• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Post Your Shuffled Playlist & Rate

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
As a music junkie I always love to see what other people are listening to. Shuffle your media player/itunes playlist, post the first five-ten songs from that list and rate the lists of other posters (out of 10).

Here's mine:

Faith No More - A Small Victory
T. Rex - Rip Off
The Raconteurs - Call It A Day
Badly Drawn Boy - The Blossoms
Bjork - Pagan Poetry
Phoenix - Oblique City
Nirvana - Big Cheese
REM - Accelerate
N.A.S.A. - Whachadoin?
Lily Allen - Friend Of Mine

As a music junkie I always love to see what other people are listening to. Shuffle your media player/itunes playlist, post the first five-ten songs from that list and rate the lists of other posters (out of 10).

Here's mine:

Faith No More - A Small Victory
T. Rex - Rip Off
The Raconteurs - Call It A Day
Badly Drawn Boy - The Blossoms
Bjork - Pagan Poetry
Phoenix - Oblique City
Nirvana - Big Cheese
REM - Accelerate
N.A.S.A. - Whachadoin?
Lily Allen - Friend Of Mine

Not Bad, haven't heard of all of those but of the ones I have its pretty good. :thumbs:

Tears Don't Fall - Bullet for my Valentine
Angel of Death - Slayer
A Tout le Monde - Megadeth
Electric Eye - Judas Priest
Remember Everything - Five Finger Death Punch
One - Metallica
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Back in Black - AC/DC
You're a Lie - Slash
Come as you are - Nirvana

Not Bad, haven't heard of all of those but of the ones I have its pretty good. :thumbs:

Thank you.

Tears Don't Fall - Bullet for my Valentine
Angel of Death - Slayer
A Tout le Monde - Megadeth
Electric Eye - Judas Priest
Remember Everything - Five Finger Death Punch
One - Metallica
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Back in Black - AC/DC
You're a Lie - Slash
Come as you are - Nirvana

Pretty solid hard rock there. 7/10. On the topic of hard rock, I need to check out the new Judas Priest and Black Sabbath. Heard both are really good.

Thank you.

Pretty solid hard rock there. 7/10. On the topic of hard rock, I need to check out the new Judas Priest and Black Sabbath. Heard both are really good.

The new Judas Priest album is pretty good, check out "electric eye" or "you got another thing coming". Not really a massive fan of Sabbath, I don't really like Ozzy's style, sounds like a dying cat, but the instrumentals are great - Paranoid, Iron man are their best songs. Albums are "Screaming for vengeance" and "13"

Back
Top Bottom