feed

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

Trump Approval Surges During DNC | Dan Bongino

From your article?

Obama also spoke last night and blasted Trump for not taking the presidency seriously – but Obama’s approval was two percentage points lower than Trump’s was at this exact same point in their respective presidencies.

But then Obama goes and gets the 2nd most votes in election history

Dems shooting themselves in the foot again. Is anyone surprised?

So you only believe polls that have Trump doing well?

Just like Trump does?(LOL)

Who said I approved this poll?

And you are wrong. I don't accept or reject Rasmussen polls because they don't make their sampling numbers available unless I pay to see them. I decline to pay.

Who said I approved this poll?

Well this kinda does(LOL)
Dems shooting themselves in the foot again. Is anyone surprised?

After watching Obama, once a divider in chief/always a divider in chief, embarrass the country, his party and himself, I'm not surprised to learn this at all.

once a divider in chief/always a divider in chief, embarrass the country, his party and himself, I

Then explain how he won his second term with the 2nd most votes in election history?

Oh? How so? Remember, “being black” isn't an answer.

Actually most of the polling was within tolerance. They didn't "nail" anything other than the retarded attention of Trump supporters. Seriously Trump supporters are the dumbest idiots in America.

Says the crowd that lost to them. LOL.

I am positive Trump is going to win. So much so I stated I would resign from the forum if he loses. Do you actually believe you are smarter than me (a Trump supporter) enough to make the same statement if he wins or is your whole Trump supporters dumb mantra just more effeminate male leftist rage doing the talking for that mouth of yours? I say the latter but will wait to see if you believe in your intelligence enough to take on a Trump supporter. I enjoy this part... watching lefties face their true intelligence level and then not have faith in it....at all.
Just FYI we are up to only 3 lefties who have made the statement. Make it 4. Be a man and believe in your Trumpers are dumb comments.

Says the crowd that lost to them. LOL.

I am positive Trump is going to win. So much so I stated I would resign from the forum if he loses. Do you actually believe you are smarter than me (a Trump supporter) enough to make the same statement if he wins or is your whole Trump supporters dumb mantra just more effeminate male leftist rage doing the talking for that mouth of yours? I say the latter but will wait to see if you believe in your intelligence enough to take on a Trump supporter. I enjoy this part... watching lefties face their true intelligence level and then not have faith in it....at all.
Just FYI we are up to only 3 lefties who have made the statement. Make it 4. Be a man and believe in your Trumpers are dumb comments.

So much so I stated I would resign from the forum if he loses.

And we're holding you accountable if he does lose

Have you given it any thought that if Trump wins, what happens after he's gone in 2024?

And we're holding you accountable if he does lose

Have you given it any thought that if Trump wins, what happens after he's gone in 2024?

You are holding me accountable? lol

Well this kinda does(LOL)

No. That doesn't say it at all.

Believe me, when I render a judgment on a poll, I do it in BIG letters.

AlphaOmega;[URL="tel:1072490885" said:
1072490885[/URL]]"If I had a son"
"The police acted stupidly"

Where’s the racial division there?

As reported. This was during the live feed

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

:lamo Keep dreaming.

I’m looking forward to watching all the Trumpster snowflakes crying on 11/4.

I'm asking where the "racial division" was in those two blips you posted.

Yes and I am sitting here wondering how there is a person on earth with access to a computer that doea not know the answer to that much less someone posting on an internet forum. I could give you the answer but I believe in making people find it themselves. That way it stays with them.

Yes and I am sitting here wondering how there is a person on earth with access to a computer that doea not know the answer to that much less someone posting on an internet forum. I could give you the answer but I believe in making people find it themselves. That way it stays with them.

I don't think you could give me an answer. I think you were hoping that if you posted those two blips I would just sort of go along with it and accept that they were examples of racial division. But the fact is that there was no racial division in them at all, and now it's up to you explain how they qualify.

But it's clear you can't, so have a nice day.

You must be confused with the CNN poll that has POTUS within margin or error

No, Rasmussen has Biden over Trump by 6, nothing to do with CNN.

Posted by VySky

:lamo Keep dreaming.

I’m looking forward to watching all the Trumpster snowflakes crying on 11/4.

If Biden was 100 years old and had full blown dementia he would win. Its very possible the Democrats will win
all three branches of office. If it happens it will be Trumps fault.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

Preidential Polls.jpg

Back
Top Bottom