• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Post yourself.....RIGHT NOW

talloulou said:
Thank you. Crest white strips allowed me to smoke and drink tons of tea and still have an okay mouth! :mrgreen:
I love those things!! Bring on that nicotine and caffeine!

Took this one with a digital camera, didn't come out so well..

Attachments

• web3.JPG
    web3.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 26
Here's a better one. Still out of focus and dorky, but there I am.

Attachments

• web2.JPG
    web2.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
ok how's this? I just took this picture of Me, billo and teacher
Just so you know thats me on the left..

001-1.jpg

I'm the one in the middle.

Attachments

• collage88.jpg
    collage88.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 34
cherokee said:
ok how's this? I just took this picture of Me, billo and teacher
Just so you know thats me on the left..

001-1.jpg

OMG--this is hilarious. With a hot picture like that, I'll send you a naked one of myself, cherokee.

Yeah pictures!

Monkey Mind, you are an adorable dork!

Star, I want my glasses back.

cherokee, to paraphrase the eloquent Mssr. Billo, wtf...

aps said:
OMG--this is hilarious. With a hot picture like that, I'll send you a naked one of myself, cherokee.

...and I don't get one? :boohoo:

mixedmedia said:
...and I don't get one? :boohoo:

Only if I get one in return. *raises and lowers eyebrows multiple times*

talloulou said:
okay here's one in front of the computer. Better lighting than the bathroom. Up close. I tried to look "regular" but I always look dorky....what can I say. ;)

Damn....why'd Ya have to be so freakin' Cute.....now I will always have that picture in the back of my mind when we disagree........Sh!t

star2589 said:

Great shot Star.....I had no Idea satelite imagery could zoom that close.

Cuteness abounds in DP

Monkey Mind said:
Here's a better one. Still out of focus and dorky, but there I am.

Dorky....Nah.I have a feeling many Guys in this forum only wish they looked like that....heh.

mixedmedia said:
Yeah pictures!

Yea billo was pissed-off about that pic.

See just as it was being shot teacher (far right) let out a real nasty one. I kid you not bee's, birds and butterflies fell from the sky.
You can actually see disgust on billo face.....................:lol:

tecoyah said:
Damn....why'd Ya have to be so freakin' Cute.....now I will always have that picture in the back of my mind when we disagree........Sh!t

Never underestimate a woman's dirty tactics! ;)

cherokee said:
Yea billo was pissed-off about that pic.

See just as it was being shot teacher (far right) let out a real nasty one. I kid you not bee's, birds and butterflies fell from the sky.
You can actually see disgust on billo face.....................:lol:

Too funny. The three of you have a great set of teeth! You dogs using the crest white strips too?:mrgreen:

star2589 said:

Very nice star! But hey you cheated. It's supposed to be a slop "right now" picture. Not all cute and artsey with the flower prop and what not...:cool:

Here's me tonight....I'm tired.

Attachments

• me today.jpg
    me today.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 25
mixedmedia said:
Here's me tonight....I'm tired.
You don't look tired. You kind have that sexy secretary thing going. Like your waiting for a boss to mark up your work with a red pen.:mrgreen:

talloulou said:
You don't look tired. You kind have that sexy secretary thing going. Like your waiting for a boss to mark up your work with a red pen.:mrgreen:

He wouldn't dare. :hammer:

And my boss doesn't think I'm sexy...just weird. But hey, I do type a mean memo, lol.

talloulou said:

LMAO! This was brilliant! She could pass for the sexy librarian too. ;)

aps said:
LMAO! This was brilliant! She could pass for the sexy librarian too. ;)

Yeah, my vote is for sexy librarian...shhhhh!!!

talloulou said:
Very nice star! But hey you cheated. It's supposed to be a slop "right now" picture. Not all cute and artsey with the flower prop and what not...:cool:

fine, I cheated sinse I dont have a digital camera. so kill me. :lol:

mixedmedia said:
Yeah pictures!

Monkey Mind, you are an adorable dork!

Thanks, Mixed! You're pretty cute yourself.

MixedMedia said:
Star, I want my glasses back.

:rofl Cherokee's "class photo" is my favorite. Perfectly timed too, in the middle of all the bashful, self-revealing posts. Dogs with horse teeth, baby! I laughed out loud.

Hm, nobody seems to have noted the clue which is embedded in my pics. I guess it isn't very evident, nor interesting. Still I would have expected someone to step up and play. No mods or former mods allowed! With all the inter-mod yentering there wouldn't be any challenge.

Damn, that paragraph looks like Teacher wrote it. ^

Attached file is me. The one on the left

Attachments

• n50203551_30204226_1123.jpg
    n50203551_30204226_1123.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom