• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Posting lyrics...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been addressed or not, could not find anything about it, but when I go to post lyrics to a song, it gets all jumbled up into one paragraph...can this be remedied?

???I've not had such problem. Can you post an example?

???I've not had such problem. Can you post an example?
Sorry, I missed this...here is an example...

‘I Miss You and Me’ When the daylight comes and takes the dark away And I remember you, standing there just yesterday When there's news and I can't tell you now When I forget you ain't around These are the times I could fall away Just hide myself and stop the day The times I cry and wish and pray But I know your heart and I'll get by These are the words I cannot say The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love I miss you and me The angels walk beside us keeping guard And living on without you is too hard Your spirit is around me ever free And one day you'll be there to meet me When I'm walking by the river all alone And I can still feel you here in our happy home I tell myself I'll be strong I remember our smiles and our special song These are the times I look back with tears Remembering all of our yesteryears The love and the joy, laughter and fun Those days were forever, forever my love These are the words I cannot say The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love, my love I miss you and me The angels walk beside us keeping guard And living without you is too hard Your spirit is around me ever free And I know one day you'll be there to meet me To meet me When the daylight comes and takes the dark away And I remember you, standing there just yesterday When there's news and I can't tell you now Oh when I forget you ain't around These are the times I could fall away Just hide myself and stop the day The times I cry and wish and pray But I know your heart oh and I'll get by These are the words I cannot say, my love The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love I miss you, I miss you and me I miss you, you and me Oh my love, I miss you and me

This is a formatting issue and it has everything to do with the page you are copying from, not the xF software. You copied and pasted the lyrics form the comments at YouTube. If I copy and post the lyrics from her FB post (https://www.facebook.com/MariaDainesBand/) they look like this:

When the daylight comes and takes the dark away
And I remember you, standing there just yesterday
When there's news and I can't tell you now
When I forget you ain't around
These are the times I could fall away
Just hide myself and stop the day
The times I cry and wish and pray
But I know your heart and I'll get by
These are the words I cannot say
The moments I won't throw away
You keep me alive though you're not here to see
And oh my love I miss you and me
The angels walk beside us keeping guard
And living on without you is too hard
Your spirit is around me ever free
And one day you'll be there to meet me
When I'm walking by the river all alone
And I can still feel you here in our happy home
I tell myself I'll be strong
I remember our smiles and our special song
These are the times I look back with tears
Remembering all of our yesteryears
The love and the joy, laughter and fun
Those days were forever, forever my love
These are the words I cannot say
And oh my love, my love I miss you and me
The angels walk beside us keeping guard
And living without you is too hard
Your spirit is around me ever free
And I know one day you'll be there to meet me
To meet me
When the daylight comes and takes the dark away
And I remember you, standing there just yesterday
When there's news and I can't tell you now
Oh when I forget you ain't around
These are the times I could fall away
Just hide myself and stop the day
The times I cry and wish and pray
But I know your heart oh and I'll get by
These are the words I cannot say, my love
And oh my love I miss you, I miss you and me
I miss you, you and me
Oh my love, I miss you and me

Sorry, I missed this...here is an example...

‘I Miss You and Me’ When the daylight comes and takes the dark away And I remember you, standing there just yesterday When there's news and I can't tell you now When I forget you ain't around These are the times I could fall away Just hide myself and stop the day The times I cry and wish and pray But I know your heart and I'll get by These are the words I cannot say The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love I miss you and me The angels walk beside us keeping guard And living on without you is too hard Your spirit is around me ever free And one day you'll be there to meet me When I'm walking by the river all alone And I can still feel you here in our happy home I tell myself I'll be strong I remember our smiles and our special song These are the times I look back with tears Remembering all of our yesteryears The love and the joy, laughter and fun Those days were forever, forever my love These are the words I cannot say The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love, my love I miss you and me The angels walk beside us keeping guard And living without you is too hard Your spirit is around me ever free And I know one day you'll be there to meet me To meet me When the daylight comes and takes the dark away And I remember you, standing there just yesterday When there's news and I can't tell you now Oh when I forget you ain't around These are the times I could fall away Just hide myself and stop the day The times I cry and wish and pray But I know your heart oh and I'll get by These are the words I cannot say, my love The moments I won't throw away You keep me alive though you're not here to see And oh my love I miss you, I miss you and me I miss you, you and me Oh my love, I miss you and me

I don't even know where/how you got the lyrics in your post. This version shows the lyrics frame-by-frame in a diff video:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...21421E03301A9FE1CC0321421E03301A9FE&FORM=VIRE

Back
Top Bottom