• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Potential Future President Joe Biden Speaks in Delaware Today About COVID-19 Economic Crisis

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I didn't get to see him on TV, but here is our potential future President Joe Biden speaking in Delaware today about our military, COVID-19 economic crisis, etc. Refreshing to hear a patriotic American address serious issues like an intelligent, caring adult. Vote Biden/Harris in November for the sake of our country. :2usflag:

Last edited:
I didn't get to see him on TV, but here is our potential future President Joe Biden speaking in Delaware today about our military, COVID-19 economic crisis, etc. Refreshing to hear a patriotic American address serious issues like an intelligent, caring adult. Vote Biden/Harris in November for the sake of our country. :2usflag:

hahahha jesus...November is going to be so great!

we just need to eject Trump and his under bosses.

Joe's hires (and fixing all the **** that Trump broke) will be a gold mine. having an adult in the White House will heal our country.

Brilliant reply from an obvious Trump worshiper, thanks so much for your input. :lol:

Spare me the Biden is a patriot BS. Hes been in govt for 5 decades and has done nothing except make hilarious gaffes and send our economy to our enemies. In his spare time he gropes underage girls.

Our next president

Our next president

Hopefully, can't know for sure until the votes are in.

attachment.php

Spare me the Biden is a patriot BS. Hes been in govt for 5 decades and has done nothing except make hilarious gaffes and send our economy to our enemies. In his spare time he gropes underage girls.

Talk about BS....how about sparing all of us here. :roll:

we just need to eject Trump and his under bosses.

Joe's hires (and fixing all the **** that Trump broke) will be a gold mine. having an adult in the White House will heal our country.

Absolutely! :applaud

Back
Top Bottom