• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POTUS COVID FALSE FLAG?? - Republican hoax??

Is it possible that reports of Donald Trump's COVID-19 infection is really a false flag designed to:

• further suck up all the air, thus pushing Biden news out of the picture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is the news of Donald Trump's COVID infection a Republican hoax?
Is it possible that reports of President Donald Trump's COVID-19 infection is really a false flag designed to

A) garner sympathy votes
B) create an excuse to not do any more debates
C) set up an event where Trump "emerges fully cured" two days later, mentioning hydroxychloroquine as the cure
D) further suck up all the air, thus pushing Biden news out of the picture
E) all or some combination of the above
F) other, please elaborate

Missing the "no" option. No doesn't fit under other, as it doesn't require any elaboration.

Missing the "no" option. No doesn't fit under other, as it doesn't require any elaboration.

Taking a cue from past pro-Trump polls where "NO" was almost never an option.

Is it possible that reports of President Donald Trump's COVID-19 infection is really a false flag designed to

A) garner sympathy votes
C) set up an event where Trump "emerges fully cured" two days later, mentioning hydroxychloroquine as the cure
Second thread I have seen suggesting this, no I really don't think it is a hoax in play here, just Karma.

Second thread I have seen suggesting this, no I really don't think it is a hoax in play here, just Karma.

Wait and see how Jared and Stephen Miller are doing.
Miller is listed among those who have been in very close contact with POTUS in the last week or so and on AF1.

Wait and see how Jared and Stephen Miller are doing.
Miller is listed among those who have been in very close contact with POTUS in the last week or so and on AF1.
Some are going to test positive over the next few days and some will not, luck of the draw. My guess at least a couple will get seriously ill, especially those older and those with pre-existing conditions. But as it stands the WH will be quarantined for at least 14 days. We live in interesting days.

Taking a cue from past pro-Trump polls where "NO" was almost never an option.
It's not a great look remember? And I call out any poll I participate in that has an obvious missing answer or bias. This isn't the worst I've seen, but why bother? Honestly, just hearing the words false flag causes my brain to start oozing from my ears.

It's not a great look remember? And I call out any poll I participate in that has an obvious missing answer or bias. This isn't the worst I've seen, but why bother? Honestly, just hearing the words false flag causes my brain to start oozing from my ears.

Same here...there is a reason why this was designed the way it is.
Many of us have been wading in our hip boots through innumerable Trumper suggestions that COVID is overblown, or a Democrat hoax, etc.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved.

A) garner sympathy votes
I'm a big fan of the "he faked it to not do any more debates" and that's what I'm going to spread on social media.

lol

A) garner sympathy votes

So, if Trump gets sick, he got what he deserved
If he recovers, it was a hoax.
He destroyed Biden in the debate, so why wouldn't he want the next two?
Biden doesn't need pushed out of the news. He's comatose as it is.
If Biden gets COVID, we won't know about it until he dies. That's the way communists play it. i.e. Stalin, Ginsburg

Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved.

I don't mind it being moved to CT at all, not one little bit.
That's exactly where it belongs.
And, of course, I am confident that the same will be done for similar CT's echoing and bouncing all over the forum with regards to Biden's mental acuity, deep state attacks, Democrat hoaxes, Hitler was a liberal, USA is not a democracy, etc.

Right?

So, if Trump gets sick, he got what he deserved
If he recovers, it was a hoax.
He destroyed Biden in the debate, so why wouldn't he want the next two?
Biden doesn't need pushed out of the news. He's comatose as it is.
If Biden gets COVID, we won't know about it until he dies. That's the way communists play it. i.e. Stalin, Ginsburg

false flag covid1.png

My favorite is the HCQ promotion ploy, but I voted for "all or a combination". I recommend Trump drink copious amounts of gin and tonic. The alcohol in gin is a disinfectant and quinine is good for malaria, so it's bound to work on COVID. He'll be up and lying in no time!

This is ALL ridiculous conjecture. The truth is, Trump wanted a threesome with Hicks. So, he got all three of them infected, so they can quarantine together.

Back
Top Bottom