• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Post your "election command center"

LizardofOz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So yeah this is how Im gonna do stuff or the next two days since Im off of work lol. Anyone else doing anything "special" to keep track?
Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 3.27.22 PM.jpg

There's not going to be anything worth tracking until after 8 pm EST.

I was looking at some website, prob Slate or Salon, that had an article about a website that was going to do real time tracking of election results.

So yeah this is how Im gonna do stuff or the next two days since Im off of work lol. Anyone else doing anything "special" to keep track?
View attachment 67209657

My iPhone is all i need. It brings me direct notifications on everything including elections. Check out the breakingnews app. Yeah it's an arm of MSNBC but it's great for all manner of news notifications.

20161107_144400.jpg

Attachments

• 20161107_144043.jpg
    20161107_144043.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 62
I hadn't thought about it.

I need to hunt for the best breaking news and tracking that's around.

I'll be on here and watching CNN's and coverage.

**** this election. I will be on the bay, probably about a hundred yards from my son in his Kayak sitting in my skiff drinking beers and being outwitted by a fish with a brain the size of a pea.

My son Zach has had some good luck though.

708_zach_lannon_50.7lb.JPG

View attachment 67209657

I already voted, and none of my choices will matter, so I'm pretty much done at this point.

A standard hotel room in the Southwest United States.

I'll get up at 5. Train for an hour and then get to my polling by 6:30 or 7. Cast my vote and then go home to work. Have a TV in my home office so I'll probably have CNN on and check it out in between conference calls. Then when the work day is done I'll probably park myself in front of the LR TV with my wife. I thought about down loading an app to track the election results but I already have AP which is chatty enough and I'm not sure I care that much. Both candidates blow.

I'll get up at 5. Train for an hour and then get to my polling by 6:30 or 7. Cast my vote and then go home to work. Have a TV in my home office so I'll probably have CNN on and check it out in between conference calls. Then when the work day is done I'll probably park myself in front of the LR TV with my wife. I thought about down loading an app to track the election results but I already have AP which is chatty enough and I'm not sure I care that much. Both candidates blow.

Vote in the morning. Settle in with a well made manhattan (or two) in the evening for results.

Washington is vote by mail, and it rocks!

mail-ballot.jpg

CC.jpg

I have several movies to watch along with a chilled bottle of Petron, so I will be good, the bad news can wait till morning.

Will they leave the light on for you?

That's the funny thing.

I don't know when I fly out tomorrow nor do I know where I am going when I get there. :p

That's the funny thing.

I don't know when I fly out tomorrow nor do I know where I am going when I get there. :p

Sounds like my company.

Speaking of those command centers, I wonder how many will miscall the states, like hillary projected winner of x then oh no trump wins or trump projected of x but oh noes hillary got it.

Back
Top Bottom