• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POTUS Poll Numbers Jump During Democrat Convention

Rasmussen, only RETARDED Trump supporters high on spray paint, believe that Rasmussen is legitimate. Those folks that believe in Rasmussen should be in a psych ward because they are walking Darwin award recipients waiting to happen. There is a reason they are CONSTANTLY an OUTLIER. :lamo :lamo :lamo
Yeah, they were the OUTLIER in 2016 when they basically nailed the final vote result.

Yeah, they were the OUTLIER in 2016 when they basically nailed the final vote result.

Actually most of the polling was within tolerance. They didn't "nail" anything other than the retarded attention of Trump supporters. Seriously Trump supporters are the dumbest idiots in America.

Actually most of the polling was within tolerance. They didn't "nail" anything other than the retarded attention of Trump supporters. Seriously Trump supporters are the dumbest idiots in America.
Wrong on both counts. As usual you're more interested in sophomoric verbal diarrhea the actual discussion.

As reported. This was during the live feed

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

Trump Approval Surges During DNC | Dan Bongino

Let's look at the reliability of the source first.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks.

I'll wait till Nov 4th for the poll.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. No one "nailed" the 2016 election but Putin and his trolls.

The Postmaster General literally invested most of his money in opponents of USPS and then shut down key functions of USPS. How is this not treason?

————-

In the Rasmussen Poll, President Trump’s approval stood at 47% yesterday – but made an incredible four percentage point leap this morning to 51%. When I reached out to Rasmussen to confirm that the sampling for today’s poll wasn’t taken before the DNC began to air, they said the polling data was being accumulated as the DNC speeches were ongoing. In other words, it is likely that some people were being directly influenced by the DNC – albeit not in favor of any Democrats.

Rasmussen? That is a Trump friendly poll with low reliability. Try Real Clear Politics, President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

RCP is an average of major polls, Including Rasmussen and its ridiculous 51.

FiveThirtyEight is also an average of major polls, once again including Rasmussen. How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight

Obviously, RCP and 538 are far more reliable than one poll, especially C+ rated Rasmussen.

After watching Obama, once a divider in chief/always a divider in chief, embarrass the country, his party and himself, I'm not surprised to learn this at all.

What did Obama do to divide the country?

Wrong on both counts. As usual you're more interested in sophomoric verbal diarrhea the actual discussion.

Nope, they were within tolerances. You are wrong on ALL accounts. Trump squeaked by and this election people know what a piece of **** Trump and his supporters are. Trump supporters will burn in hell for what they have done supporting Trump.

Nope, they were within tolerances. You are wrong on ALL accounts. Trump squeaked by and this election people know what a piece of **** Trump and his supporters are. Trump supporters will burn in hell for what they have done supporting Trump.
Squeaked by? Trump won 57% of the electoral votes.

Squeaked by? Trump won 57% of the electoral votes.

Yes because states have win-all for their electoral points and Trump squeaked by to win those win-all points. Dude seriously learn something because you are failing BIG TIME. Your comments are out right RETARDED.

————-

It's what happens when the media actually pays attention to the Democrats, and how terrible they are, instead of being able to let Biden hide in his basement and be ignored while they perpetually propagandize the people about Trump.

Yes because states have win-all for their electoral points and Trump squeaked by to win those win-all points. Dude seriously learn something because you are failing BIG TIME. Your comments are out right RETARDED.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Waa, was, waa.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Waa, was, waa.

Telling the truth, is now excuses to you. :lamo

you are going to be a raging mess when Trump loses. :lamo

As the week continues the message the past couple of months is clear. It’s their way or the dam highway. America is pushing back against extreme leftist criteria

I frequently fall on the side of the dems, but I agree with you they've gone way too far left for my taste. Just like 16, if it weren't so important to vote against Trump, I would not be supporting them (In '16, I really objected to Hillary more than their platfform).

Anyway, I finally got a call polling me yesterday! It's been years! Our connection was absolutely terrible, though, and of course the woman had a thick Indian accent, so I finally gave up, telling her I hoped she could save the responses I had given her and that they would get their line fixed.

BTW, out of curiosity, can you ask who they are doing the polling for? She didn't say.

Ok, I'll play.

What did Obama do to unite the country?

So when you said he was dividing the country, you were really hoping nobody would call your bluff.

The only thing, trix, is that everybody already knows you always bluff. Literally every time you make a claim, you immediately open yourself up to people calling you on it because everybody knows you make everything up.

He was being black in public. We can't have that.

The funny thing is I already know the one time he stuck his foot in his mouth and actually insulted the other side. And the reason it stands out in my mind is because it's the only time it ever happened. But don't say it; let's see if trix can find that one instance for herself.

It is clear that the Far-Left, the Democratic Party, (one and the same), will viciously reject any information which casts a negative light on the prospect of their winning in 2020...

... meh...

-

So when you said he was dividing the country, you were really hoping nobody would call your bluff.

The only thing, trix, is that everybody already knows you always bluff. Literally every time you make a claim, you immediately open yourself up to people calling you on it because everybody knows you make everything up.

So I guess you don't want to answer my question then? You write the above nonsense because you know in fact that Obama did nothing to unite this country. And you call me a bluffer....

So I guess you don't want to answer my question then? You write the above nonsense because you know in fact that Obama did nothing to unite this country. And you call me a bluffer....

See post 47. But I'm not doing your homework for you.

Back
Top Bottom