• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pot Head Coffee Shop

LiberalAvenger

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I never go to the taverns cause I don't drink.

How about a sub forum for pot heads like "Pot head coffee shop"

I never go to the taverns cause I don't drink. How about a sub forum for pot heads like "Pot head coffee shop"
Pot Head :2razz:

ebay29.jpg

Whoaaaaaaah Duuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "coffee pot."

They call them coffeehouses in Amsterdam.

Since this is America, not Amsterdam, and pot is illegal here, I don't believe that officially encouraging people to break the law is appropriate in a political forum. However, should I see a "legalize marijuana" measure on my ballot, the next time I vote, I will vote for it.

If legalization passes, then I wouldn't have a problem with a forum or thread for it.

Since this is America, not Amsterdam, and pot is illegal here, I don't believe that officially encouraging people to break the law is appropriate in a political forum. However, should I see a "legalize marijuana" measure on my ballot, the next time I vote, I will vote for it.

If legalization passes, then I wouldn't have a problem with a forum or thread for it.

Thanks.

I was thinking about starting a web page or a blog called "Overgrow America". I would use the original "Pothead" "Johnny Appeseed on it.

My plan is for everyone to take their old pot seeds and just scatter them all over the fruited plains and overgrow America with Marijuana.

Will you send me cigarettes in prison?:roll:

Who can afford it?

When my kids started smoking, years after my husband and I had quit, I was appalled at how high the price of cigarettes had gotten, and by the fact that people are still apparently willing to buy them.
I always told them, "For a couple more bucks, you could be smoking crack." :lol:

Here in Michigan, we have one of the highest state tax on cigarettes. I don't like paying it, but I have given up so many vices, I am just not ready to quit smoking yet. I do smoke alot less, and switched to 100's since I can smoke half, knock out the cherry, and smoke the rest later.

Back
Top Bottom