• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Postal Service delays of prescription drugs put thousands of American lives at risk

I had problems with almost every medicine by mail order when my previous job made me do it. I hope my current employer doesn't get sucked into that. I really didn't like it.

The postal service has modernized. Also, not everyone has the ability to use internet or can’t afford the ridiculous shipping pricings of ups and fedex.

How much would fedex and ups demand in costs in order to mail a letter to nome Alaska?

That depends; would they be encouraged to continue operating with 70 billion dollars in losses, and projected annual losses in the billions for the foreseeable future? If that was their business model, I'm sure they could deliver a letter for 55 cents as well.

It's illegal to ship most prescription drugs through the mail, so this is probably just another bull**** over-reaction and future lie fest from the Left.

Trump: **** America, and **** Americans!

Trumpists:
YEAAAHH! WHOOOOO!

What else can explain it at this point?

How's all that government working out for ya? :lamo

It's illegal to ship most prescription drugs through the mail, so this is probably just another bull**** over-reaction and future lie fest from the Left.

Please site that bull****. I receive my medications through the mail all the time. The only time I have ever had to go in to get a prescription was if it was an opioid and that was only after a surgery I had.

How's all that government working out for ya? :lamo

It was working good until Trump broke it completely. The only good Trump supporter is one who plays in oncoming traffic.

It was working good until Trump broke it completely. But then asshole Trump supporters hate America and Americans. The only good Trump supporter is one who plays in oncoming traffic.

Suuuuure it was! Support that claim, w/o insults, or personal attacks. Betcha can't do it.

I'll get you started...

Postal worker admits theft after Veterans Affairs reports missing medication - mlive.com

Veteran's pain pills intercepted by mail thieves

Express Scripts - Lost prescription Made it my responsibility to work with USPS to deal with it. Feb 03, 2015 @ Pissed Consumer

Veteran says medications from VA repeatedly lost in the mail

Yet again, I receive mine and have been for the last 10 years. Sorry but it's not perfect but its a far cry from being broken as you claim. You have yet to show WIDESPREAD problems.

What's even best is you claiming a "personal attack". :lamo You continue to post ignorant and retarded comments.

Yet again, I receive mine and have been for the last 10 years. Sorry but it's not perfect but its a far cry from being broken as you claim. You have yet to show WIDESPREAD problems.

What's even best is you claiming a "personal attack". :lamo You continue to post ignorant and retarded comments.

Did you think that post through before hitting submit? :lamo

Knew it. :lamo

Did you think that post through before hitting submit? :lamo

Knew it. :lamo

So you can't refute what I've said and can only post retarded comments instead about "personal attacks". :lamo Thought so.

It was working good until Trump broke it completely. The only good Trump supporter is one who plays in oncoming traffic.

This. The Trump movement is all about breaking things just to watch them fall apart.

Thanks, Nancy Pelosi!

What an abyssmal failure.

This. The Trump movement is all about breaking things just to watch them fall apart.

Its about breaking thing in order to set up some brand new experimental vision of America where people like the Koch brother basically have control over everything but is disguised as a paradise for the noncollege educated worker and there is enough lip service to things like freedom and liberty that those who are not paying attention will think they have been emancipated and where large businesses instead of politics will govern people's lives to the overall detriment of quality of life for most.

Last edited:
Its about breaking thing in order to set up some brand new experimental vision of America where people like the Koch brother basically have control over everything but is disguised as a paradise for the noncollege educated worker and there is enough lip service to things like freedom and liberty that those who are not paying attention will think they have been emancipated and where large businesses instead of politics will govern people's lives to the overall detriment of quality of life for most.

I think that's what McConnell and Koch would like to believe.

I think it's just all about giggling arsonists.

I think that's what McConnell and Koch would like to believe.

I think it's just all about giggling arsonists.

The flip side is those with a more authoritarian mindset tend to react very poorly to their every day routines being disrupted which is the fuel that is being taken advantage of in order to attempt to install this new version of America. These people tend to be fairly easily placated by people who make promises to put those routines back together in some vision of the "good old days"

The flip side is those with a more authoritarian mindset tend to react very poorly to their every day routines being disrupted which is the fuel that is being taken advantage of in order to attempt to install this new version of America. These people tend to be fairly easily placated by people who make promises to put those routines back together in some vision of the "good old days"

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom